Internet Marketing is 90% "Mind Power" and 10% Action!

7 replies
There are just so many ways to making money online. It's been said many times before that the internet is like "The Wild-Wild West"...and frankly it's true!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There is an ABUNDANCEof opportunity, and so many ways to make money online.... that many people just get caught up in information overload, get lost, and don't know what to do. Ultimately, it results in making NO MONEY online.

THE "BEHIND THE SCENES" SECRET TO A SUCCESSFUL INTERNET EMPIRE IS: MIND POWER

I thank god that I don't have to work any boring 9-5 job like most of my family and friends do! Don't get me wrong, someone people love their jobs and careers, whether they work 9-5 or not!

Well, 90% of my success in making an income online is attributed to my mindset. I have worked hard on my mindset for the past couple of years, but mainly in the last year to allow me to create income online!

You NEED to work on your mindset if you're going to succeed online!

So what are you getting for FREE here?

My good friend and mentor is allowing me to give his top notch digital guide away to some friends of mine FOR FREE!!! That's right... because our close relationship, he is letting me SELL this product for whatever price I want and keep ALL the profits $$$. (He's a generous mentor who wants his students to succeed). He also gave me permission to give it away for free...

His generosity *inspired* me and so I have decided, why not share it with aspiring Warriors like you?

Take advantage of this incredible offer that you WILL NOT find anywhere else on the net right now:

NO LONGER BEING SHARED

I promise I will delete this thread soon, because I don't want to give it to too many people away for free!
#10% #90% #action #internet #marketing #mind power
  • Profile picture of the author rizwansheikh
    i agree, it's the technique that works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2151395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warriorkay
    Looks interesting.

Kingsley
    Signature
    Kingged.com Coaching and Partnership Program
    Is The ONLY Coaching Program That Does 99% Of The Work
    TO MAKE MONEY FOR STUDENTS FROM 1ST DAY
    So they EARN while they LEARN

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2151557].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joescorpio
    This look promising..checking it out.. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2156176].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Oleg Cherkasky
      What is it with Australian dudes and self help?
      I found a couple of other self help programs by Australians, my favourite being mind movies(google it) I love the marketing of that particular product.

Tristian could take some cues from them, actually Im wondering what are his stats on this product he made.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2156399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisWater
    Banned
    I will say looks vverry interesting..

Will give it a try..

Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2180807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jim Gillum
    So, what you are telling me is...
    If I sit by the pool and meditate for 10 hours and then spend 1 hour on the computer I will be successful......

Way better than everything else I have done in my life time..
    Have always had to work my butt off....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2180833].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikey21
      Hi Jim,

I see you're trying to be funny. Well, I like your sense of humour!

Let me tell you a little story:

There was a re-run of the Karate Kid III playing on TV the other day. It was a lazy Sunday, and I was taking some time to relax so I. decided to "tune in" for a couple of minutes...

The main character Daniel Larusso was afraid of his opponent in his upcoming fight to defend his title. He was afraid that his skills weren't good enough, that he would choke in battle and ultimately lose.

BUT

"Mister Miyagi", his karate master, teacher, and friend, reassured him by making him aware of the incredible power that was trained and ingrained deeply into his core...he said something along the lines of....

"Ah. Only root karate come from Miyagi. Just like bonsai choose own way grow because root strong you choose own way do karate same reason."

He was making reference to the dying bonzai tree that managed to survive because it had "strong roots".

He's basically saying that if your "roots" are strong, then you can attain any goal you set your sights on. It will just "come out". That's why athletes train, for example.

We only consciously perceive approximately 10% of what is really happening in the world around us. The rest is all "subconscious" or "spiritual energy" or whatever else you want to call it.

So yes, 90% is "mind power".

I mean, we can easily compare two people who work just as hard, day in and day out, but one's a multi-millionaire and the other one is doing well but simply just average or above average.

Get it?

Enjoy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2195244].message }}

Trending Topics