10 Free Copies of 'IM Mastermind Group' - A compilation of top selling Warriors Top 100 IM Secrets

36 replies
No FREE COPIES LEFT --- This WSO will be launchng tomorrow Friday at 4pm EST priced at $27

Hi Warriors,

I have a special treat for the next 10 luck people who reply to this thread requesting a copy of 'IM Mastermind Group'.

Effectively I'm after bringing together some of the top selling warriors on the warrior forum, and I asked them for their top 10 tips in their respective niches.

The RESULT: Over 100 nuggets of money making wisdom compiled in to one very special report.

All I want in exchange for a free copy is an honest review. Please provide your name, picture (if available) and website address (if available) with the review.

This is going on sales Friday for $27. Yours FREE Today.

In order to quality for your FREE report just reply to this thread requesting a copy.
#100 #compilation #copies #free #group #mastermind #secrets #selling #top #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Richardson
    i would love a copy please!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2881562].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hyipblogger
      I also would love to have a copy.
      Signature
      HYIPBlogger.com - Walkthrough the world of HYIP Investing
      Walkthroughs, Daily News, Reviews and more!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2881710].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author brettaphillips
        Hi,

I would love to check out your product and provide you with an honest review. Please let me know what I need to do in order to get a copy.

Brett Phillips
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2881920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kimberz65
    I would love a copy, please!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2882340].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TBone68
    Me too. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2882439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makingiants
    I definitely would love a copy.
    I feel like I'm stealing something, lol!

Great offer, Mao!
    Thanks
    Vince aka makingiants
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2882477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author miawallace
    I would love to review it, thank you.

I'm not sure if I can receive PMs yet, as I haven't reached 50 posts, so my email is mdtcontact@gmail.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2882501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mao Flynn
    Thanks Warriors for your requests, the finishing touches are being put on this as I speak... I will send all of you a copy inside the next 24 hours....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2882558].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JennyDeen
      I wonder if I have made it in time, but I would love a copy too.
      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2883477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daryl Lim
    I want one as well, thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2883528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sitback
    I guess I am to Late, you never know though
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2886586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mao Flynn
    There are no more FREE copies of IM Mastermind Group Left. This WSO will be launching tomorrow Friday at 4pm EST priced at $27.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2887713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twistedpixel
    My feedback:

"IM Mastermind Group" might not sport the catchiest title in the sea of WSO offers, but it certainly should claim it's dominance in content value.

There is not an ounce of fluff in this massive compilation of well-organized ideas, tips and "secrets" from the panel of experts who contributed.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it gets right into the "goods" and forgoes the 5-page introduction plus filler that so many ebooks use to pad the page count.

Covering multiple, popular topics, I would recommend this to anyone looking for proven, actionable marketing ideas without a bunch of filler.

This reminded me of the "Bottom Line" style of publications which are packed with usable content in a short, concise format.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2889773].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TBone68
    This is really great ebook! I will read it over and over again many times, as it gives simple but effective tips and ideas from online gurus.

Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2889788].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2889857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author urshobhit
    i would i like to have one .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2889871].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daryl Lim
    The IM Mastermind Group Compilation is a solid, info-packed product with almost every aspect of IM explained into detail, by experts. Its substantially long enough and packed with goodness, whether you're into article marketing, video marketing, list building or any other areas of IM.

Definitely an awesome product, and I'm sure this can be sold for more than $27, seriously.

Picture : use my avatar.

Name : Daryl Lim

Site : TobaccoTakedown.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2889964].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sitback
    IM Mastermind Group Ebook

I have to say that I found IM Mastermind a great read, I read it in one sitting and will be going back to read it again, it is full of real information, straight shooting, to the point and missing the usual fluff.

Written from several successful Internet Marketers experience, each section is well explained followed by tips to back up the concepts, covering all the main areas of Internet Marketing this book is well worth owning, whether you are new to IM or have been knocking around for a while.

