Free Brandable SEO Report

6 replies
Hi,

I have just released a new free SEO Report called 10 Free SEO Tools

This report introduces and explains how to use 10 of the best free search engine optimization tools.

You can get the report here together with a free SEO email course:
FREE SEO Course

OR

You can download the branding pack here and brand the report with your Clickbank ID. You can give the report away to your visitors, subscribers or customers and you will receive 50% commission from any sales made through the links in the report.

SEO Report Branding Pack

Thanks,
Suzanne
#brandable #brandable seo ebooks #free #free seo course #free seo report #report #seo
  • Profile picture of the author zoobie
    hey suzanne, one suggestion is the screen shot from webmaster central your site? i think you are disclosing your keywords for your sites? well I wouldn't do that since a lot of people out there have bad minds about it....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[314666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Suzanne Morrison
    Alex72 - thanks - glad you liked it!

Zoobie - yes, it is for one of my sites. I am not too concerned about it though - it is obvious by looking at the home page of that site what my main keywords are and they are quite competitive anyway, so it is not a quick gain for someone to copy them
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[315117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robinana
    Thanks for this. I didn't sign up for this one, but it did inspire me to get a clicbank account....finally!
    Signature
    Vive Media Group: Web Development, SEO, Copywriting, Online Lead Generation,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[316031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richardo
    Thanks for sharing. I am very interesting because everything seem to be an excellent.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[317652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author modelaengineparts
    thanks for providing great seo key steps information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[345112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bailey26
    Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for the report and the re-brander. I will be
    promoting it in the next few days.

bailey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[382467].message }}

Trending Topics