Free email marketing tip...

5 replies
Don't think of your email list as a large or small group of people, think of it as a single entity. When you write your email messages, write as if you were writing to only ONE person (friend to friend) and that way you will come across as a more personable kind of marketer.

Never start your messages with 'Hi EVERYONE'.

Your list members want to feel like they're the only one getting that message, because it makes them feel better. (I still do it myself).
#email #email lists #email marketing #free #list marketing #marketing #tip
  • I would add that some of the best marketing messages are those that read like a conversation, as if you you are listening to a friend describe something that they are really excited about.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2127909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Igor Kheifets
    Great tip, Ray.

Email is a personal communication tool, if you're
    using it to contact "all my subscribers" or "everyone"
    it just makes you look more of a douche bag which lowers
    trust and responses...

Igor
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2127921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author petelta
    Originally Posted by raycowie View Post

Don't think of your email list as a large or small group of people, think of it as a single entity. When you write your email messages, write as if you were writing to only ONE person (friend to friend) and that way you will come across as a more personable kind of marketer.

Never start your messages with 'Hi EVERYONE'.

Your list members want to feel like they're the only one getting that message, because it makes them feel better. (I still do it myself).
    I started using this method a couple months ago after I watched one of Frank Kern's seminars and it has done wonders for my conversions. Make the one person you talk to your ideal buyer. I write up a whole page description of exactly what my ideal buyer is, looks like, thinks about, etc. Do some research on the demographic of your ideal buyer in your niche and it will seriously help a lot.

Don't only do this in your emails, but also your articles, videos, sales copy, and even the products you create. Everything should be focused towards that one ideal buyer.

Travis
    Signature
    TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
    Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2127949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mt33
    generally email marketing is the best way for promoting your products , if you want to sell a product this method is effective va useful .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2128241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnyeo90
    Is it possible to add the audio in the email and send it to the list??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2128360].message }}

Trending Topics