Let's Save Tinkerbell's Home

148 replies
I'm sure most of you have read Tina's thread at

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...-personal.html

I know there are many people in a similar situation.

Tina's story touched me and I really felt like I needed to do something to help her out.

So I have put together a WSO and I will donate all of the profits to Tina to help her save her family home.

As Warriors we have banned together before to help others out so let's do it again. Is there anyone else who can offer a service or product and give or share the profits with Tina to help save her home?

Come one Warriors - after all IT'S CHRISTMAS! It's the season for giving

Merry Christmas Everyone

Take care
Sheryl
#home #save #tinkerbell
  • Profile picture of the author nicholasb
    well if we want to do this we will need to set a cash goal, and a deadline.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Internet Marketers Activate!!!!!!!!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicholasb
    I dont think one dollar wordpress themes will do the trick.. Exactly how much does she need, and when... I have some services I could offer and donate all of the money to the cause....

10 dollar articles or $99 dollar home business consultation.. I would gladly donate all the money to the cause.

We need more people and more services.. Lets do it. I have been looking for something like this to be a part of.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sheryl Polomka
    I dont think one dollar wordpress themes will do the trick..
    Ok, they are selling $10 for a pack of 10 templates. I know that wont be enough but if others can do something similar to raise money then every bit helps

I believe she needs around $7000 in about 18 days, so its a fair bit, but we've done it to help others before so let's do it again.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael D
    Nice! I love seeing this type of generosity. Good timing too as I just started a WSO for a backlink community site. I will contribute a good percentage of the sign ups this month to the cause. My goal is 100 members before the start of the New Year. That gives us just enough time to help out.

I will PM her for her Paypal email and just give her a payment before her deadline. The more sign ups the better. I wanted to cap it at 100 members at the start, but if we can get more I will allow it.

Go Here and Sign up.

I haven't promoted this anywhere else so I know most of the sign ups will come from the Warrior Forum. If you feel better just PM me your Paypal email so I know who is who.

I will also set something up with my Ecover Design service in the next day or so and will post a WSO and here as well when it is ready.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341450].message }}
    I think it would be a good idea to shoot for over $7,000 as well. Usually, people in that situation end right back up there in a couple months. If we can get say $10,000 together for the cause it would help out a lot and allow her to pay other bills as well.

What do you suggest Jeremy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341494].message }}
    Alright, even though I haven't done a WSO for my eCover design like I had planned I will post this here.

Normal pricing:
    eCover: $97
    MiniSite:$197

Discount codes(and tracking so I know it is for Tinkerbell)
    eCover: ecovertink will give you $30 off
    MiniSit: minisitetink will give you $60 off

Even though I do the graphics for the eCovers and MiniSites I have to outsource the 3D rendering and coding. So, after my fees the donation would be:

eCover: $25
    MiniSite: $45

This will cover all my costs and I won't profit at all from these. These codes will run until the goal is reached or as long as needed. Just visit my site and under "Packages" you can see samples (they are really slick) and order from there. After you pay you will be redirected to a contact for to get all your info and what you want. In this please post a message this is for Tink so I can keep them all straight.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341559].message }}
    If we can get say $10,000 together for the cause it would help out a lot and allow her to pay other bills as well.
    Good Idea Michael

I think this needs to be organized much like it was for Michael Tracy when BigMike was running point for that.
    I would stand up and offer to organise it all but I'm heading offline soon for a couple of weeks so I wont be around much.

Perhaps if we can have Tinkerbell come in and give updates on what she has received and then we know how well its going and how much more she will need - just a thought. Any other thoughts?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341610].message }}
    Thanks Tom and Elizabeth

This is a very worthy cause and right before Xmas - who needs to be worrying about losing their home at this time.

Come on guys even the smallest bit helps, if you don't want Wordpress templates or any of the other services or products offered - even if you can make a donation - EVERY BIT HELPS!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AnneE
    You guys are way cool! I will donate, perhaps not the $100 raffle... but I could either make one of the purchases where profits are going towards this cause, or perhaps just make $50 outright donation.

I guess after this thread was started, you saw the one at: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...hance-win.html -- should people respond there?

and as far as I know, I haven't seen which Paypal address payments should be sent to. Or did I miss it? We just need one of you big-hearted folks to spell out some instructions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341849].message }}
    Well I have Tina's paypal email, but I will need to check with her first before giving it out to anyone. Let me check in with her as to whether she would want me to let other people know it or not and I will get back to you and let you know.

Thanks Anne
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author traces2757
    Is there a place where people can just plain donate without buying anything? Some people may be struggling right now and might only be able to donate a few dollars, but it can all add up quickly. Everyone should have a chance to donate...lets not leave anyone out just because they can't afford a WSO or even a raffle ticket.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341888].message }}
    Yes Tracy, every little bit counts.

I have Tina's paypal email and she has given me the ok to pass it on to anyone who wants to just make a donation.

So anyone that would like to make a donation - no matter how small - just pm me and I will give you Tina's paypal email.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341899].message }}
      Originally Posted by Sheryl Polomka View Post

Yes Tracy, every little bit counts.

I have Tina's paypal email and she has given me the ok to pass it on to anyone who wants to just make a donation.

So anyone that would like to make a donation - no matter how small - just pm me and I will give you Tina's paypal email.
      Perfect, Sheryl...thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341924].message }}
    Just an update

Tina has received around $446 so far so there is still a long way to go.

Please remember every little bit helps, so if you can't afford $100 for the raffle or even $10 for the WSO - even small donations will all add up.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SH_Design
    Oh, I really really do wish I could help but I'm barely paying my own mortgage.

I wish you all the best of luck:-)
    Signature
    Quickly Make Money Online Learn how you can make a decent living from home.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[341935].message }}
    Thanks SH_Design - best of luck to you too and have a fantastic Christmas

I have $50 to donate to Tina so far from my WSO - would really love to give her a lot more than that though - come on guys!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342217].message }}
      Originally Posted by Sheryl Polomka View Post

Thanks SH_Design - best of luck to you too and have a fantastic Christmas

I have $50 to donate to Tina so far from my WSO - would really love to give her a lot more than that though - come on guys!
      Yeah, me too but not getting much of anything. You are the only one who signed up to my backlink site and no sales on eCovers yet...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342295].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author goindeep
        ill gladly buy your products or even donate money, in fact i was going to the other day. BUt....

