EBOOK ON ROULETTE SYSTEM

9 replies
For the last few weeks i have been playing the roulette table ( online) and have consistently won.

I have worked out a system that basically is very conservative and involves odds / evens/black red bets only.
What I have found / done:
(1) I have carefully written down the results on a graph.
(2) Worked out the best method of when to bet / or pause.

I have restricted the playing time to an hour and have been methodical in the system that has worked for me.
To date i have won $40 ( £25) each day.

This I know is a risky subject gambling, but I have approached it in cool headed way and stuck to this system.

I nearly came unstuck a few times and then tweaked it to stay on the relatively safe side of gambling.

I know there is no real sure safe betting system because the odds sometimes go off the wall e.g. 12 blacks in a row for example.

But that is very rare and this system feeds on little runs of same colour / or even /odd numbers.

I am still looking at this and will report back. i want to try it for another two weeks.

If all is ok I was thinking of an ebook to explain the simple system.

I am sure there are people doing this, given the time roulette has been going.

Could anyone have a source for ebook publication?

This is my next step when i finish the trial.
#ebook #roulette #system
  • Profile picture of the author Wonderbaum
    Well... nobody ever beats the house...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1899712].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author highhopes
      Originally Posted by Wonderbaum View Post

Well... nobody ever beats the house...
      That is true when the gambling becomes an obsession based on greed and no restraint.

This system is based really using the analogy of a skill full boxer, he knows he wont knock out his opponent because he wont take chances, also, his opponent cant knock him out either.
      Still, having said that the two games / sports are not without risk, but if you box clever you have more of a chance of winning on points...

I am happy to say have averaged £23 winnings per day spending just 1 hour.
      boxing clever.
      My full report will follow...then i will get the ebook written ( if I am not broke)
      Signature

Ways to grow your online business. Earning online tips for the home worker and essential steps to take to earn money online.
      http://wwwtheearninghub.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1900396].message }}
  • Keep me in the loop on this as I am interested in this little venture.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1904527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author highhopes
    you are right in what you are saying...the system will eventually beat you.
    since trialing this every day i am still winning, however i nearly came unstuck once when there was a run of 9 in a row opposite to my choice and i was on the last bet....phew!

but my time has been 1 hour no more and am still winning small amounts ave is now £19 per day / hour.

when i have visited the table and watched gamblers, i notice one thing...they just place their bets without any restrictive amount of chips, in a bid to beat lady luck big time!
    I am saying that you have to be ultra conservative to have a chance.

also, because i am switching on for an hour, i have not come accross freak results, say 12 odds / evens/blacks/reds, etc in a row......I will keep doing this until one month is up.

Originally Posted by cjmo75 View Post

I have been developing playing roulette and developing systems for almost 12 years. I can honestly say that there is no wayy to be roulette and there is no system that will work long term. I have designed many systems that can put you ahead in the short term and extend your playing time, but eventually you will lose. You can't beat mathematics. Even Albert Einstein studied the tabled and was quoted as saying, "The only way to beat the roulette table is to steal money when the dealer isn't looking." Einstein's opinion is good enough for me. He's just a "tad" smarter than me, I think.
    Signature

Ways to grow your online business. Earning online tips for the home worker and essential steps to take to earn money online.
    http://wwwtheearninghub.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1944727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Molly01
    Will give it a go
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4826698].message }}

Trending Topics