Suggestion - Selling site

4 replies
I am getting ready to sell a site which is about 7 months old and averages about $50/day.
It is a clickbank ranked 3rd in the market place for the niche.
Anyways, I plan on selling it on Flippa but noticed a lot of people selling here and paying the fee here.
Should I even consider trying here first?
I am new to the board and I am sure people do not trust new members.
I ask because I plan on paying a lot of money on flippa with the featured listing etc... should be around $80.
I suspect i could get 5-7 months the value of the site for $50/day x 5months revenue or even like 7.

Also i am afraid people here would end up seeing my site investigate in it and just flood the market place. but then again I want to sell now so i have no worries after the sale.
The site is pretty much 80% advertising expense and the rest are from backlinks/etc... So this is a turnkey site but money is needed to advertise on the places I will share with the buyer.

So SHOULD I spend $20 here or save that $20 and go to flippa where much more protection and visitors.
#selling #site #suggestion
  • Profile picture of the author E-supreme
    Well both places you will sell the site considering its making $50 daily. In my opinion go with flippa. If your not seeing much traffic to the flippa auction, place a listing on the forum pointing to your listing on flippa. You should be looking at 10x the monthly earnings. However, it depends on the future earning potential, whether you have gathered a list etc.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2128223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    I think for a site with revenue, you might get more exposure on Flippa than here, plus you can benefit from Featured listing as well. Don't do the featured front page listing until the last day or two since that's when most of the activity takes place.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2128237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DaWarrior
    I assume that people would still buy if the site is mainly advertising meaning the ROI = the average of $50/day.
    So they need to have an account to advertise and money to start with.
    I am just concerned that someone buys and does not advertise and only get a couple sales every couple days or so. They need to spend money to make money and I would obviously show proof that it works, but I can't grantee it correct?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2128296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Some will, some won't. I don't use Adwords ever so would not buy a site that depended on Adwords for sales.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2128426].message }}

Trending Topics