Business idea wanted?

17 replies
Hello,

I'll be traveling to various overseas exotic destinations every month for 10 days and I'm trying to figure out how I can create an online business to coinside with my travels....

Any suggestions would be apprecaited, thanks in advance....

What would you do...???? No idea is out of the question....

Thanks,

Slim
#business #idea #wanted
  • Profile picture of the author revenue4u
    Hi Slim; Online businesses are perfect for a traveler. The web is worldwide, web based e-mail is abundant, websites are accessable from anywhere and there is no timeclock to punch. Just pick a business with a product you believe in and go for it. Good Luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1957643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Underground SEO
    you can pick anything really, there are so many openings to IM out there - adsense, clickbank, writing copy etc, have a look around the forum and then go for one or two of them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mrs S
    Sounds enviable Slim. Maybe you could start a website about being a business traveller since you'd have first hand experience. You could sign up for some affiliate programmes relating to business travel - luggage, hotels, flights etc. You could review the hotels that you stay in, the airlines you fly with, the restaurants you eat in - the opportunities are endless...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxtec
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959516].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author casius
      I suggest if you are good in making video reports you could do the TV shows online which your traveling experience. It kinda getting popular these days
      Signature
      Cloud VPS || Shared Hosting
      Web Hosting Solutions for Geeks!
      HOST1PLUS
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author King Shiloh
    Banned
    Just take a picture of all good things in the places you would be visiting, use them to make webshots and sell them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wesgroupsm
    Loan Home is a way to make money online. You can do it from everywhere there is a internet connect.
    Signature

Use Bio-Based Laser Toner. Stop Wasting 3 Gallons Of Forgien Oil to Print. Become Green Today. Save 20%

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1960678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jenny_2
    Hi Slim, have u decide what would be structure of your business, either you are going with DBA, LLC and Corporation

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1965135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MoneyBooksFree
    Take videos of things as your travelling. You will be surprised of how much traffic you get from youtube.
    Signature
    Last Donut Marketing - Genuine Methods
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1966806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AJHunter
    Cameras take pictures, pictures make postcards, or even ecards. Just a thought.
    Signature

Private Label Rights Article Directory With 100,000 Articles Firesale 10 Days Only Or 200 Sales Whichever Comes First!
    DETAILS BELOW!
    http://bucksmartsolutions.com/recommends/cp.html

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1967020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Terry Loving
    What fun! -
    Start building a contact / email list / newsletter sign up now
    Provide a calendar of where you are going and when
    Ask your list (like you are doing here) what they need /want
    ex: I am traveling to Jamaica this week - what would you like me to return with?
    Maybe it would be partners
    "Find me a client who sells xxxxx I would like to feature them on my website."
    Digital pictures / videos /
    Travel logs - best / cheapest places to stay
    Experiences - and contacts

Connections - become a "connector" / deliver ideas from one client to another
    Courier - deliver products - papers -

Brainstorm "outside the box" ideas with a group of friends - make a game out of it - then create the business

Wish I could travel with you!

Terry
    Signature

Free Podcasting Simplified eBook Should you be podcasting? @TerryLoving

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1973298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Letter$
    first thing that comes to mind is some kind of video or picture content site.

especially if your going to specific related locations, like if your going to a lot of different beaches you could make a site about beaches or w/e is available in the area your going to. Maybe do something about restaurants in different areas, or places that you think people would be interested in seeing/going to in the area.

also if you already have a website you want to promote you could make some flyers and post them all around the different places youll visit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author grafx77
    Siamslim,
    You have a unique opportunity that everyone would die for. What you do with this opportunity is all up to you.

Online, information is power. Document all unique experiences out there. Photographs, video, everything. Organize this information once you get back into sell-able formats- E books, photos etc.

Alternatively start a blog and update it with your unique experiences every day. Market travel related products or services on your blog. You'll be amazed at the response.

Get someone to promote your blog while you are away if you do not have the experience or time to do so yourself .

While results may not be instant, with persistent marketing , you should expect to make reasonable income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1991392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Siamslim
    Thank you guys for your ideas ! I will be seeking help from members website help from other members soon. Thanks !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1994419].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spooksie
    blogging on different cultures and information. Useful for travellers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2010052].message }}
  • perhaps you can write about places you've visited, products that caught your interest and start from there
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2075257].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darkonetoo
      Suggestion:

Find out what opportunities the real entrepreneurs in the country you are visiting are looking for.

Perhaps it is access to something you or others you know or could get to know could provide.

Access tends to be a high reward/ low cost product.

DarkOneToo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2145215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alton Hiles
    Banned
    I should say online business would be a great interesting deal in travelling phase..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5000722].message }}

Trending Topics