Amazing Blog Techniques That Will Drive Traffic to your website Massively Exposed

16 replies

A blog is very important most especially if you are operating an internet business. Blogging is an avenue to promote your website and you will be losing a lot if you are not using a blog to promote your site. Due to the importance of blogs, smarty and intelligent internet marketers create blogs all over the internet to promote their business to make money online. This article will identify some steps that will assist you to increase your website traffic with your blogs.

To increase the traffic of your site tremendously using blogs therefore, follow the following steps;

1. Choose a Domain Name that will pull massive traffic to your site. To do this, you must take cognizance of the SEO and keyword optimization. Choose a relevant and easy to remember domain name with the important keywords included in the domain name for high ranking with the search engines.

2. Operate under the best blog platform as there are a lot of platforms that offers both paid and free blog services. The platform you will choose must be the one that provide the kind of service and features that is suitable for your site. You can seek the opinion of other websites owners as to the type blog platform that will be appropriate for your business. However, wordpress is one of the best blog platforms available as at today and it is free.

3. Design your blog in relation to your niche. Ensure that the graphics and design of your blog appears professional and relevant to your business. Use colors like black, white, blue, red and brown which are the basic and best colors for your blog.

4. You must include unique contents in your blog as content is the ultimate and beauty of any blog. The content of your blog must be exclusive and pertinent to your niche to generate massive traffic to your site. Make your content easy to understand and include your keywords as many times as possible in your blog post to help the search engine determine the niche that your blog is targeting and get you to the first page in Google ranking.

If you want to make it big in any internet business, it is necessary to create blog to promote your website. It is through blogging that the purpose of your site will be known on the internet. to do this successfully and make money online, choose a traffic pulling and relevant domain name for your blog, select the best blog platform, make the design of your blog to be unique and relevant to your business and add amazing and relevant content which must include the keywords of your niche for search engine optimization in your blog.

The author is an experienced writer, blogger and internet marketer. Learn more about how to drive traffic to your website on http://makemoneyonlinecool.com

#amazing #blog #blogger #blogging #blogs #drive #exposed #massively #techniques #traffic #website
  • Profile picture of the author zhang9547
    This requires a very long time
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3849141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jennu
    Of course. Blogging is very interesting. I have been using it to promote my website. and if used properly can be used to make money too. The content is quite simple. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3858211].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antoine243
    thanks.................
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3875720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikkicris7
    BLogging is an effective way, however, you need to make it interesting, What i mean is the content..! the content must have interesting post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3909775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author moneymania
      Thanks for sharing this technique.i like blogging.but its very time consuming.if we work on it as you told surely we will get traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3919250].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mashaa
        Thanks for the share I like it. All what you ahve said is nothing but the truth. There is no shortcut to blogging if you want to make it.
        Signature

I can do your articles at competitive prizes.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3934928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author greatar4
    Thanks for sharing this. But, 90% of what you're going to do to get top ranking concerning search engine optimization is off site. You don't mention link building methods which are vital to get top ranking. I understand that creating quality content is also important, but you can't ignore the importance of back-links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3942928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author topgear2
    Yes I too think the same this method is now too old and every body is doing this even a newbie....but any way many thanks
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3945480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fizzle
    thanks for sharing the information. will check it out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3951053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AioArchive
    Thank you very much. Thx you for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3961088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hit4seo
    Thanks for sharing the post!! Its Great!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4001814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YasirFarooq
    These tips are very helpful thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4885904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Thanks for sharing these useful tips, I'm keen to check it out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7694255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hirithk
    Hi
    Thanks for sharing, i will try with these.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7694472].message }}

Trending Topics