I put up a nice little post on some persons sob story thread about how to change your thinking, how to create abundance etc. BUt it seems none of these people "in need" even looked at it. I have only been around this neck of the woods for a little while and have never ever seen so many people complaining about having no money.

If its soooo easy for you with only an internet connection to create wso and other type of deals, why arn't these people doing it themselves?

Its all in their head, no amount of money will fix their problems. Its been proven time and time again. What they need is to change the way they think and feel about money. And you know what? Giving them money will not achieve a single thing.

In Tinks case, say we rounded up $10,000.00 for her. Shes pays the 7gs she owes, pays her bills, buys some food, christmas presents etc. At then end of the day she still needs cash flow to keep coming and keep paying that house for her.

Wouldnt it be better for her to learn how to consistently bring enough money in to provide for herself and her family?

Wouldnt it be better for her to learn how to think, feel and act around money so that she never ever falls into this pit of debt and bad money karma again?

Wouldnt it be better if she never ever had to bring her stories of misfortune to these forums again and instead inspires us all with her tails of success?

Ill tell you what. These people are in bad situations yes. But unless they change on the inside then their financial problems will contine until they either die or until they change their destiny themselves.

Do what you like but i personally would rather give my money to some type of cause that would see these people actually becoming better people for it and changing. Because at the moment your just throwing money into a bottomless pit hoping to fill it up.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342549].message }}
    Goindeep, I understand what you are saying, but lets have a little bit of Xmas charity - Tina has 6 children and it's xmas.

If we do manage to get the money together for Tina and then she goes on to get back into the same situation, then I guess next time round people might not be as charitable.

But.....

These things happen and at this point in time she can do with a little help. She isn't sitting back while everyone else just throws money at her, she is putting in the effort herself to get the money, as is her husband.

I set my WSO at just $10 as I thought that at that price, even if people didn't want the templates, maybe they could purchase it for the sake of making a $10 donation - $10 isn't that much. If enough people could donate $10 then it will all add up.

I know one of my friends and associates purchased my WSO and I know for a fact that she doesn't need the templates as she creates them herself, but she purchased it to make the donation - thanks Karen

I'm also a big believer in Karma and I guess I hope that if I was ever in that situation that maybe someone would want to help me out too.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheMagicShow
    I am willing to help tinkerbell as well, read my thread, and I don't mean to steal any spotlight from this thread.

Cheers,
    Magic
    Signature

" You can either give a man a fish and feed him for a day OR teach him how to catch a fish and it will feed him for a lifetime"

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342589].message }}
      Originally Posted by Magic Mel View Post

I am willing to help tinkerbell as well, read my thread, and I don't mean to steal any spotlight from this thread.

Cheers,
      Magic
      Your sig is exactly what im talking about.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342596].message }}
        Originally Posted by GoinDeep View Post

Your sig is exactly what im talking about.
        Yea I like my sig's motto, it is something i stand by 100%
        Signature

" You can either give a man a fish and feed him for a day OR teach him how to catch a fish and it will feed him for a lifetime"

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342605].message }}
          Originally Posted by Magic Mel View Post

Yea I like my sig's motto, it is something i stand by 100%
          Then why dont you offer this "gal" some training. If you stand by that quote so much, cos at the moment all your doing is putting canned tuna into her mouth.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342625].message }}
    Magic - why don't you post your offer in here also.

Love the avatar
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342595].message }}
    Hi Warriors,

I have been a member of this great forum for almost 2 years now and I have been very blessed to have made so many good friends and this forum has raised my skills to another level.

This is how I want to help tinker bell, my bread and butter is ppc marketing and I am offering necomers who want to learn ppc one on one ppc training via yahoo messanger, we shall go over keyword research, creating a campaign, creating ad groups, creating our ads, and some other great stuff.

This offer is only valid to 2 warriors , I am extremely busy these days and will devote 1-2 hours of training to any newcomer that wants to reduce their learning curve when it comes to ppc marketing.

The price of this offer is $50, this is below my rate that I charge but I want to help this gal out and this is your chance to get started with pay per click marketing.

The first 2 *serious * people that want to take me up on my offer can pm me and then I will pm tinkerbell and ask for her paypal account and then you can pay her $50 and then she can pm me back and i will setup 1-2 hours with the 2 warriors that made the payment and we can have our live chat via yahoo and i will explain pay per click google style to you.

Cheers,
    Magic
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trevor Somerville
    GoinDeep,

I read both your posts. Nobody replied because your bringing negative vibes in to a positive forum. It takes time to make that kind of money marketing online and I don't think there is a marketer here who could take someone without a branded name and make them 7-10grand in 17 days.

Why not help her out instead of saying where she went wrong so her and her little children have a place to put there head in the new year ?

- Trevor
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342657].message }}
      Originally Posted by TrevorIS View Post

GoinDeep,

I read both your posts. Nobody replied because your bringing negative vibes in to a positive forum. It takes time to make that kind of money marketing online and I don't think there is a marketer here who could take someone without a branded name and make them 7-10grand in 17 days.

Why not help her out instead of saying where she went wrong so her and her little children have a place to put there head in the new year ?

- Trevor
      Yeh pretty sure i wrote 2 or 3 extremely positive posts about how these struggling people can change their mind sets.

oh and i just donated 10 dollars
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342680].message }}
  • I posted this in the other thread too, but I want as many as possible to see that last part so we can get things going!

So, to quote...

Tina, if you get your report finished, send me a copy. Not just for a review, but so that I can write the sales copy for it for you. It isn't cash, but it's something.

And then you start a new thread in the JV forum, looking for people to promote it - on it's own site, with professional copy.

You need to sell 800 copies at $27 with 50% commission to get $10k. That means you'll need to reach about 100,000 subscribers with your JVs to guarantee success, even with darn good copy. But you can do it. I know you can. There are almost 100,000 warriors for heaven's sake - you can do this!!

C'mon, guys. Who will promote it if I get the site up and running? I'll even donate a domain and host it. Let's give Tina a Merry Christmas!!!!

- Cherilyn
    The Canadian Copywriter
    Signature
    Take your product from idea to profit in less than 90 days! Work with me to develop and implement a step-by-step plan for success!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342665].message }}
    That is great Cherilyn, I know Tina is going to offer it as a WSO, but if she can get it up and running on a site and have a heap of JV's it could do really well.