$27 is peanuts for the solid usable information found inside, I can do nothing else but recommend it.

Thanks for a job well done Mao

Regards

Robert Petrie

Name: Robert Petrie

Picture: http://robert-petrie.com/wp-content/...rph-white1.jpg

Site: robert-petrie.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2890108].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hyipblogger
      I was lucky enough to grab a free copy of IM Mastermind Group and all I can say is that it was worth every second reading through the 90+ page ebook.

As a beginner to the IM industry, a lot of the concepts were ones that were unfamiliar to me. Despite this, the tips & secrets were clear and concise enough for me to gain a clear understanding, giving me a foundation with which to build a solid marketing plan.

I see this product being something of great value for the IMer that has started working toward their success but is in need of new ideas or insight on what they need to do to realize personal success.

This is not a "step-by-step" guide, but a product with insight and direction for a multitude of different IM concepts. IM Mastermind Group builds upon your basic understanding, showing you ways to develop your business and giving you suggestions to make your venture flourish.

There is a lot of knowledge in this product, gathered from individuals who have achieved success. All of the information contained may not be new to you; however, the examples and tips provided should build upon your current knowledge giving you a stronger foundation with which to build your business.

I'm very pleased with the IM Mastermind Group and am under the impression that it provides worthwhile information and strategies. It is worth every cent of the $27 cost.

Name: Tony
      Signature
      HYIPBlogger.com - Walkthrough the world of HYIP Investing
      Walkthroughs, Daily News, Reviews and more!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2890514].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ZaraK
        Wow! This is an impressive compilation of tips and tricks from successful IMers. A well-written, logically crafted, easy read, tips are provided for every aspect of IM, including a section of "bonus" tips. I picked up about a dozen easily usable tips from a quick read and have no doubt that I will pick up even more when I read it in-depth. Great resource.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2891106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author miawallace
    I have no doubt that if I utilize the information in the IM Mastermind Group, I will finally reach the level of success I’ve been trying to achieve all this time. I was up until 4am reading and taking notes from this guide.

The authors provided concise and authoritative tips on hot topics and other marketing methods that the majority of people struggle with. Before reading the IM Mastermind Group, I was feeling a lot of frustration. Everyone in the IM world has their two cents, but not everyone has the authority to back up their claims. I completely trust the information contained in this book.

Thank you for sharing your insight with me, it is honestly invaluable.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2892040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Richardson
    Review: To Put It Blunt, This Is A Great E-Book, Easily worth 10 times the price tag. The thing that makes me most attracted to this though - is the vast knowledge included this content rich, no fluff, 92 page Ebook. Newbies will learn SO MUCH from this, no question. Veteran Marketers, im pretty sure you don't know every tip in here (there is such a large array of techniques covered here) Everything is explained very clearly, and the book is a joy to read. You can tell the guys who have collaborated into this E-book know their stuff, and know it well! Im thankfull to receive a review copy, and i am implementing these tips in my business right now. Ive already stumbled over 10 tips that are worth the price of this whole E-book alone! At this price guys, you CANNOT GO WRONG! Josh Richardson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2896666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InfoScout
    I would like a copy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2900741].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paleruby
      Hi
      Can I get a copy? Puhleeze

paleruby
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2906496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author speedbird
    Can I get one copy please?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2917884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jenat
    oh I am late
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2923055].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author termpapers24
    Every day I see this I am tooo laste maybe you can overlook if not Happy Thanksgiving
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2924432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 96Darkhorse
    i would love a copy please! Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2927297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thelegend
    'd like a copy please...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3000073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author donisback
    Can u send me a copy Plz.........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3103869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author darkmaster
    Can i have a free copy please, i will post a honest review.

Looking forward for your reply.

--
    THanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3103939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author monister
    I would love a copy please
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6642198].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DonnyBoy
    Is there an extra copy?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6642586].message }}

Trending Topics