Download My 1st Book - FREE - Quit Smoking And Never Start Again

22 replies
Sorry for making another post about this, it is just the other thread is title starts with "Comming Soon" and i couldn't change it.

The quality of the conent i think is very good, very informative and it if you use it YOU WILL STOP SMOKING AND NEVER START AGAIN.

However, being as i just wanted to get a feel for writing again as i haven't really seriously written anything in like 4 years now, it was a rush job. The layout and presentation and use of language sucks.

I wanted to get this out quick to help warriors.

I will now work on a V2 of the book. Improving the layout, presentation and just about everything, but keeping the same methods and book idea.

To download your FREE copy right now click here : Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Please give me some feedback.

Thanks, Steven
Teenage Genius
#1st #book #download #free #quit #smoking #start
  • Profile picture of the author Teenage Genius
    Here is a second download link incase the 1st one doesn't work : Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    Signature
    Genius SEO - WSO : Not only do you get TOP SPOT on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask in MINUTES.... You Dominate the ENTIRE FRONT PAGE - One little 5 minute secret, massive results!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222704].message }}
    Third Download Link because i have had reports of Problems - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Look where it says The Mega Upload Banner, next to it will be a 3 or 4 digit code to type into the boxe next to it, it will then download.

And here is another, just in case! -
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Signature
    Genius SEO - WSO : Not only do you get TOP SPOT on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask in MINUTES.... You Dominate the ENTIRE FRONT PAGE - One little 5 minute secret, massive results!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jim Stewart
      OK, enough gratuitous posting of your book already..

Your book should be posted in the "Free Ebooks" section and not in the main forum...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author girliemarketing
    I'll give it a read and post back here. I need to quit so bad!!!! So far nothing has worked for me. lol I know, that's not funny.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222825].message }}
      Originally Posted by girliemarketing View Post

I'll give it a read and post back here. I need to quit so bad!!!! So far nothing has worked for me. lol I know, that's not funny.
      Thanks, i wish you the best of luck and hope it works out for you
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223536].message }}
  • Thanks for this, Steven. The only suggestion I would make regarding the presentation is to make the info less "UK oriented". For example, Champix is called Chantrix in the US (a very big market). The same with references to the NHS, especially freebies you get from them. Ain't got that here!
    Signature
    "The will to prepare to win is more important than the will to win." -- misquoting Coach Vince Lombardi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222829].message }}
      Originally Posted by Vince Runza Online View Post

Thanks for this, Steven. The only suggestion I would make regarding the presentation is to make the info less "UK oriented". For example, Champix is called Chantrix in the US (a very big market). The same with references to the NHS, especially freebies you get from them. Ain't got that here!
      Good point. Thanks. In future i will make sure to research both the UK and the US's organisations and services. V2 of this book, which will include cool things like my little logo at the top of the page (lol) will include all the relevent information for both countrys.

For some reason i assumed that most people on the internet are from the UK. How and why i thought that i do not know! Thanks for opening my eyes to that mistake though.

The V2 will also be given away free for warriors. But it i will also held back for me to include as a bonus or whatever in future products.

I have also just noticed one of my own mistakes! - I THINK I SHOULD HAVE PUT IN A DISCLAIMER AND I SHOULD OF SAID YOU CANT SELL THIS ON, ITS FREE FOR YOUR OWN READING AND USE ONLY - WOOPS!

Im learning.... :rolleyes:
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lynn Stivers
    Hi Steven,

I just read your ebook and I think it's great!

I love how it's written - it was interesting and a fun read. You have a great sense of humor and I didn't expect that in a book about how to stop smoking - those are usually pretty boring.

There is one word on the last page that some people might have a problem with - are you sure you want that word in there?

Overall it's a great ebook and I like it a lot better than others I've seen on the subject. Several of your methods look like they'd work really well to help someone stop smoking and there's some methods that I've never seen anywhere else.

Also - I wasn't aware of exactly what carbon monoxide does inside the body - that information alone is enough to keep me from ever smoking.

Lynn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222847].message }}
      Originally Posted by Lynn Stivers View Post

Hi Steven,

I just read your ebook and I think it's great!