That's a fantastic offer too of doing the sales copy - I admire people who can write sales copies - I'm hopeless at it
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342679].message }}
    Thanks GoinDeep - got your donation and will forward it to Tina

Have a great Xmas
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342684].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kate Anderson
    Wow, there's a ton of threads on this!

It's nice to see warriors ban together to help someone in need. I know there are more like her on this forum as well, who are in an equally tough spot, so whatever we can do to help, well, it's our warrior obligation to do so.

I know a lot of people find it difficult to come forward and ask though, especially if they aren't sure it belongs in the main forum (or would be left there). I'm surprised all of these have been but it's really something else to see people jump at the chance to selflessly give to someone else, they know nothing about.

True Christmas spirit..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Collins
    Re: above comments -

You can either give a man a fish and feed him for a day OR teach him how to catch a fish and it will feed him for a lifetime.

I love this quote too but it is only a quote. It is appropriate in some circumstances. But if a person is drowning (and that's what Tina's situation feels like) would you reach out your hand and pull them to safety or walk away way and say if they learn to swim they will be able to swim the rest of their life.

If I can I reach out my hand. I don't worry about the what ifs. It's like planting a seed. You never know if it will grow or how well it will do. You still plant the seed.
    Signature
    John - AffiliateMoneyTips and AlzheimersHappens
    You're welcome to follow me on Twitter - affiliatetips and Johnr_Collins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342826].message }}
      Originally Posted by John Collins View Post

Re: above comments -

You can either give a man a fish and feed him for a day OR teach him how to catch a fish and it will feed him for a lifetime.

I love this quote too but it is only a quote. It is appropriate in some circumstances. But if a person is drowning (and that's what Tina's situation feels like) would you reach out your hand and pull them to safety or walk away way and say if they learn to swim they will be able to swim the rest of their life.
      Great analogy. Or... to take your drowning analogy one step further. How about we all reach out our hand, yank Tina out of the deep waters and when she's back on shore, THEN... give her additional swimming lessons.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343057].message }}
    Well said John!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[342975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommygadget
    Hello,

I can give away some copies of my ebook. Simply go to my wso and buy the ebook. Send me a note saying that it is for Tina and I'll forward the proceeds. I need Tina's paypal id. Let me know if you are interested.

TomG.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmurtha
    Hi Sheryl,

Is this fundraiser still running?

I posted what I listed here on that Raffle thread, but the thread was deleted.

I'd like to donate the cash from these items to Tink's cause:

I have 3 domains for sale:

mp3playerbargains.com
    mp3playerbargains.org
    bestweddinginfo.com

Total package (all 3 domains) asking price - $100

You can go to MSF Auction to see the details.

Whoever buys the domain package will also receive a free hosting package for 1 year, complete with cpanel, and all the bells and whistles.

I want to also offer a video gaming site that comes complete with forum, blog, arcade gallery, some content, a couple of guides, and video gaming search engine.

This site has 2 expensive scripts installed. 1 is for the search engine, and the other is for displaying feeds.

My income from the feeds alone is over $100 per month.

The reason for selling it is because I do not have time to finish developing it due to changing the direction of my business last year.

Asking price for Tink's cause is $500

If anyone is interested, they can also go to MSF Auction to see the details.

Whoever buys this site, they will also receive hoasting package for 1 year.

Both the domains package and site are being sold to Warriors much cheaper than they are in the auction.

All proceeds go to Tink's cause -

If anyone is interested in either package, please get Tink's paypal addy from Sheryl, and PayPal the money to Tink directly.

Once that is completed, send me the transaction info, and I'll transfer the domains over to you.

This should give her $600 in the end.

For the people who suggest that people teach Tink how to feed herslf --

I think they all are good ideas, but I know that things cannot be help sometimes as was in my case when the Warrior forum saved my tail!

People took care of my immediate need so I could get some relief first! Then I was able to come up with another business plan and impliment it, so I wouldn't have the same problem in the future. Now I've covered every stitch of my medical bills each year since, plus make a few thousand extra.

So people do learn how to fend for themselves thru fundraisers like this.

I'm not saying that everyone does, but I am claiming that some do, so it could work out either way in the end. And that is up to Tinkerbell in the end.

Hope this hleps ...

Mary
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Davegfx
    Hi this is a great thread. Pretty incredible.

For any WSO's being put out there, if you need a hand with graphics (buttons, ecovers, etc etc) just give me a buzz via PM and I'll be happy to help out.

Cheers Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steven Carl Kelly
    Between now and December 28th, I will donate all of the profits from the sale of my current WSO to help Tina save her home.

Steve
    Signature
    Read this SURPRISING REPORT Before You Buy ANY WSO! Click Here
    FREE REPORT: Split Test Your Landing Pages the Easy Way
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gcjmarkets
    I have a new service that offers to flip Private Label Products into unique products

My Full Package Includes
    Sales Letter Flip-Pass Copyscape
    Graphics-(1header,1footer,1ecover,)
    E-Book Flip with customers affiliate links added and rewrite
    Thank You Page with Backend products included

Normal Price is $97, I will discount the price and donate every sale on the discounted price to Tina the price is $77

I also offer flips for e-books into video products
    Discounted price-$67

Private Label Video Editing with a Splash Screen, Watermark, and An End Call to Action
    3 videos-$25
    1 video-$20
    I can edit your videos or you can choose from my videos if you don't have any.

I will add a Save Tina link to get the discounted price and I would be willing to have the money go straight into her paypal account. If you could send me her paypal address.

I will post the link later today
    Signature

Customized One on One Offline Marketing Business Training! Only 10 Spots available Learn More At Local Marketing Agents | Free Online Reputation Analysis Template Visit Rep Medic

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343444].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DeePower
      Donate any amount, even just a couple of bucks, and you will receive your choice of any of my ebooks below.

Business Plan Basics
      The Publishing Primer: A blueprint for an author's success
      58 Ways to Find Money for your Company

Or any plr content

This isn't any limit to how many people can donate to obtain copies but the offer ends December 25, 2008.

Tell me which ebook you'd like. I'll give you Tina's paypal addy. You make a donation of any size - it doesn't have to be the cost of the product. If a dollar or two is all you can afford fine. Send me the paypal confirmation and I send you the download link. It's on the honor system. I have no way of knowing whether you really made the donation or not. I know that the confirmation number could be made up. But it's Christmas and for a good cause I don't think anybody here would do that. I won't be checking with Tina.

