3 replies
Interested in buying websites but don't know what to do after? Well you need traffic! Traffic Leviathan will show you ways to drive FREE targeted traffic to your new website.

Don't delay, download today!

Traffic Leviathan
#free #report #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author ucajack
    sounds interesting
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2085158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BH_Winchester
    Correct me if I am wrong but the page you've directed to me to is an opt in for a mailing list with its typical "free ebook" set up. Please tell me you are not an affiliate shamelessly promoting a CPA opt-in email list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2085163].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Roekle
      Originally Posted by BH_Winchester View Post

Correct me if I am wrong but the page you've directed to me to is an opt in for a mailing list with its typical "free ebook" set up. Please tell me you are not an affiliate shamelessly promoting a CPA opt-in email list.
      I don't quite follow what you mean by "CPA opt-in email list." I suppose you figure that I am sending you to a CPA offer or perhaps a clickbank offer on the download page or in the ebook. I am not.

If you don't want the ebook then don't download it. If you get on the list and don't like being there then simply hit "unsubscribe." But don't for a second assume I am "shamelessly" trying to blast offers in your face
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2106030].message }}

Trending Topics