Free Ebook Revealing 1K Online Method Need Input

3 replies
Hello Everyone!

Guys I'm trying to write an ebook that a newbie can use to make money immediately it includes a link to a video in at the end.

Please let me know if I should shorten it make it more detailed.

Let me know if it sucks or not I would really appreciate it.

http://www.onlinemoneymakingsecret.c...retsReport.pdf

Thanks
I'm planning to sell it later with all your input to make it better, please tell me how much you would be willing to pay for it if anything at all
Emmanuel
#ebook #free #input #method #online #revealing
  • Profile picture of the author bha100710
    Hi Emmanuel

I read your reprort. Its good and has lots of takeaways for starters.
    You must add more pages if you intend to sell this book. if its a freebie, it has more than enough.

How to generate traffic, link building etc is missing.

Great work otherwise. I will also refer to it for my own purpose.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2060814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saliuafo
    thanks for this i will go check it out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2067710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author darkonetoo
      Thanks for the ebook. I congratulate you on your efforts and your bravery to share it with this most estimable forum.

It has a lot of good points. Good descriptions of how to think and write to your customer.

You should make sure that the page numbers in the ebook match the table of contents and make sure that the words in the paragraphs have correct registration. (some of the paragraphs have just a few words of a sentence per line, the sentence continuing in the next line of the paragraph without going to the end of the line.

Many of the subjects cited in the table of contents are too briefly covered to legitimately be included separately. If you don't wish to go into more depth on something, either just make it a subheading of another subject or just eliminate it and write another book about it later.

Best of wishes.

DarkOneToo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2068444].message }}

Trending Topics