Dee
      Signature
      FREE Pump Up Your Profits With PLR
      Are You a Writer? Then you need this FREE guide Convert Your Words to Ca$H Make Money Writing Online
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343494].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Robert Oliver
        This thread needs bumped. Hopes it is ok.

Where do we send money to?

Robert
        Signature

It's Not Over Till I Win!
        Do you see the glass half empty or half
        full? The difference can mean success or
        failure.
        The simple things seem to be the most
        effective and most overlooked.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[346956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tomw
    Hi guys,

As many of you know I'm a strategic marketing consultant in the real world. I've developed online and offline marketing strategies for clients as diverse as American Express and Audi.

I will offer TEN hours of consultancy over the course of a week in the New Year to help systematise, grow and develop profit opportunities for your business or whatever else you require.

I'd like to set this up as an auction ending on Christmas Eve and, if you are interested, please PM your bid to me. The winning bidder will be required to contact Tinkerbell and pay directly into her Paypal account by the end of the year. We shall then set up a mutually convenient time in the New Year to get cracking.

------------------------

[the small print]

Please only bid if you think that your business is at a point where it would benefit from my help, if you need things like PPC or Article Marketing advice then I am not the guy for you.

------------------------

Thanks for reading,

Thomas.
    Signature
    STOP THE TRAFFIK: PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE BOUGHT AND SOLD
    Help Us Rescue, Rehabilitate And Reunite Victims With Their Families

STOP THE TRAFFIK is a growing global movement of individuals, communities and organisations fighting to PREVENT the sale of people,
    PROTECT the trafficked and PROSECUTE the traffickers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sylvia Meier
    I will donate a portion of all sales made on the Master Article Marketing product in my link that are made from now until the new year.

Or if anyone would like we could find out tinkerbells paypal email addy and send out a link to our lists using her as the affiliate as the script pays 50% instantly to affiliate.

Sylvia
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343570].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nightengale
      Ok guys, forgive me, but I'm royally aggravated....

I originally posted the Christmas raffle thread to help Tina, but I can't find it now. It seems to have been deleted.... Or something is wrong with my computer.... But WHY would it be deleted????? (When I click on any of the links for it, I get an "invalid thread" error message.)

As far as I knew, no one responded to my offer, which really disappointed me. To top it off, I've had a bit of a cash emergency myself this week. And when I say "emergency", that's exactly what I mean. It's NOT good. But on the other hand, I'm not losing my home either and I wanted to do what I could. So to see my post deleted or no one responding.... well, it upset me.

Finally, I just had someone PM me this morning with their payment details, taking me up on my offer. So maybe I'm missing something? As far as I know, he's the only one who took me up on the offer. If you donated, I want to put you in the raffle, so please let me know.

If anyone else knows where my Christmas raffle thread is or if you responded to it, please let me know. I'd really like to know what happened.

Michelle
      Signature
      "You can't market here. This is a marketing discussion forum!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343658].message }}
        Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Ok guys, forgive me, but I'm royally aggravated....

I originally posted the Christmas raffle thread to help Tina, but I can't find it now. It seems to have been deleted.... Or something is wrong with my computer.... But WHY would it be deleted????? (When I click on any of the links for it, I get an "invalid thread" error message.)

As far as I knew, no one responded to my offer, which really disappointed me. To top it off, I've had a bit of a cash emergency myself this week. And when I say "emergency", that's exactly what I mean. It's NOT good. But on the other hand, I'm not losing my home either and I wanted to do what I could. So to see my post deleted or no one responding.... well, it upset me.

Finally, I just had someone PM me this morning with their payment details, taking me up on my offer. So maybe I'm missing something? As far as I know, he's the only one who took me up on the offer. If you donated, I want to put you in the raffle, so please let me know.

If anyone else knows where my Christmas raffle thread is or if you responded to it, please let me know. I'd really like to know what happened.

Michelle
        I don't know for sure but aren't raffles and things against some sort of American law or strictly regulated like gambling. I'm an Englishman so forgive me if I'm completely off the mark.

Thomas
        Signature

STOP THE TRAFFIK is a growing global movement of individuals, communities and organisations fighting to PREVENT the sale of people,
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343661].message }}
    I don't know the specifics of the raffle, but paid-to-enter contests are heavily regulated in the US and have to meet stringent criteria in order to be legal.

Like I said, I don't know the specifics of what was on offer in the thread...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343680].message }}
      Originally Posted by faxinator View Post

I don't know the specifics of the raffle, but paid-to-enter contests are heavily regulated in the US and have to meet stringent criteria in order to be legal.

Like I said, I don't know the specifics of what was on offer in the thread...
      From what I remember it was "buy a ticket, win some cool stuff"

much like a raffle.

Thomas
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343681].message }}
    Thomas:

Raffle laws vary by state.

What are the raffle laws of each state?|Raffle FAQ
    "In the United States raffle laws vary considerably by state. Some states define charitable raffles as equal to lotteries and therefore have deemed them illegal. Other states allow raffles for charities but do not have lotteries."

"The application for the raffle license may be required by the state, county or city government. Sometimes organizations must file with the state and local government so it is always wise to contact all government agencies. Most applications require a fee."

"Each state also has different requirements about the organizations that are allowed to hold a raffle and the manner in which it is conducted.
    For example according to the laws of Colorado, the organization must have been in existence for five years before an application for a bingo/raffle license can be made."
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343697].message }}
    Hey Michelle,

I believe the thread was deleted. - probably because you posted it as a "Raffle". Raffles require special licenses, and I'm sure the Warrior Forum doesn't hold such a license. (could be wrong here though).

To be honest with you, yes you got some responses. Ho many, I can't remember, but I do know that about half the posts were about you titling your thread as a "Raffle".

If you want my advice, I'd move on and use this thread to offer your services/cash/or whatever - but not a raffle, and not complain about the missing thread.

And no, I didn't say you were complaining about it so ...

Hope this helps ...

Mary
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mark10
    great cause,let help as much as poss.
    Signature

Little minds are subdued by misfortunes, but great minds rise above them

http://theme2htmldiscountcode.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[343929].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommygadget
    Adrian just bought my ebook and I pledged to forward the money over, does anyone have Tina's PayPal id? Please PM me. Thanks.

