Books and Videos - NO OPTIN Required

7 replies
Giveaway rights included.

Looking for Internet and Affiliate Marketing information? Here are 15 very good sources, including some beginner videos in ebook format.

Enjoy.

Plug In Bonus : Plug In Profit Synergy

Allen Lundy
#books #optin #required #videos
  • Profile picture of the author renu
    I hope you don't mind if I share the ebooks' titles and a short description bellow:

DotComOlogy: "The Science Of Making Money Online"

Are you smart enough to make money online? You could be if you read this.

Affiliate Marketing For Newbies:

"Here's Your Rare Chance to Eliminate Costly Trial & Error & Discover the Real Secrets to Succeeding Beyond Your Wildest Dreams as an Affiliate Marketing Newbie!"

If you'd like to become a successful affiliate marketer and earn cash profits beyond your wildest dreams ...

Affiliates Are Like Finger Prints:

"If You Are Currently Using Or Plan On Using Affiliates To Market Your Products Or Services, Then Open Your Eyes and Your Mind With This Free Report!"

Different Affiliates Have Different Needs, So Be Sure To Meet Each Of Them.

Blogging Cash Course!:

"Many people wonder what exactly a blog is and more importantly, how can having your own blog help you succeed in your online business."

Before you can make big money with your own blog(s) you must first really understand what blogs are all about, and how to capitalize on their popularity with the search engines.

Create Software Box eCovers:

"The Wildly Profitable Secret That Will Save You Hundreds Of Dollars, So You Can Create Your Own Software Box Covers In Just Minutes Is Just About To Be Revealed To You."

If you have at least medium graphic skills and Adobe Photoshop version 6.0 or higher installed on your computer you might be interested in designing your own awesome looking eCovers.

Facebooking Craze For Internet Marketers:

Why Internet Marketers Should Use FaceBook, How It Can Help Grow Your Business And How To Get 500 Friends In 30 Days!

In marketing circles, there is a great deal of talk about FaceBook. FaceBook is a social networking site that came quietly onto the Internet scene in early 2004 and has became the premier social networking site. Find out how to use FaceBook to expand your Online Marketing today!

Indexing & Link Building:

Once and for all, virtually everything you wanted to know about how to "Reach Search Engine Stardom, Virtually Overnight!"

How long have you been cracking away at this whole Internet Marketing thing? In the last few years the Internet has been growing at such a rapid pace, it is now next to impossible for people to find you on the Search Engines unless you really know what you are doing. There is still hope.. find out now...

Internet Marketing Basic Videos:

"Are you sick & tired of trying to figure out all of the steps it takes to get things going online?"

Do You Want To Start Your Own Internet Business Without Having To Pull Out Your Hair Wondering HOW To Do It?" You can now...

MySpace Marketing Cash Course:

"You must crawl before you walkwhen it comes to making money with MySpace. It isn't a place to jump in and make money without knowing some of the basics. "

The more education you receive on how to make money with MySpace, and how to skirt around the problems with MySpace, the easier your life will be. Find out more...

MySpace Profit Strategies:

"My SPACE. You know, MySpace.com. If you are not using it, you are missing the opportunity of a lifetime.
    It isn't enough to sign up for a space on MySpace.com or other popular sites and hope people will notice you.
    "

You can sit back and keep trying the same tired tactics, or you can adopt a new approach to social networking, one that will help you... it's your choice!

Search Engine Approach:

"Rank Your Web Pages HIGH in TOP Search Engine Popular Results For Maximum Exposure!"

How to use the Search Engines to drive targetted traffic to your websites! For more information...

Search Engine and Traffic Guide:

"Who Else Wants to Generate Massive Traffic and Improve the Exposure Their Websites Receive by Tapping Into the Unlimited Power of Today's Top Search Engines?"

Would you like to watch visitors flood into your websites by the 1,000s, without expensive advertising or promotions? The fact is, there ARE people with websites doing exactly that right now. How is that possible...

Social Madness:

"Social Networks, like FaceBook, Myspace, Squidoo, etc...are a great way to
    get your ideas and products in front of a lot of eyeballs."

Learn how to profit through all the madness associated with Social Networking Sites. Find HUNDREDS of niche social sites and how to properly use them...

Speedy Guide To Web Copy:

"Learn To Write Your Own Sales Copy In A Day!"

Here are just a couple of reasons why original web copywriting is not only important, but essential to the success of a web site....

Timeless Sales Strategies:

"How to Leverage Powerful Online and Offline Strategies to Boost Your Sales!"

Learn all about ideas that sales superstars use to become who they are today and how you can become like them too...

Web 2.0 Sites Exposed:

"Leverage Your Business & Marketing Power Using The Latest Wave To Hit The Internet... Web 2.0!"

Find Out Exactly What Web 2.0 is and why it is the latest wave of the Internet, how it can take you Online Business to heights you've only dreamed of and WHY Web 2.0 is here to stay...

Cheers, Remi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2249873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdsenseBig
    Thank you for this great product. I'll be sure to give these guides a go!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2258600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nasstar
    I'll also see these goodies too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2269648].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nizldy
    Allen,

Thank you for that. Very nice collection to aid in teaching others what this is all about.

Take care,

Rosie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2269661].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Allen Lundy
      Rosie et al...

I hope these ebooks and videos help you and your optins. My goal was to put these together in such a way as to be a learning aid in the various aspects of Internet Marketing.

I'm glad you like them, and hope they help you all immensely.

Allen Lundy
      Signature

Amazing Deals On Mens and Womens Jewelry - - Gies Jewelry Shop
      Watches for all occasions -Gies Watch Shop
      The latest in Cameras and Photography - Good Tyme Photography
      Need a new phone or upgrade? - Gies Mobile Phones
      Number 1 Source For Kids Toys & Games - Shop For Toys & Games

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2271768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author doncroce
    Thanks for this It is also good without optin, because i hate the spam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2274313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Roma
    Thanks so much Allen as I was looking for giveaways rights for a couple of opt in sites I am doing - it is appreciated

Roma
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2297034].message }}

Trending Topics