Easy & Free Method to Residual Adsense Income (Without a Website)

by CDawson Banned
58 replies
Hello everyone, many people suprisingly have not tried out this method, I have and have had good results from it. You can download the free report here, it is only one page.

Residual Extra Income Method.pdf

If you have any more questions just send me a PM.
#adsense #easy #free #income #method #residual #website
  • Profile picture of the author CDawson
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Joe Stone View Post

Can you let the cat a little way out of the bag? How can you make money with adsense without a site?

Thanks.
    The cat is in the link in my first post, but if you must know before reading, it is a community that pays with adsense for answering and asking unique and high quality questions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3171049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author proserve
    Thanks for sharing. Going to read this now...
    Signature
    If you start out with a mistaken premise, it is impossible to reach your goal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author navyseal
    Hi can ask?

Once you already ban for google adsense, you can't sign-up anymore?

How you could earn profits from adsense again?

Is there anyway?

Thanks...

I was so stupid trying to click my own adsense due to my curiosity.

Hope you can help if you have any idea..

Take care God Bless!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3172341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ahmed-Salah
    thank you for sharing....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3178686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author axelbrian
    your sharing is important for me .I have been download this page and find it great for information related to earning online money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3179293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yasir Farooq
    thank you for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3182462].message }}
      Banned
      No problem, have any of you tried it out? I'm seeing an increase in impressions every day and I only post 20-30 answers a day.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3183377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shuvo
    Thanks for sharing.I think making money with adsense without a site is possible if you go with adsense sharing sites like hubpages.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AshtonPereira
    thanks man appreciate it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3186538].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 2eazi
      new here thanks for free info, very interesting just trying to learn as much as i can at this point.
      thanks again
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3187314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waffle_pancakes
    Thanks for the share. So far it looks good!
    Signature

I should build an e-commerce site that only sells waffles. And maybe pancakes.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3190237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rich Struck
    You guys, be really careful with stuff like this. It is a profoundly bad idea to put your AdSense code on a site that you don't control.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3190419].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author missmystery
      Originally Posted by Rich Struck View Post

You guys, be really careful with stuff like this. It is a profoundly bad idea to put your AdSense code on a site that you don't control.
      Could you elaborate a bit further about this? I mean I don't get it.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3195979].message }}
        Banned
        Originally Posted by missmystery View Post

Could you elaborate a bit further about this? I mean I don't get it.
        He is basically saying that the website I'm pointing too could hurt your adsense account, but it can't because it has to be verified through adsense before you can recieve impressions.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3200073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author viewsonic32
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3191261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danish19379
    Thanks for sharing.
    i know a one site that give us a chance for make quick money,online jobs,
    and other things that you want...
    for more details visit this link.......
    Earn Money Online – Make Money
    THANKS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3192944].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JAWAD19376
    i like ur method. i got gr8 info for u and that is. There is tons of stuff available on Internet providing information about different options of work online. Lots of websites contain information about how to make money? Or how to work online but it is rare that any website will describe true work online concept. You can make handsome income by working online but only if you successfully join a true work online program but it is not as easy to do as it is to say. so I m here to introduce u a new and very profitable site to make quick money and also for online jobs,marketing,articles and web hosting and much much more..
    for more details visit this link..
    Earn Money Online – Make Money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3192965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kwazi
    Thanks for the info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3195485].message }}
    It's certainly something i've never heard of before. How do you find it, OP?

I'm going to try it now.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3195924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gloribel5
    pls give more information...mmm
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3197891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MeelisM
    Hmmm this seems quite interesting
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3204517].message }}
    I've made 17 cents in the past 2 days. Posted about 150 answers.

Not very much :s

I guess it's one of those things where if you keep at it it will hopefully be worth it.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3206140].message }}
      Banned

I've made 17 cents in the past 2 days. Posted about 150 answers.

Not very much :s

I guess it's one of those things where if you keep at it it will hopefully be worth it.
      Yes, exactly. It's residual, so you can't expect ANYTHING in the first month or two, unless you post over 1,000 answers a day.

As an update everyone, I made 1.69 yesterday and am at 1$ today with 4 clicks, and I only post 20-30 answers per day (about an hours worth of work).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3207254].message }}
        Originally Posted by CDawson View Post

Yes, exactly. It's residual, so you can't expect ANYTHING in the first month or two, unless you post over 1,000 answers a day.
        Didn't you say you got 7 dollars in two weeks with 150 answers?
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3207994].message }}
          Banned

Didn't you say you got 7 dollars in two weeks with 150 answers?
          Yea, that's not a lot of money considering some of the top users make over 1,000$ a month.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dannycalifornia
    I've download, thanks for share, will read this...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3209734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MeelisM
    Hmm I might actually give this a try. Would it be possible to get to around $100 a day? With lots of work ofcourse
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3211092].message }}
      Banned
      Originally Posted by melzar View Post

Hmm I might actually give this a try. Would it be possible to get to around $100 a day? With lots of work ofcourse
      I think it is possible, but I think it would take maybe a year or more of at least 50-100 answers a day. I'm waiting for webanswers to up their rank and get as good as yahoo answers, then maybe we will be making a lot more money with more impressions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213269].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rachel Healy
    Thanks for the interesting information, Curtis.

Looks like quite hard work (intensive) to begin with but, as you say, it will build up in time and create residual income which is always nice to have!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3211995].message }}
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Rachel Healy View Post

Thanks for the interesting information, Curtis.

Looks like quite hard work (intensive) to begin with but, as you say, it will build up in time and create residual income which is always nice to have!!
      Exactly, all I know is that this method really doesn't require much effort, I've been answering questions in my spare time

Update: 1.10$ today.

