Free 40 Page eBook on Getting Rich on any MLM Program

15 replies
Title: How to Get Rich from any MLM Progam

40 page free ebook on a 7-step action plan that guarantees success in any MLM program. I just received a copy myself and its worth the reading.

DOWNLOAD HERE
#ebook #free #mlm #page #program #rich
  • Profile picture of the author Olga Schipilow
    Thank you for the free ebook. I am very interested to read it now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1830296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Layton
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1830466].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AllanJames
      Originally Posted by Jeremy Layton View Post

Well Im really curious on how to earn with MLM's. I know that it is quite risky to place my money in that kind of programs, but if there is some ways to at least lessen the element of risk and there is success guarantee from that ebook then I may get my chance to earn from them. Thanks for the share!
      As a previous top earner in two MLM, the headline here is a very! big claim.

'Any' MLM? Yeah right!

The main attraction of MLM is residual income. The main drawback of MLM is the lousy retention rates, and high failure rates.

That's why after almost five years now, and having 'worked' in a raft of different directions up until the last two years, my experience has been that promoting membership sites that provide superb value for money essential marketing services, where you're paid a commission on each clients monthly subscription is the way to go.

Particularly if they have a great multi-tier (not MLM) commission structure where you train and support a small team of people who all benefit in proportion to their overall contribution to growing the service provider.

Examples of multi-tier affiliate programs: Aweber, SiteBuildIt, and the cream of the crop, my main income earner now 12SC

Why multi-tier affiliate promotion of monthly membership service providers? Because of the lifestyle they provide through the residuals - ongoing income *and* the time to enjoy it.

Freedom is so much fun!
      Signature
      50% Sales Conversions?? YES!, check my blog.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1833202].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dtaylor
        Originally Posted by AllanJames View Post

As a previous top earner in two MLM, the headline here is a very! big claim.

'Any' MLM? Yeah right!

The main attraction of MLM is residual income. The main drawback of MLM is the lousy retention rates, and high failure rates.

That's why after almost five years now, and having 'worked' in a raft of different directions up until the last two years, my experience has been that promoting membership sites that provide superb value for money essential marketing services, where you're paid a commission on each clients monthly subscription is the way to go.

Particularly if they have a great multi-tier (not MLM) commission structure where you train and support a small team of people who all benefit in proportion to their overall contribution to growing the service provider.

Examples of multi-tier affiliate programs: Aweber, SiteBuildIt, and the cream of the crop, my main income earner now 12SC

Why multi-tier affiliate promotion of monthly membership service providers? Because of the lifestyle they provide through the residuals - ongoing income *and* the time to enjoy it.

Freedom is so much fun!
        In many instances you are correct. Let's face it, it is generally easier to retain people who are actually using the product as a tool or resource.

In my opinion, it is a good idea to use the affiliate model even if you are doing MLM. Multiple streams of income are definitely nice and give you a lot of assurance that you are not totally dependent upon a single company.

DTaylor
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1878456].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author AllanJames
          Originally Posted by dtaylor View Post

In many instances you are correct. Let's face it, it is generally easier to retain people who are actually using the product as a tool or resource.

In my opinion, it is a good idea to use the affiliate model even if you are doing MLM. Multiple streams of income are definitely nice and give you a lot of assurance that you are not totally dependent upon a single company.

DTaylor
          Always nice when someone agrees with me, doesn't happen very often :-)

Just to add to your excellent observation on using the affiliate model even if doing MLM.

What many members of my team do who are in MLM is that they use our tools, particularly the capture page creator and autoresponders to introduce people to the comprehensive tools suite in 12SC and from *their own* email list that they develop they then introduce their subscribers to their MLM.

Now they have the best of both worlds, a residual income from 12SC, the full tools suite that everyone needs to succeed online, their own list (forever! - not the MLM companies list), and a terrific incentive (12SC) for people to team up with them initially and for great business relationships to develop.
          Signature
          50% Sales Conversions?? YES!, check my blog.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1878533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cray
    I love detailed eBooks. I'm hoping to look forward into something after reading this.
    Signature

Dropshipping for a living.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1831719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CodyTemke
    Thanks i just picked this up i will give it a read and post a review!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1833912].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author siliwangitravel
    thanks wanna nice share..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1835316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paradechild
    okay! downloaded. let's see how it is.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1840070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fathive
    downloaded the ebook ... seems okay
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1842489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikeseotips
    thank you
    vietnamvisaonline
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1846076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kovita
    Thanks i just picked this up i will give it a read and post a review!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1851889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aira Bongco
    Hey. Thanks for the ebook. I am interested in MLM but I have not tried it yet. Hopefully this ebook will get my interest up in it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1852026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author basumarra1510
    wow ....

thanks a lot for the e-book dude ....

i just love to read books very much ......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1868753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sagar.
    thanks for the ebook.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2340092].message }}

Trending Topics