An idea about google keyword tool would this work?

9 replies
Hi guys,

I've been trying to sell Ebooks on tradebit but have been completely unsuccessful. Even the short stories which I've written, I haven't been able to sell a single copy.

I just recently started thinking about using a strategy with google keyword tool but I'm not sure if this would even work.

I searched for something say hypnosis and it gave me a listing of different keywords which were used in google and the numbers searched right next to them.

Now if I was to call my book hypnosis, then it wouldn't be found when someone types that in because it's too general. But what if I used the word hypnosis: the dawn of time for example.

Would the book be found at the top of google whenever someone types in hypnosis only as a search?
#google #idea #keyword #tool #work
  • Profile picture of the author gvannorman
    Probably not. If someone is searching hypnosis, the top sites for that niche would come up. Now if someone typed in hypnosis: the dawn of time your book would be listed at the top.

Why not start a blog about hypnosis and then offer your ebook from your blog. You could throw in some article marketing to push traffic to your site.

Just an idea. But, its worth a shot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3157589].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chiwawa
    yeah..gvannorma is right. Start a blog about hypnosis and offer the book from your blog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3158918].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PLRgirl
      If you really want to sell your eBook, how about going all the way for it??

Doing IM thoroughly - article marketing, social media publicity, ads, a site or blog with lots of brilliant keyword-rich content (no fluff and fillers) and so much more.

The possibilities are endless!

Did you try eBay?

Read and research on how to sell an eBook really well!

Just my insights.

Best of luck.
      Signature
      *LIMITED EDITION* Niche PLR ARTICLE PACKS - SEO'd Perfectly - GRAB THEM NOW!!!

Full Spin-Syntax Versions Per Pack @ Incredible Rates

PM me for more details or Skype me - It's PLR that's QUALITY + QUANTITY - Hurry!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3159122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daleron
    Well, if you try the bum marketing way. You want to find keywords that get alot of searches with very little competiton.

For example hypnosis. I just did a quick little thing with wordtracker and keyword ninja tool. Seems like alot of competiton.

Again in the hypnosis for weight loss...alot of competition with few searches

Best bet would be hypnosis for stop smoking.
    One of the keyword terms was getting alot of type ins (14,900) with little competition (2,200)

After checking the first page of google for pageranks and backlinks, I'm sure You could easily create a few articles or a quick youtube video and get on the first page for that keyword phrase.

type bum marketing method in a google search engine. If it's still around sign-up for the free emails. it will give you general idea of keyword research.

Dale
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3160803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raycowie
    You could sell your ebook in the WSO forum and give PLR to it. If you're not sure how to do this, PM me and I'll send you my guide for free.

Cheers, Ray
    Signature

Before you can become unstoppable, you have to get started!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3163683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Isaiah
    I would buy keyword specific domains with a low exact search volume in google...those would be easier to rank for...then have a link to your book in all of them
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3171269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ithebest6
    try market samurai, its free for the first 12 - 15 days i think
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3191272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erikmacklin
    get some alternatives from clickbank marketplace...
    hope u cud find 1 there..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3223242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oliviasmith
    Hey Jehrico80 this might help How do I sell my ebook?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3285803].message }}

Trending Topics