Unique Article Wizard Question

5 replies
I've been using UAW for a few months now. I seem to get a decent amount of visitors to my site from the articles. When I check for back links in Yahoo it doesn't look like any of them show. I only see my Ezine article links. Is this normal?

Thanks!
Tina
#article #question #unique #wizard
  • Profile picture of the author JonAlfredsson
    Yes, this is normal.. just check and update with yahoo..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2123701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MissTina
    Thanks for the help!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2126983].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author davidjames42973
      It takes awhile for Yahoo to pick up the links, but they are there...

UAW is awesome!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2126986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimwriter
    A word of caution. A good number of the sites that UAW submits to have "no follow" links. The effect is that the search engines don't consider these links when ranking your site using link popularity. Thus, you may end up having numerous links out there which simply don't register with the search engines. However, I recall reading somewhere on their website (can't seem to find it now) that they had come up with a way to identify these links and do something about it. Contact them and enquire.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2127304].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
    Yep this is completely normal!

You can go one step further and check your report's after it's finished submitting (to save time) and go ahead and ping them and whatever else you like to do to get them indexed (many guides and alternatives to this).

Kim you are right about some being nofollow to but you still get their traffic benefit!

Mark Blaze
    Signature
    Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
    The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
    Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2128740].message }}

Trending Topics