TomG.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thatgirlJ
    Please read my post on pg. 3 at the bottom if you want to help further:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ersonal-3.html

I'm writing sales copy and putting up site tonight if enough people help (and Tink gets back to me). Remember...it's free for you to donate a product, but could save a lady's home
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344266].message }}
    Update: here is the donation link-

http://workathomeformoms.net/tink/tink.html

Goes straight to Tina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344602].message }}
    I created a Squidoo lens about this story, A True Christmas Story - Virtual Barn Raising -- and added a donation button.

Tomorrow I'll do more with promoting the Squidoo lens and adding a few more details, perhaps a bit of Tinkerbell's original post and definitely more of what the Warriors are doing to help.

Any Squidoo - ers, please take a minute to stop by the lens and rank it - again A True Christmas Story - Virtual Barn Raising. Thanks to those who already did so. Some of you are pretty darn fast! Probably how you manage to make so many lenses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344678].message }}
    This is fantastic guys - I have just come in here today and seen how many people have been in and responded, that is so great.

Tinkerbell Donation

I know Jenn already put the link here, I just wanted to put it again just to make sure its seen!

Anyone can just go to that page and make a donation of any amount.

Remember, all donations help no matter how small they will all add up.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344771].message }}
    Anne - great Lens, I just rated it for you.

Anne also has a donation button on her lens for anyone wanting to make a donation

I heard from Tina and she has around $745 raised so far - which is not a real lot, we have a long way to go.

Come on guys, there are thousands of Warrior members, if every member even donated a couple of dollars each we would reach the target.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344777].message }}
    We are almost at the $1000 mark - the total raised so far $909

Tinkerbell Donation

Thanks Warriors and let's keep them donations coming for Tina!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[344938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michelle Brouse
      Hey all,

Here I am trying to get INTO a house instead of OUT of one - LOL! Well, make that out of one and into the other. Working on a house for 4 years without being able to move in - is frustrating enough - to have your home completely taken away is something that nobody should ever have to go through.

It's funny, but we bought our house on a foreclosure at sheriff's auction - but we also tried to help the guy that lived there out. We tried to buy the home directly from him, BEFORE it went to auction, so he wouldn't have to go through the entire foreclosure process, but he wasn't leaving.

The only reason we kept looking for "auction" homes, was because we knew we wouldn't be able to afford a large monthly house payment. Little did we know what kind of work would be involved, and that we would end up paying two sets of bills for 4 years. Heh.

But, I wanted to give you a tip, Tina - (I read the other threads, and have been skipping around trying to catch up) - but you will NOT have to leave in 20 days (well, about 15 now) if your foreclosures work anything like they do around here. When the guy we tried to buy our home from refused, we went ahead and bought it from sheriff's auction. We thought that he had 30 days to move, after we purchased the home.

He refused. We waited another 30 days. He again refused to move. I forget what all we ended up doing, (been 4-5 years ago) - but it was a full 90 days before we could get into that house even to look at what needed done before we could even THINK about moving.

At the end of 90 days - we had to go down, and move this poor man out of his house. I don't think he ever really BELIEVED he no longer owned his home. He was drinking heavily, his wife and kids had left him, and now here we were with the sheriff telling him he had to move. That DAY.

We understood his situation. We felt bad for him (although irritated that he chose not to work with us before the house even went to auction) - so we used all of the boxes we had saved to pack in - to pack HIM up. We had about 4 trucks there, and my husband took the guy to a storage area, paid the deposit, and his first month of storage. The poor guy was very sad, (They had lived there for a long time too) - and we tried to make the transition as easy as we could. Our family packed all his stuff and moved it into the storage area - and the guy's mom finally came and got him.

I talked to his mom briefly, and told her we were sorry to have to move him out - but by this time we had paid 3 months on a house we couldn't even get in to work on. She understood.

Here's the link to what we have been doing to that house for 4 years - and yep - we now have the kitchen sink! :-) our house
      I had created a WSO to get the sink purchased - that page was created to show where the sink would go.

So, from being on the "other end" of this type of situation, I can tell you that you will STILL have 90 days - if you refuse to move - to find another place to go. Just keep refusing as long as you can, legally - they can't do a thing to you for 90 days - unless your state's laws are different than ours.

That's only IF - we can't help you here to get the back funds caught up. I'll head to Tiff's page now and donate - but just wanted to toss that out for you. Even if the worst seems to happen, you'll still have some time to find another place. Just refuse to move until they evict you. ;-)

We all wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get to save your house. I've done a number of things just to get the kids gifts this year, it can be rough, but everything will work out in the end. Thankfully, we have great credit over here, a few good credit cards, and plenty of ways to make money! I hate using credit cards, but have the know how, and the ability to pay it all off. We can't WAIT to move here - then I'll be concentrating on paying back the debt we have incurred in 4 years - and pay that house off!

So keep your chin up, and if you need help with anything online - give me a yell. I'm quite slow, and usually pretty busy - but I always take time to help out where I can. We have some moving to do ourselves, but looking forward to having that PC room instead of a corner of the living room - and hoping to be more active in here after the new year.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks!
      Michelle
      Signature

I have no signature. :-D

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[345581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nathan Hangen
    I don't have any WSO to offer, but if anyone is interested in buying Pashmina from Afghanistan, I will donate 100% of the profit to Tina's account. Just put a note in the text box when you order.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[345957].message }}
    I went through this thread and even the original and tried to list all the offers, in my Squidoo lens, A True Christmas Story - Virtual Barn Raising. If anyone sees one I'm missing, or you'd like me to clarify, just let me know. I feel like I'm pretty well-done with building the lens, now just need to raise its visibility.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[346376].message }}
      Originally Posted by AnneE View Post

I went through this thread and even the original and tried to list all the offers, in my Squidoo lens, A True Christmas Story - Virtual Barn Raising. If anyone sees one I'm missing, or you'd like me to clarify, just let me know. I feel like I'm pretty well-done with building the lens, now just need to raise its visibility.
      Hi Anne,

Thanks, and good looking lens.

I saw where you listed the domains for sale in the auction. but you didn't list the gaming site.

Can you list it too?

Thanks ...

Mary
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[347173].message }}
        How is this coming?

What's the $amount reached now?

Robert
        Signature

failure.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[347378].message }}
        Originally Posted by mmurtha View Post

Hi Anne,

Thanks, and good looking lens.

I saw where you listed the domains for sale in the auction. but you didn't list the gaming site.