I love how it's written - it was interesting and a fun read. You have a great sense of humor and I didn't expect that in a book about how to stop smoking - those are usually pretty boring.

There is one word on the last page that some people might have a problem with - are you sure you want that word in there?

Overall it's a great ebook and I like it a lot better than others I've seen on the subject. Several of your methods look like they'd work really well to help someone stop smoking and there's some methods that I've never seen anywhere else.

Also - I wasn't aware of exactly what carbon monoxide does inside the body - that information alone is enough to keep me from ever smoking.

Lynn

Thanks alot for giving me such great feedback on my first ever book! It really means alot to me and my confidence and faith.

Can you PM me this word on the last page... i dont know what is it... maybe im just blind to it or maybe certain words touch people where you live more than where i live? - either way, i don't really want to upset anyone so i would like to learn from this.

Thanks again!

Steven,
      Teenage Genius

EDIT after re-reading my last page... was it the M word? in that little 'effective method' which was a joke (but actually most probily is effective stress relief)
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[222943].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Glenn Newsome
        OK, gonna give this one a good reading--thanks
        Glenn
        Signature
        WSO Addicts Blog

AKA "webnetincome" before the big name changes!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223177].message }}
          Originally Posted by Glenn Newsome View Post

OK, gonna give this one a good reading--thanks
          Glenn
          Thanks Glenn, i hope you like it.

When your finished tell me what you think of please
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[223285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lynn Stivers
    Hi Steven,

I was wondering where this thread went - I don't visit this end of the forum often.

EDIT after re-reading my last page... was it the M word? in that little 'effective method' which was a joke (but actually most probily is effective stress relief)
    Yes, that's the one. There's a lot of people that won't have any problem with it but then there's others who will so since you were asking for feedback I thought I'd mention it. Perhaps you could use a more subtle term that means the same thing but isn't quite so blunt.

Lynn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[224332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author grangonzo
    Ok, i'll se if it works for me. I need to quit smoking ASAP!

Regards...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[228157].message }}
      Originally Posted by Lynn Stivers View Post

Hi Steven,

I was wondering where this thread went - I don't visit this end of the forum often.

Yes, that's the one. There's a lot of people that won't have any problem with it but then there's others who will so since you were asking for feedback I thought I'd mention it. Perhaps you could use a more subtle term that means the same thing but isn't quite so blunt.

Lynn
      Thanks for the feedback. Now after re-reading it i see that it may be a problem for some readers. I will have to "iron out that crease" in V2 of this book. But for now, people WILL stop smoking with this book so i hope they are grateful and overlook this little statement.

Originally Posted by grangonzo View Post

Ok, i'll se if it works for me. I need to quit smoking ASAP!

Regards...
      Great! I have no doubt that you will stop smoking, i have belief in you as a human being and my methods and ideas in this book. I have helped my Step-Nan quit smoking and two of my close friends, using just a few of the methods in my book, and there are alot more than a few methods in there!

All the best of luck, i hope this book helps you help yourself.

Please let me know how you get on and what you think of my book.

Best Wishes,

Steven,
      Teenage Genius
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[228480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjoecke
    thanks for this! Im gona look at this and see how things go!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[241175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WaRRioR-BirD
    Banned
    Thanks U Very Much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[260814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antzman1414
    Looks good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[268564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mypips4u
    i think my wife should really like it .... she try over a years asking me to quit smoking...but until today......nope
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[321810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sega001
    cool. . . I can use this. Thanks
    Signature
    The Best Signature Coming Soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[391591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sachinn
    good posting
    Signature

Sachinn..

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[456035].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Blue Blaster
      I wish this book could've been around for my father to read. Very good read - well done.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[468476].message }}
    Thanks for all the great replys guys

I would like to inform you of my latest product... "The Internets Best Kept DIRTY Little Secrets" - It's a book containing 6 step-by-step blueprints to things you can do online for FREE which will make you $2000+ ON AUTO-PILOT!!! I've made it a WSO and it's now being processed, so look out for that one very shortly!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[480750].message }}

Trending Topics