As a tip, I'm also using xomba.com to use the xomblurbs for more adsense revenue.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213261].message }}
    I'll keep at it then, shouldn't take too long to get around 20 answers per day. How many awarded answers do you have?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3213880].message }}
      Banned

I'll keep at it then, shouldn't take too long to get around 20 answers per day. How many awarded answers do you have?
      I only have 8 so far, just hit the 500 questions answered mark, my username is CurtisD. This is why I'm saying it's easy to make money, I only answer questions that I know, I don't sit there and research stuff, if I did, I would probably be making a lot more. Just testing really.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220107].message }}
    7 dollars is pretty good. The most i've had are two clicks at around 20 cents each. What kind of questions do you answer?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220908].message }}
      Banned

7 dollars is pretty good. The most i've had are two clicks at around 20 cents each. What kind of questions do you answer?
      Generally, I just answer anything that I can answer without having to research it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3226489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tmvp
    thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3221581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Venediel
    thank you for sharing....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3222742].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reindeer
    Not too shabby, thanks
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3224534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author foneworm
    Really very easy and best method. Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3239514].message }}
    I have not been for several days, and I came back and saw that I had been awarded 4 best answers! Pretty cool.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3243083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pinkysoll
    Banned
    This looks cool. Just downloaded the report and will read it and take action. If you already have an adsense account, how do you go about it? It's also cool that we can sell this ebook. Nice info here. Will get to work asap.
    Cheers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3253214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy B
    I'll def check it out
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3255549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author angelguy
    Thanks i checked it out..but couldn't find a pdf but a whole site...do i have to sign up up and how do i get my adsense up there too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263997].message }}
      Banned
      Originally Posted by angelguy View Post

Thanks i checked it out..but couldn't find a pdf but a whole site...do i have to sign up up and how do i get my adsense up there too
      Check out the link in my sig, if that doesn't work then PM me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3373172].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ahmiz
    Thank you so much!

I made my FIRST EVER cent online (Adsense's estimation is $0.43) following your recommendation, all within 1 day of joining (I already had an approved Adsense account prior to this) and answering 18 questions, and asking a single question.

Yes, I'm a complete newbie to internet marketing; I'd been trying other methods (still am) and can't quite seem to generate the traffic needed after 1 month+ (not giving up yet though!).

Once again, thank you!
    I wanna thank you officially but I think my post count's too low (I've been lurking around in the main Warrior Forum for 1 month+ though).

As residual income, this is pretty cool. I love it. =)

Oh, and I had a bit of difficulty finding this post to reply to. You didn't mention your name in the report so I was trying to recall what you put in the post title. lol, I finally just searched for "residual" and found it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3345945].message }}
      Originally Posted by ahmiz View Post

Thank you so much!

I made my FIRST EVER cent online (Adsense's estimation is $0.43) following your recommendation, all within 1 day of joining (I already had an approved Adsense account prior to this) and answering 18 questions, and asking a single question.

Yes, I'm a complete newbie to internet marketing; I'd been trying other methods (still am) and can't quite seem to generate the traffic needed after 1 month+ (not giving up yet though!).

Once again, thank you!
      I wanna thank you officially but I think my post count's too low (I've been lurking around in the main Warrior Forum for 1 month+ though).

Oh, and I had a bit of difficulty finding this post to reply to. You didn't mention your name in the report so I was trying to recall what you put in the post title. lol, I finally just searched for "residual" and found it.
      Congrats! I have a question for you and the OP. Do you write quite long answers?
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3346148].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ahmiz

Congrats! I have a question for you and the OP. Do you write quite long answers?
        Thanks. From what I understand, there's some kind of "quality" score which affects rotation of ads. And you get penalised somehow if you type one-word or even one-sentence answers. So yes, as a start, I'm trying to write fairly long answers (at least 2 sentences; I think most of my answers are at least one or two paragraphs long). Since I've only been there a day, I'm not too sure if it's really effective, of course.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3346212].message }}
        Banned

I usually don't write long answers but I do try to keep my grammar and spelling in line. I'm not the best writer. As a website creator, I think they just tell people about a quality score so that they can get the best out of people's answerers. I don't think there really IS a quality score, but that's my opinion.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3373181].message }}
      Banned
      Originally Posted by ahmiz View Post

Thank you so much!

Once again, thank you!

That's great news. There are a few people on this site that make over 1k a month just answering a lot of questions every day. I still answer at least 20 a day but don't have much time these days. It's the easiest way to get residual income though.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3373188].message }}
        Banned
        So, with some luck I actually had my first day over 10$ and it isn't over yet. I think once this site hits a higher page rank the adsense impressions will increase tremendously.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3411390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smwordsmith
    Thanks for sharing and taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

In earning an online income, you gotta start somewhere so any first time earnings are encouraging, no matter how small.

And, as you said, the best thing is that it becomes passive income! If it's passive, I'm all for it!

Thanks again.
    Signature

Sheila

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3346246].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bg10
    very interesting , thank you so much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3378585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jolina Roxas
    Really?? but how can it is possible to earn money without website??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3388553].message }}
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Jolina Roxas View Post

Really?? but how can it is possible to earn money without website??
      reading the guide would help
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3392666].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3392947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rawhide
    Thanks always need more adsense info!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3482999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BacklinkSeller
    wawww...is that true ? how can?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3484374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chinedu86
    This seems cool,is it really safe with adsense? Hope they wouldn't ban accounts as the method seems quite easy.
    Signature

HostGator $9.94 OFF Coupon Code: bestdeal4all
    Checkout This Best Portable Gas Grill

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3813732].message }}

Trending Topics