Can you list it too?

Thanks ...

Mary
        Mary.... thanks so much for pointing this out to me. Your offer is very generous and sounds like a real bargain for someone. I added it to the lens this morning, as well as Jen's firesale.

Actually the number of bargains that are up for sale with proceeds going to Tinkerbell's house should manage to elicit some contributions even from those just interested in personal gain. I think it's time to start getting the 'make money online' bloggers talking about this.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[348108].message }}
    Right here Robert:
    Tinkerbell Donation

You're awesome!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[346968].message }}
      Thanks Jenn,

Donation made.

Just takes a lot of people doing a few small things
      to make this happen.

Robert
      Signature

failure.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[346979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lakshaybehl
    I am about to launch a WSO... And I am sure we can cut down the Xmas expenses. So I'll donate a fraction of my income. It shoiuld be up and running this week.

-Lakshay
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[348173].message }}
      I hear she is at around $1200 so far.

Let's make this happen and get her house back.

Merry Christmas to all here in the forum.

Looks to be a great 2009.

Robert
      Signature

failure.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[348554].message }}
    Lets keep this thread visible. I know the goal hasn't been reached yet, but I know it definitely can be because I've seen it happen here. In fact, seeing the generosity and compassion of the members here is what inspired me to join.

Can anyone give us an update on how it's going?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[349015].message }}
      Originally Posted by traces2757 View Post

Lets keep this thread visible. I know the goal hasn't been reached yet, but I know it definitely can be because I've seen it happen here. In fact, seeing the generosity and compassion of the members here is what inspired me to join.

Can anyone give us an update on how it's going?

Firesale is at $403, not sure about the donations
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[349052].message }}
        Originally Posted by Jenn Dize View Post

Firesale is at $403, not sure about the donations
        Thanks, Jenn...sounds like you're doing great!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[349074].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author andyelite
          Can someone just confirm that the business name on the PayPal account for Tina is actually "Fiction Promotions" as I aborted my donation rather than send money to such a bogus-sounding destination. If that is correct, great, I'll go back and donate. Just wanted to be sure that there weren't any scammers lurking around trying to cash in on Tina's situation. Jenn, Sheryl, someone please confirm, thanks.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[349310].message }}
            Originally Posted by andyelite View Post

Can someone just confirm that the business name on the PayPal account for Tina is actually "Fiction Promotions" as I aborted my donation rather than send money to such a bogus-sounding destination. If that is correct, great, I'll go back and donate. Just wanted to be sure that there weren't any scammers lurking around trying to cash in on Tina's situation. Jenn, Sheryl, someone please confirm, thanks.
            Hi Andy,
            It's correct. I believe Tina has an info product about writing fiction I'll pm you with her direct PayPal as well.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[349359].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jenni Mac
              Still rooting for you and your family Tina! There but for the grace of God go ALL of us!

So I just thought I'd fetch this back and get it back on the first page!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[350377].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author avandrunen
                Do we have any further updates on the progress here.

Just wondering how we're doing.

Thanks
                Adrian
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[351137].message }}
                  Originally Posted by avandrunen View Post

Do we have any further updates on the progress here.

Just wondering how we're doing.

Thanks
                  Adrian
                  Last I heard they were at about $1800. Still quite a ways to go, but some of the items are people auctionning off working websites or domains or even services, where the auction ends on Christmas eve. So hopefully there will be a substantial bump at that time.

By the way, there are some very good bargains offered, so even the most selfish might want to consider taking a look at the complete list on A True Christmas Story - Virtual Barn Raising.

Every little bit helps, even every action, every Digg of Jenn's page, every Squidoo rating of my lens (A True Christmas Story - Virtual Barn Raising), etc. So say a prayer and then please contribute what you can, even if it is simply passing the information along.

Thanks in advance to all. Merry Christmas.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[351950].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Tinkerbell
                    Originally Posted by AnneE View Post

Last I heard they were at about $1800. Still quite a ways to go, but some of the items are people auctionning off working websites or domains or even services, where the auction ends on Christmas eve. So hopefully there will be a substantial bump at that time.
                    Anne,

We're at $1864 now, unless Jenn has more to add from the firesale.

Tina
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[352158].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author andyelite
              Originally Posted by Jenn Dize View Post

Hi Andy,
              It's correct. I believe Tina has an info product about writing fiction I'll pm you with her direct PayPal as well.
              Thanks Jenn. Sent a little something to help. Hopefully, enough of us chipping in a little each will put Tina and her family in a position to start over in the New Year without the pressures they have had in recent months. Best wishes to all.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[351910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kevinw1
    Lens starred, stumbled, blinked, and the digg page voted on too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[349329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marlondirk
    oh wow spirit of christmas is on air now im so glad there are still many people in this world doing this helP im happy lets help tinkerbel!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[349356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abuhakim
    I'm willing to donate the proceeds from a Video Skins site I have up. Normally there's 24 Skins plus an instructional ebook. I'll donate 10 Skins @ $1.00 each/$10.00 for the Package + eBook.

I just need Tina's PayPal instructions and can upload the site and post it on my blog, etc...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[352332].message }}
    Just checking in quickly (I'm no vacation) great to see the total at over $1800 although still a long way to go.

Just sent through a little more to you Tina from my WSO - let's keep those donations coming and reach that target.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone - I doubt that I will be back on between now and then.

Have a good one!
    Sheryl
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[352341].message }}
    Update:

$57 more came in this morning. That brings the donations total to $1391. Add that to the Firesale amount and it's $1983...almost crossing the $2K mark.

Thank you to everyone who has donated, to everyone who has helped spread the word, and for keeping us in your prayers.

Tina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[353487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim Dixon
    I would also like to help, can someone PM me Tinks PayPal addy so that I can set up a donate button on the Warrior bookmarking site I've just set up (Warppit.com) - I will also bookmark the original thread so people can vote on it as well as this one.

Tim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[353593].message }}
      Originally Posted by Tim Dixon View Post

I would also like to help, can someone PM me Tinks PayPal addy so that I can set up a donate button on the Warrior bookmarking site I've just set up (Warppit.com) - I will also bookmark the original thread so people can vote on it as well as this one.

