Make $100-$500 a Month in AdSense Income

by Tim45
34 replies
Google AdSense

Almost everyone online has heard of the Google AdSense program. However, not
everyone is clear on what it is, how it works, the benefits of it and most importantly, how
to make money with it.
That is exactly what this ebook is going to teach you. We will cover exactly what Google
AdSense is, how to use it properly and, of course, how to profit from it.
Many people have heard stories or seen screenshots of people making outrageous
amounts of money with AdSense. However, you need to be aware that AdSense is not
some get rich quick scheme and it takes a lot of time and effort to earn a sizable income
with it. No longer can you use auto generation tools to spit out 500 page sites that
instantly start earning you money. These sites are being rapidly de-indexed by the search
engines and their outlook is bleak if not useless.
What this ebook will concentrate on is how to set up websites that consistently make
$100 to $500 a month with AdSense. We will do this by making quality websites that
focus on niche markets. Once we set up a successful site, we will then put that site on
semi-autopilot and move on to our next site. If you could make $100 to $500 for every
site you set up, how many would you make? Well, that is up to you and how dedicated
you are but you can count on us to give you the proper education in order to do so.
When it comes to AdSense and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) everyone seems to
have a different opinion on what works and what does not work. The process I will lay
out for you in this ebook has worked for me very well. Some people may not agree with
my process 100% and that's fine. But what I am showing you is the exact process I use
to make websites that consistently earn $100-$500 a month. I am speaking from results
and not theory.

Click here http://www.gtebooks.com/download/adsense-mp-brand.zip to download your free copy of this amazing ebook. I guarantee its free from adware, spyware and viruses.
#$100$500 #adsense #adsense website #adwords #google #income #make #month
  • Profile picture of the author Executiveincome2you
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[281480].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author azhrin_77
      Originally Posted by Executiveincome2you View Post

Seems like a great ebook especially for free!
      Hi im new user hear...sorry my english very bad coz im from malaysia....mmm i already join google adsense about 3 month,but zero income yet maybe b coz of my blog cannot go anywher..
      Actuaaly what type of blog and web that i cant create to make my blog/web get money in google adsense
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[295255].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author getric15
        Thank you Tim45 for your info,
        I have tried to sign up for Google Adsense program. Do you know the message I received from them?
        That my website built for me by a Guru_ Stone_ did not meet up with their standard .I don't know what this means. I have since then been thrown off balance concerning Google Adsense.
        Maybe this would help to give a new turn.Guaranteed?
        Getric15
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[311976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim45
    I used this same ebook and free training videos to make my very first adsense website ever. PM me and I'll send you a link to the site so you can look it over or just do a search for the phrase:

"My first adsense website"
    by Tim45 or just click on my user name and click "Find more post by Tim45 "

I'm realizing now that my seo efforts could have been better, after watching the free training videos. My url is to long and I have dashes in the domain that doesn't help when I search for my keyword phrase in google. Oh well, the next one I do will be that much better.

I also got some great advice from the warriors here on the forum. If you do a search for the phrase "My first adsense website" you'll find that thread.

It takes a little effort to get the knack of building these websites, doing the keyword research and seo but, once you do, its second nature.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[282167].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gerald Bowman
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[289694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author d3m0nb0y
    Thanks for the ebook. I like it!
    Signature

Your source of Camping Tents!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[289736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blueleaf
    I think this eBook has come late. Many of us would have used adsense already. However, this might be useful for the newbies.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[292681].message }}
    Hi Everyone, the way to make money with adsense is to build niche websites, put your adsense code on your website or blog and when visitors come to your website and click on your adsense ad, you make money. What I do is find niches that pay good money per keyword click. For instance, the keyword phrase "Breast Cancer Treatment" advertisers pay between $1.00-$16.66 to google, you would get a portion of that if you target that phrase and someone clicks on it.

The way I get traffic to my website is to write articles about the targeted keyword phrase and submit them to article directories such as ezinearticles.com etc. with a link back to my website.

The process is slow but surefire if you write quality articles and build quality niche websites.

It all sounds a bit complicated but if you read the ebook and watch the training videos over and over, it will all become clear.

The key to success in anything you do in life is to set small goals and focus on them until they are complete.

