Important question about multiple list management and the sales funnel

1 replies
Hello again WF people,

I have come across an interesting question I am looking for a knowledgeable body to shine some light on.

Lets say the sales funnel looks like this:

Squeeze Page--->Email List--->Buy Product you Own--->Have them subscribe to a new list in exchange for an unannounced bonus--->Have them automatically swapped from old list to new list--->Sell to new list

Lets say that the primary purpose of your first squeeze list is to sell them on a particular product you own.

You know that not everyone is going to buy the product, so to sell them on other products instead after they are clearly not going to buy the first product, you continue to add a lot of value and give away free contact and do hard and soft sells.

Perhaps your autoresponder for this list is 1 year long.

When someone buys your product they will no longer be subscribed to the original list.

This may be very disruptive to the buyer if they were really enjoying the first list, and thus were likley to buy from you again.

How do you manage this?

Do you not have a second list of subscribers that have actually bought from you?

Do you take a heap of messages from the first autoresponder and put them in the seond so there is some sort of continuity, and hope that there is no doubling up of messages depending on when a person moves from the first list to the second list?

I hope this make sense and someone can shed some light on how they handle this situation.

Regards,

Spudnick
#funnel #important #list #management #multiple #question #sales

Trending Topics