Tim
      I just sent you PM with it. Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[353876].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Recruitment Nick
    Just donated a couple of dollars. wish i had more to give but i am tapped out myself at the mo... very impressed with the way people are helping, great forum spirit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[354227].message }}
    Hey guys! Firesale total is up to $835! Woo hoo, and it's all thanks to the generous people here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[354311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kkrueger
    Hi Jenn,

Great package! ...I just purchased! and I am so happy to see people responding!

What are the totals?

Is she getting close?

I feel like more people need to know so they can help!

Blessings to everyone that is helping...

Karen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[355163].message }}
    Hi Karen!

I just PM'd Tina for the totals, so we'll see! The firesale total is now up to $909.

We've gotten some amazing new product donations that I have to add in, which should boost sales massively (one from Matt Levenhagen!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[356036].message }}
      Yep, be good to know how things are going fellow Jenn!

You've done a great job so far and all the Warriors who have purchased, donated and sent good wishes also. Very heartwarming!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[356477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ricky Parker
    To everyone involved in helping this family. GREAT JOB!

You guys seriously kick ass. And some how some way the help you provided will find its way back to you in a great way.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[356556].message }}
      Originally Posted by Ricky Parker View Post

To everyone involved in helping this family. GREAT JOB!

You guys seriously kick ass. And some how some way the help you provided will find its way back to you in a great way.
      Thanks.

I'm not sure everyone realizes just how many products are now part of the FIRESALE - Tinkerbell Fire Sale It's one hot item! (okay, bad pun). Seriously though..... while it now costs $37.... it includes stuff that is worth WAY more than that.

Seems like every time I look a new product has been added. Thanks to the donors and great job Jenn for keeping the description up to date.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[356805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Lady
    i'm just reading this. i have 10 original articles dealing with natural health just 'laying around' I could donate to the fund. I'll prolly be purchasing but need to get in the money first I want to help.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[356859].message }}
      Merry Christmas To All

How close to $7000 is she now?

Robert
      Signature

failure.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[357214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Collins
    I bought the firesale on the 22nd because I had and an interest I just one of the products. Almost didn't bother even looking at the other stuff. Glad I did. I unexpectedly came across really good stuff. Thanks every one that donated their product to the firesale.
    Signature
    John - AffiliateMoneyTips and AlzheimersHappens
    You're welcome to follow me on Twitter - affiliatetips and Johnr_Collins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[357710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author napoleonfirst
    They can go to Free.com and get some stuff for free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[358000].message }}
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

I've forgotten whether any of the auctions that folks were running ended on December 24th or if they were running till December 31? If any ended, let us know how you did (and I'll also update the lens to take the item off the list of what's available). Or if the auction didn't meet minimum price, let us know if you're extending the bidding. I think there are so many great offers here, that it's possible some of them are getting overlooked.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[358361].message }}
    Hey Guys - You are all doing fantastically - this is fantastic - keep it up!

Hope everyone had a great xmas!

Tina - do you have an update?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[358868].message }}
    We're over half way there!

Okay, here are the totals I have as of today at 5 minutes till 11 (Christmas Day)

Donations and Firesale: $2,317.50
    Writing WSO: $1,150.00
    The Simple Stuff WSO: $85.00

That's a total of $3,552.50 which means we've crossed the half-way mark...and I'm beginning to seriously believe this really could happen!

Thank you, thank you everyone who has helped, who has offered prayers, who has offered products...all of you!

Tina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[358876].message }}
    Oh My Goodness Tina - that is FANTASTIC - I bet you are having a very happy Christmas Day!

Well Done!

All of those Warriors out there with big mailing lists, how about sending out a link to your list with the link to the firesale.

Tinkerbell Fire Sale

Come on guys - WE CAN DO THIS FOR TINA AND HER FAMILY!

Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[358884].message }}
    All I can say is..WOW.

I have been following this since the start and purchased another members WSO as a way to make a donation...kinda wishing I'd waited for the firesale mind you..oh well, the important thing is that as a collective we are helping out an individual in a time of need.

GREAT WORK everyone...but...we're not done yet...we can do this.

Merry Christmas and God Bless
    Adrian
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maria Gudelis
    This truly is a great thing to see - everyone chipping in!

You can add more to the total...Just picked up your writing WSO Tina, and the firesale plus a donation...

Cheers, Maria
    Signature

Brand NEW: How To Dominate Facebook SEO - LIVE Coaching - Closes SOON! Get In Now Click Here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359036].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Irmscher
      Hey

PM sent where I included the download link to 10PLR ebooks

These ebooks can be sold anywhere between 19-67$

Hope this helps and I wish you good luck

Irmscher
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359047].message }}
      Maria,

Thank you so much!

Tina

PS: We're now up to $3732.50

Originally Posted by Maria Gudelis View Post

This truly is a great thing to see - everyone chipping in!

You can add more to the total...Just picked up your writing WSO Tina, and the firesale plus a donation...

Cheers, Maria
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359060].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maria Gudelis
    Glad to help Tina - also check your PM, Cheers, M
    Signature

Brand NEW: How To Dominate Facebook SEO - LIVE Coaching - Closes SOON! Get In Now Click Here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[359063].message }}
    The new total is fantastic! If the momentum keeps going the goal will be reached. I can hear the collective WF cheer now. How cool is that?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[360442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cesolomon
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[360457].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Barbara Eyre
      Isn't her deadline looming near and fast?

When is the last day she can get money to the bank?

Wonder if the bank will take 75% of the needed funds and do a month's extension on the remaining 25%?????
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[360476].message }}
        Originally Posted by Barbara Eyre View Post

Isn't her deadline looming near and fast?

When is the last day she can get money to the bank?
        I checked with Tinkerbell and if we can get the funds in Paypal by January 1 that will be soon enough. I think January 6th is the bank deadline and I believe about 3 business days are needed for a Paypal funds transfer so that the funds could get into the bank. It's not a lot of time, but it's still doable. And you are right, hopefully, if we were close, but not at the goal, the bank might provide an extension. Meanwhile let's all work hard to get the word out about the bargains being offered as part of this effort. People don't have to donate outright, they can purchase one of several products, and have the purchase go towards saving Tinkerbell's home.

If anyone wants a summary of what's available... they are listed in my lens (A True Christmas Story - Virtual Barn Raising). Though I need to add Tina's WSO's.... but they are in her signature.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[360561].message }}
    Okay, an update: Yesterday's total was $3,732.50

Today another $110 came in from donations, WSO's, and the firesale so that brings today's total to: $3,842.50

We have 5 days left, I think.

