Where can I go for the complete information about the products and services needed?

by dott Banned
4 replies
Hi friends, I mostly face problems while looking for the contact details of the products or the services that I need. It sometimes becomes difficult to make contact for the purchasing of the required products or allotment of the required services. Without contact details, it takes time to search and becomes difficult to get those, so if anyone knows about any of such guide which provides complete information about the products and services, then please let me know.
#complete #information #needed #products #services
  • Profile picture of the author mochedda
    You mean like a review?
    The only thing I can think of right now is going to Google and searching for "product review" or "product sucks" or "product scam". That way you can see what the product you're about to purchase really looks like.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[160007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author calispar
    Yes, it was a problem earlier, at that time it was difficult to go for the purchasing of the products and the services due to lack of information and the lack of contact details but then I came to know about an online reference guide which gives complete information along with the contact details of the required things. I will recommend you to have a look at this reference guide.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[164688].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edwardboey
    Well, do a check on google first. if not drop a note to ask for some review from big forums like this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[165429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shinzo159
    "NETWORKING" could be the most effective way! have a lot of contacts.!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[208084].message }}

Trending Topics