Who Am I ? Follow Up - It's Me Again !

6 replies
Hi everyone again,
Is it just me or does everyone get similar results !!!!!!!!
I think i work hard promoting and marketing, i try new idea's and put the work in, but at the moment still get feeble results. I log on every day and long to see pay off results from affiliation and promotion, but seem to get little or no response, and no sales.
My own website www.LocostPro.com is in the top 10 in Google for 200,000 websites but i only get around 30 visits per day, Does anyone think this is normal or should i have 100's+
I welcome anyone's views on this and any help to promote more visitors.
I am seriously thinking of trying a new subject but have put a lot of work into the site and getting it ranked on page 1 on Google.
All views are looked at and thought about, so thanks everyone for looking and replying.
Mark.
#follow
  • Profile picture of the author lelooman
    you must work a little at website design and promote it harder! you have 4 milions in Alexa and that tell's me you do not promote your site very much! make google alerts for the keywords you want to get your website indexed and start posting on forums, blogs, write articles about your site and submit them etc...

Best Regards
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1988204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TCmarketer
    Avast! antivirus doesn't like a script you're running on your site. I'm using FireFox too so that might be something to think about and look into.

edit: i'm aware it might be false positive but i'm also a computer geek. An average user see that and they're gone
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1993569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mariyin4347
    Your question like in my mind. Thanks you've been made it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cayman
    Well, you need a bit of work on that website (homepage), because right now doesn't look at all professional.

The absolute musts:

- you need to fragment the text in about 4-5 paragraphs, because right now it's just one big ugly mass.

- you have some DB errors at the bottom of the page!

- put a lighter color background under the left side column
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2074006].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adria.John
      Originally Posted by cayman View Post

Well, you need a bit of work on that website (homepage), because right now doesn't look at all professional.

The absolute musts:

- you need to fragment the text in about 4-5 paragraphs, because right now it's just one big ugly mass.

- you have some DB errors at the bottom of the page!

- put a lighter color background under the left side column
      Nice suggestions Cayman. Even i had the same. Apart from this:

1. Put some attractive images with alt tag.
      2. Text alignment is bad. I dont understand which is that. Maybe center. Please make it justify.
      3. Widen your page. Its too narrow.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2085005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alton Hiles
    Banned
    This rocks...keep sharing dude...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5000700].message }}

Trending Topics