You are all so wonderful for taking part in this. I appreciate it so much...I could never tell you just how much. Thank you again.

Tina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[361418].message }}
    We've crossed the $4k mark! ($4,124.50)

Tina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[362626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tron2k
    simply Great! Your guys are thee Elite!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[363292].message }}
    Update: We're almost there!

Today's total so far: $5,773.83

Tina
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[365150].message }}
      Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post

Update: We're almost there!

Today's total so far: $5,773.83

Tina

That is AMAZING!

That is so good Tina, you are almost there, you must be feeling so happy right now!!!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[366961].message }}
    Bumping to keep this at the forefront. Things are really looking good!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[366266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AgileHosting
    Well I was good for $72 last night grabbed both the fire sale and Tina's own master resale rights book. Great stuff and I especially am just glad to have helped. Thanks for the opportunity to pitch in!!!!!

Bailey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[366521].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason G Anderson
      It's really encouraging to see how well this is going - hopefully with a final push we'll be able to reach the goal. At the very least I'm sure the bank would be willing to grant a short extension if Tinkerbell goes in with $6,000 in her account.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[366533].message }}
    In case you hadn't heard, Tinkerbell's original thread was recently updated and we are closing in on the goal of needed funds (approximately $7000). Jenn, who coordinated the awesome firesale combined product offering, Tinkerbell Fire Sale said she will be taking it down once the goal is reached. So if you want a serious bargain (even at the current $47 price) AND to help Tinkerbell's family have a happy holiday.... HURRY on over...

Tinkerbell Fire Sale

and grab a bit of magic and fairy dust. It's good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372120].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kkrueger
    Good news Tina about your husband having some work...and Bless him for working so hard too!

Congratulations on your success...and what an amazing group of people to step up and help!

I loved the firesale...Great stuff!!!

Hope everyone can get in on it...before it's too late!

Happy New Year to you and your family...

Karen

P.s. Here's to our success for 2009!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372372].message }}
    WE DID IT!!!!

No, you all did it, but...WE DID IT!!! YES!!!

Oh my God, I don't know what to do, what to say, what to think!!!!

Thank you all...so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Tina

Ooops, I was so excited I almost forgot ... UPDATE: $7,123.50
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372523].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jason G Anderson
    That's fantastic news! I can't imagine how relieved you must feel. I hope it all goes better for you in the future!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372579].message }}
      Fan-bloody-tastic!

Great start to the New Year!

Now go get em!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372633].message }}
    Well Done Everyone and a great big CONGRATULATIONS Tina - this is a sign for you for 2009 - it will be a great year.

Wooo hoooo - you must be so happy right now.

Great Job Warriors!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372727].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Barbara Eyre
      FAN - TAB - ULOUS !!!!

I know, gawdy colors LOL

Now you can sleep easy at nights knowing the house is yours for a good time to come.

We should keep going for just a little while longer just to give them some cushion since work still isn't a steady gig for them ... perhaps one more week? Just giving them 2 months of mortgage payments would give them some breathing room.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372791].message }}
    Tina, that is fantastic!

Things like this restore my faith in the goodness of people. Way to go, Warriors (and non-warriors who helped, too!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372893].message }}
      Thank you ... so much ... to everyone who contributed. We are all still doing a happy dance here, but my kids are putting together a "thank you" of their own for me to post soon. Hubby's out of town, but I called his cell at 10PM (he was sleeping) to leave him a message with the news, so he'll know first thing tomorrow.

Traces...

I'm totally convinced the people here at the Warrior Forum are [i]the best[/] group of people anywhere. You won't find a more generous or compassionate group of family and friends outside your very own.

Tina
      Originally Posted by traces2757 View Post

Tina, that is fantastic!

Things like this restore my faith in the goodness of people. Way to go, Warriors (and non-warriors who helped, too!)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372930].message }}
        That is so awesome...

gratz Tina...

I am so gald that the numbers came through and we all were able to part of this.

I knew if we all worked together and with prayer we could do it with the Lord help.

All the best to you and your family Tina.

God Bless
        Adrian
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[372962].message }}
          Does anyone know why Tinkerbell's original thread has been deleted? I guess when a thread gets deleted the administrators don't notify people why? I remember Nightengale didn't know why her thread about a raffle was deleted until others explained that raffles require strict regulations and that was the probable reason for deletion.

Do you think that the 'personal' aspect was felt to not belong there, but the admininstrators left it until it had served it's purpose??
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[384720].message }}
    Good afternoon Warriors!

Here I am with a final update on this: It's finished! :-) (doin' a happy dance!) As of this morning, papers are all signed up and faxed back, and the foreclosure is STOPPED. Took the MC a bit to get us the papers, but they finally got them over, and everything is now taken care of. NOW I can relax on that front.

Thank you to everyone offering congratulations. I am so grateful I could cry...but the rest of you are the ones who deserve the congrats...YOU did it. You all made it possible by stepping up and coming together. So I say Congratulations WARRIORS! You did it! Yeah!

Tina

PS: Anne, I think they only left it up till the purpose was served...someone mentioned it wouldn't be a good idea to have something like this on the main forum all the time...but I wish I had access to it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[394829].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nightengale
      Thanks for the update! I was just wondering yesterday how it went for you.

Michelle
      Signature
      "You can't market here. This is a marketing discussion forum!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[394846].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author R Hagel
      Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post

PS: Anne, I think they only left it up till the purpose was served...someone mentioned it wouldn't be a good idea to have something like this on the main forum all the time...but I wish I had access to it.
      If you know the link to the post that's now gone, you can probably find a cached version in Google. Or even if you don't have a link, just search for some unique words that were in the original post.

Cheers,
      Becky

p.s. Congrats.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[395207].message }}
        Becky, I found it! You're an angel! But...how can I save the whole thing? There were six pages, but when I try to view the others, I get the "invalid thread" thingy again...

Tina
        Originally Posted by R Hagel View Post

If you know the link to the post that's now gone, you can probably find a cached version in Google. Or even if you don't have a link, just search for some unique words that were in the original post.

Cheers,
        Becky

p.s. Congrats.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[395362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris_Willow
    WOW That' s awesome!
    Makes me think of the combined power of warriors...

Congratulations!!!

Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[395065].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMChick
    So after the holiday rush and the WSO's that tinkerbell posted, what is the final $$ tally on the foreclosure bill?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[395725].message }}

Trending Topics