Thanks for your question and interest in this product
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[295911].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author George Sotello
      Originally Posted by Tim45 View Post

The way I get traffic to my website is to write articles about the targeted keyword phrase and submit them to article directories such as ezinearticles.com etc. with a link back to my website.

Tim45, You gave me a "duh" moment.
      I haven't really gotten to use my adsense sites that I purchased a while ago because I was unsure on how to make money from them but now that I've read your post, I think I'll give it a try to see if it works.

Cheers,
      George Sotello
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[301692].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author imamrktr
      Good solid advise.
      I was unable to download the file. Any help with that would be appreciated.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[345695].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dokis
    Good theme!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[298294].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linda.robe
    Banned
    Thanks for the good addition..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[302286].message }}
    Hi Everyone, the first adsense website that I created about two months ago is now on the first page of msn search for the keyword phrase targeted.

Understanding Breast Cancer Treatment

If you are interested in what the website looks like just copy and paste the keyword phrase above into msn search and you will find it.

The url is the same as the keyword phrase.

also, if anyone is interested, I'm allowing warriors to upload free ebooks on my website. PM me if interested.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[310735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jsward
    Thanks for the information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[312088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author krishananda
    Hi Tim45, the download link is not working for me, is it still available?

Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[332374].message }}
    Hi Everyone, I had trouble with my website and had to switch servers. Here is the download link again http://www.gtebooks.com/download/adsense-mp-brand.zip PM me if this doesn't work. Thanks

PS. you can also get the free ebook download by clicking on the "Free Adsense Training Videos" link in my signature.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[352847].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[352973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sega001
    Thanks for taking the time and sharing this with us.
    Signature
    The Best Signature Coming Soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[391571].message }}
      Originally Posted by sega001 View Post

Thanks for taking the time and sharing this with us.
      You're welcome. If you have any questions, please post them here and I'll respond ASAP.

Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[401391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Azlan
    great info if you are working with adsense.
    Signature

New WSO - Coming Soon...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[420898].message }}
      Originally Posted by Azlan View Post

great info if you are working with adsense.
      The same Principle applies no matter what program you use.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[421952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author donrock
    Tim45,
    Thanks for sharing your adsense book. I'm using adsense now but not making as much as I want. Your book should help me increase the income.
    donrock
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[426550].message }}
      Originally Posted by donrock View Post

Tim45,
      Thanks for sharing your adsense book. I'm using adsense now but not making as much as I want. Your book should help me increase the income.
      donrock
      You're welcome. Keep us posted on your success.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sachinn
    thanks for sharing
    Signature

Sachinn..

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[456029].message }}
    Hi Warriors, I had to move my ebook website to another server so I was wondering if the download link to this ebook is working properly? If not, let me know so I can fix it.

Thank you,
    Tim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[499923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pmg2712
    link not working.........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[598567].message }}
    OK, thanks for the heads up. I'll have it working later today.

Thanks again,
    Tim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[601533].message }}
    OK warriors, here is the download link for the free ebook "Adsense Master Plan"

http://www.gtebooks.com/download/adsense-mp-brand.zip

If you have any problems with it let me know.

I gaurantee this ebook to be free of adware and spyware.

This is some of the best how to training videos and ebook on the market.

Enjoy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[602884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author munstersg01
    Hi Tim45 the download link is not working for me. Do you have an alternative link?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[627916].message }}
    PM me your email address and I'll send the file as an attachment
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[630056].message }}
    Hi Everyone, I would like to get your feedback on my free ebook and free ad sense training videos. If you have any question at all, please post them here and I'll respond as quick as possible. The link to where you can download the free ebook is below.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
    Tim

P.S. I guarantee that both downloads are free of ad ware and spyware.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[717634].message }}
    Hi Clyde,

I was wondering what is interesting about the post? Did you download the free ebook and adsense training videos? If you did, what did you like or dislike? Is there something I can help you with? I want to make sure that people are getting value even if the product is free. I'm not doing this stuff to play games with people. I'm doing it to make money and the only way I'm going to make money is for you and others to make money as well so it is in my best intrest to help everyone make money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[718020].message }}
    You are welcome. If you have any questions, post them here
    and I'll answer them ASAP.

Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[903051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cataleya
    Thanks for the excellent input
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1403357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author benjovi
    Thanks for the ebook. I love it!I'm reading it now
    Signature