Here's All You Need To Build And Promte Your Link Wheel.

by bwh1
11 replies
Hy Warriors

I'm not a friend of long winded sales pitches (anyhow nothing to sell here)

Here is a report I made a while ago with all you need to know about building and promoting a link wheel.

You get tips about building the wheel with a bunch of high PR sites to use plus a cool feature to ping your sites with a click at your toolbar and more........

Download your PDF here Thanks | My Wealthy Affiliate Review Blog

the password is- freegift

Enjoy

G.
#build #link #promte #wheel
  • Profile picture of the author Cstuff
    Thanks for the report, well done. Does the link wheel still have power though? I read somewhere that Google is easily detecting these and it isn't as powerful. What do you think?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2174168].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bwh1
      Originally Posted by Cstuff View Post

Thanks for the report, well done. Does the link wheel still have power though? I read somewhere that Google is easily detecting these and it isn't as powerful. What do you think?
      Hi guy's

thanks for the kind words about the report. It's my first one so it means a lot to me that you liked it.

About Link Wheels and their power.

There is a WSO going from Andy about making a great success using Web 2.o sites. In principal he talks about building a link wheel. Just that he does not build it for linking purpose.

But there is a right and a wrong way to do it. I'll cover this in my report.

G.
      Signature

Affiliates Wanted! Make anywhere from 42,- to $72 in commissions. Simply Recommend the Best QuickBooks Pro Video Course available at Clickbank.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2176686].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author loma
        Originally Posted by bwh1 View Post

Hi guy's

thanks for the kind words about the report. It's my first one so it means a lot to me that you liked it.

About Link Wheels and their power.

There is a WSO going from Andy about making a great success using Web 2.o sites. In principal he talks about building a link wheel. Just that he does not build it for linking purpose.

But there is a right and a wrong way to do it. I'll cover this in my report.

G.
        Thanks , I'm a bit bogged down building a wheel and don't want to waste more time and effort if it doesn't work any more. You mention building one for other purposes - could you give me an example of another purpose please?

Thanks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2179984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimerald
    I want to thank you for posting it here.. Hope this will really help me..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2174244].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RelicWeb
      Really cool eBook cover, too
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2175000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author felixalbutra
    Thanks for sharing the book. I already finished reading it....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2196894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author day
    Do you do the same link wheel for every website that you have or should you create different one for each of them? Which one are the best?
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2202038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bwh1
    @loma - Andy's wheels are targeted for very long tail keywords to make DIRECT sales from within the wheel. There is no central site to link too as with the link wheel for backlink purpose explained inside my report. So it's a matter of what GOAL you have.

@felixalbutra - it's not so big but I cut the fillers. Hope you take action and build your wheel.

@day - link wheels are keyword related, so it depends on how many great long tail keywords you have in your niche. For each you can build a wheel. There are detailed examples inside the report.

G.
    Signature

Affiliates Wanted! Make anywhere from 42,- to $72 in commissions. Simply Recommend the Best QuickBooks Pro Video Course available at Clickbank.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2219870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author G.W.
    Your e-book shows what we can do when apply our selves, looks good man
    oh yea Thanks
    G.W.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2234789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pranzyt
    i really didnt know about link wheel before...thax for your share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2378037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stephan231
    thanks for this, but i have a question though, is linkwheel still working nowadays because I recently read google no longer consider it for boosting site in SERPS ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2409816].message }}

Trending Topics