Reasons for Building Backlink

47 replies
Backlinks in internet marketing refer to getting other quality and related websites to link to your own otherwise known as back-linking. Building backlinks is very important to promote your website as far as internet marketing is concerned. It is a way of creating awareness and driving visitors to your website. This information is very important because there are many people out there who don't even know what backlinks is all about not to talk of how to build backlinks as well as the effect of backlink building on your website or blog.

Back-linking is a crucial aspect of your website or blog development and must be applied with caution. It is important to build backlinks because of the fact that back-linking is good for search engine optimization (SEO) which is a process of improving the volume and quality of natural organic traffic to your blog or website from search engines which is one major way to add value to your blog or website.

Nevertheless, while it is essential to build backlinks to improve the quality of your website or blog, you must take some precaution in the process by obeying some simple but vital rules. Take note of the fact that building backlinks is a business that is all about quality and not just quantity. This implies that you don't just build backlink for the sake of it but must build backlinks with quality websites or blogs. Therefore, for you to be quality backlinks, you must carefully select at random from millions of website to point a link to your blog or website. This will build the reputation of your business as well as your blog or website.

In building backlinks, you must be careful of link farms and they must also be avoided as much as possible because they will harm you in some cases. The search engines are pretty smart to spot this if they come across one and take serious actions against you. Consequently, it is advisable that you get back links from pages that are ranking well with the search engines and doing so from as many websites as possible not all from just a single website. The most common ways of getting back-links are through social bookmarking, directory submissions, forum signatures and submitting to press release among others.

It is very important to build backlinks in internet marketing to drive traffic to your website. However, you must do this with caution as bad back linking will cause a lot of damage to your internet business. Use directory submissions, forum signatures, social bookmarking as well as submitting to press release methods for effective and safe back linking.

The author is an expert writer, blogger and internet marketer. Learn more on backlink building by visiting http://makemoneyonlinecool.com
#backlink #backlinking #building #reasons
  • Profile picture of the author komiolopo
    Damm nice a lot of information thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3789729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freestar100
    Thanks for sharing important things on backlinking...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3796933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author usef4u
    Building quality link is very important so that you get natural traffic, try to earn a link instead of getting a link
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3798111].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gulfhosting
    Banned
    Thanks for the information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3799481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Quasha
    Really a great resource.....thanks for sharing....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3800012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gilearn
    This is helpful information. I need to ask two questions. First,do we have a software that does this for you and if so what is the risk.
    Secondly i didn't understand what you meant by link farm
    Signature

Domain and Hosting Services

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3805786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SPC
    Seems pretty general but ok
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3807107].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 07days
      Anybody heard of google panda algorithm? I wonder if it will affect our traditional reasons for building backlinks...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3808124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trainermike
    When I first started to build backlinks that were relevant I didn't notice that many posts I was commenting on were a few years old. You live and you learn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3808282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zuljit
    Thanks for sharing. Nice info about backlinkings.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3811391].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3812014].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jennu
    nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3815702].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cryst
    Great! Will be useful for new biezz!!
    I also suggest freshers to read the methods of nuilding back links.... you will find a bulk of threads in this forum!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3821512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author autumn0106
    Thanks for sharing this valuable information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3823857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Madruga
    Even if out there are a lot of informative articles about various things, and I might already know pretty much about a certain subject or even this one, reading a well written post like yours, with a clear sign of professionalism within, can add on any of us and to our spent time, a reason to keep looking for great posts like yours. Unfortunately, good content is usually getting spinned copy pasted, and posted just to end by advertising something unworthy compared to the quality of the written article.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3827183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cigar2010
    backlink is most important as well as content
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3837446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dmitrych
    fully agree with everything! Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3841816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shimoni
    i think after google panda - we have to think more about web2 links - i have friend that his site go down becaouse most of them get links from web2 sites. (he use senuke software - to build links)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3851311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amirsen
    Back link is the most important part of search engine optimization because its provide boost for our website and it help to generate good page rank in the search engine optimization.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3852763].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author firebane05
    As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.
    Signature
    TheFitPanda - Health & Wellness that Inspires
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3858025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antoine243
    thanks.................
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3875723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Saranya2011
    Absolutely correct.. Well explained...I agree this.. Really this great way to improve our backlinks..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3882533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Josh 135
      This article is very helpful for those who are about to start building their websites and for those who have already built theirs. Backlinks are very important; they get traffic to a website which leads to revenue (sales). They also improve the ranking of a website. Webmasters should get links that are relevant and from authority sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3905545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kupang
    Thanks for the advice... It's really helpful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3907640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author I Am Jeannie
    serifshorg,

