by mschow
11 replies
Hello Warriors,

I have a strange question I am sure, But I need to know how to re-brand e books and make them my own.. I have a ton of them but the instructions are not clear to me..

Can anyone tell me the step by step on how to do this.. I have tried to find the information online but to know avil... must be be.. any and all help would be appreciated.

Yes I have Resale rights as well as other rights, to these e books.. Alot of files but do not know how to do anything with them.

Mark
#ebooks #rebranding
  • Profile picture of the author hazel0513
    Hi mschow,

My understanding is, you have been offered an ebook that you can rebrand with your affiliate link?

Or, you want to create an ebook that can rebrand by your affiliates or other people?

If it is for the first one, what I know is most of the time when you get the rebranding kit, a software will be included. Which where you can put in your affiliate links and create the ebook in pdf then. If you cannot find it you may want to contact the product owner, or the person whom offered you the ebook.

If you are looking for software to create your own ebook that can be rebranded by your affiliates. You may want to try Simply Rebranded.

Hope this help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2341976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mschow
    Thank you.. But none of them came with anyting other than open the index file and change whatever.. but it is in html I do not understand that..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2342471].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author itsallwhite
      Originally Posted by mschow View Post

Thank you.. But none of them came with anyting other than open the index file and change whatever.. but it is in html I do not understand that..
      Do you mean your ebook came up in html or the software package? you should just be able to edit the ebook using a PDF editor - you don't need adobe there are some other cheaper versions available. I use primo.

Or scrape the book and recreate in word and then save as PDF. Depends on the rights you have really
      Signature

Coming soon!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2344284].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hazel0513
      Originally Posted by mschow View Post

Hi,

Do you mean your ebooks format are in "application" (.exe) file type instead of "pdf" (.pdf)? You can check the file type by going to your folder, right click the ebook, "Properties".

I guess those ebooks were created using ebook-application when the pdf type of ebook wasn't so common. I do have several ebooks in this format and some of them I can't even read in my laptop.

Sorry I didn't come across this problem before but this is what I would suggest:

1. Contact the product owner. There should be contact email included in the ebook.
      2. Like what itsallwhite mentioned, scrape the content and turn it into pdf format, then include your links in it. But do check the right that you have.

Hope this help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2345838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lou Diamond
    Hello,
    most ebooks come in PDF Adobe format, what I do is get a cheap PDF editor and add your own links to any Private Label Rights ebook.
    When you add a link also do the url in text as many people do not have the reader set up properly to go directly to the link.
    Signature

Something new soon.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2343013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makememoney2010
    I recommend you should use the PDF rebrander I have found one but I forgot the url where to download it. But Don't worry As soon as possible I'll Come Back here and give you the download links...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2352317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author therichman
    like PLR maybe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2389580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pockett
    thank you!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2416794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hiss
    the best is to convert the pdf into application and it works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2444862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author apihase
    i think ur problem is about the html file right..i assume that u already have the ebook in pdf file..

i think u have a problem how to publish and market ur rebranding ebook right?

All the file that u have in html format u can change using the software like Kompozer and many more..

If u want to change something to the ebook itself, u can write in the microsoft word..
    I think all the PLR ebook should be given completely with the Word format..

Thats what i know, if I'm not wrong..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2447277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dh5114
    Let me chime in... I'm the creator of SimplyRebranded.com and the way I create rebrandable ebooks from HTML files is this:

* open the file in Firefox or IE and copy whole text to clipboard
    * paste the whole text to OpenOffice Writer (same as MS Word, just free)
    * edit text to add headers, colors and rebrandable links
    * publish it on my site.

I normally don't push for traffic as Google and others usually quickly find the newly available ebook and then rebrand it and send their copy to their list. From there on it's all on autopilot - more people rebrand the ebook and send it to their lists and the process continues.

If you have any specific questions, PM me and I'll do my best to be of help.

Kind regards,
    Damir
    Signature

Coding RebranderPro - the viral PDF rebrander since 2009!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2821768].message }}

Trending Topics