Thanks for the superb backlinking info!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3910942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author O0o0O
    Building a diverse array of backlinks is important as well in order to minimize your footprint in the Google graph.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3922821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richardjmartinez
    i love your article.. very helpful, thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3923409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author greatar4
    First, thanks for posting that excellent post on this forum. Right now I am trying to build back-links in a natural and legitimate way to avoid getting in trouble. The kind of linkbuilding methods that I mostly use are article marketing and forum posting. As you know link building is an ongoing process, if you know what you are doing and you observe all the rules, you'll achieve great result as far as search engine optimization is concerned.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3942994].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sepia
      Thanks for the info.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3943137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author topgear2
    I read all your guide on link building and impresses too much you are right , that we must keep careful while linking our site to others but we do not have control if other site add our site links without our permission..
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3945549].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
      Thanks for these goldmines. Yeah it really worth.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7694277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NoviIM
    Great information!

Totally agree with backlinking being an integral part in your online marketing career!

Originally Posted by serifshorg View Post

Backlinks in internet marketing refer to getting other quality and related websites to link to your own otherwise known as back-linking. Building backlinks is very important to promote your website as far as internet marketing is concerned. It is a way of creating awareness and driving visitors to your website. This information is very important because there are many people out there who don't even know what backlinks is all about not to talk of how to build backlinks as well as the effect of backlink building on your website or blog.

Back-linking is a crucial aspect of your website or blog development and must be applied with caution. It is important to build backlinks because of the fact that back-linking is good for search engine optimization (SEO) which is a process of improving the volume and quality of natural organic traffic to your blog or website from search engines which is one major way to add value to your blog or website.

Nevertheless, while it is essential to build backlinks to improve the quality of your website or blog, you must take some precaution in the process by obeying some simple but vital rules. Take note of the fact that building backlinks is a business that is all about quality and not just quantity. This implies that you don't just build backlink for the sake of it but must build backlinks with quality websites or blogs. Therefore, for you to be quality backlinks, you must carefully select at random from millions of website to point a link to your blog or website. This will build the reputation of your business as well as your blog or website.

In building backlinks, you must be careful of link farms and they must also be avoided as much as possible because they will harm you in some cases. The search engines are pretty smart to spot this if they come across one and take serious actions against you. Consequently, it is advisable that you get back links from pages that are ranking well with the search engines and doing so from as many websites as possible not all from just a single website. The most common ways of getting back-links are through social bookmarking, directory submissions, forum signatures and submitting to press release among others.

It is very important to build backlinks in internet marketing to drive traffic to your website. However, you must do this with caution as bad back linking will cause a lot of damage to your internet business. Use directory submissions, forum signatures, social bookmarking as well as submitting to press release methods for effective and safe back linking.

The author is an expert writer, blogger and internet marketer. Learn more on backlink building by visiting http://makemoneyonlinecool.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3958904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abigailmarketing
    Link building leads to traffic generation since it has increased flow of relevant traffic. Higher traffic has high conversions and higher conversions has high possibility for sales/income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3959543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ecoverbox
    Originally Posted by serifshorg View Post

Take note of the fact that building backlinks is a business that is all about quality and not just quantity. This implies that you don't just build backlink for the sake of it but must build backlinks with quality websites or blogs. Therefore, for you to be quality backlinks, you must carefully select at random from millions of website to point a link to your blog or website.

I totally agree that link building should be more about quality, not quantity. My first attempt at backlinking was more about volume than building relevant links and I did not get the SEO results that I want. Experience is the best teacher, I guess.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3960602].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AioArchive
    Thank you very much. Thx you for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3961102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author y8gamesflash
    nice post.thanks you for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3978135].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4009975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnsander1
    Its very informative and compressive post for me thanks a lot regarding this information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4031073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Saranya2011
    I agree this information.. Surely backlinks builds a best results in our website..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4079218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ajohan2004
    Agree with this article
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4103046].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4123669].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fbcwcpw101
    im planning to have a job of a backlinker, this will help me go through it.. thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4139672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jack Coxill
    Thank you, needed that help!
    Signature
    Grab your "Free" Emergency Cash report here:

I'm Now Selling Solo Ads See My Great Reviews Here:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4152191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author majay
    Thanks for this summary on why back links are important
    Signature

Its all about Kenya ,all the time

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4244199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bhagyaonline
    Banned
    Good post, Thank you !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4274753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linkmachine
    Indeed, backlinks are a huge part of SEO. If you have a website without backlinks, it won't be receiving free search engine traffic any time soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4320687].message }}

Trending Topics