[10 FREE Copies] 'Solo Ad Tornado': Explode your list & sales in just 24 hours

56 replies
Thread is CLOSED
#copies #explode #free #hours #list #olo #sales #tornado
  • Profile picture of the author donnamorris235
    Hi Mao,

I would love to receive a copy of your ebook and would be happy to give an honest review.

In fact I just put a post on the JV forum about posting my 1st solo ad. Yours was the first post I looked at after I posted!!!!

D
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3867005].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ladywriter
    I'd really like a free copy too, if you've any left. I'm just starting out so I can provide that perspective. Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3867304].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chykee
      Hi, i would love to get a copy.Promise to give you a honest review...
      Thanks
      Signature

Read the forum rules! And STOP posting nonsense one-liners, before you lose your account.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3901961].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sandalwood
    OK, I'll take a copy and give a review. Thank you.
    Signature
    Get 30% or More Retirement Income If you are serious about your retirement, you'll love this product.

The Money Ferret Finance Article Directory
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3867683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twright
    Hey MAO, I am interested to see what else you have up your sleeve - Forecast is calling for High Winds -- Just need a Tornado of Profit --
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3867772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brag
    Send me a copy please. I will review
    Signature

Web Developer.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3867845].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author genhorrall
      I would not mind reviewing your product and giving you honest feed back. Sounds like it could be really interesting. Would love to know more about it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3868877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ContentIn48Hours
    Would love a review copy. One of your products is my my all time favorite IM product.

Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3871304].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gordo
    Hi. Finding out how to do solo ads is why I'm at Warrior Forum in the first place. So please send your free book and I'd be happy to give a review.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3871398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cindydang
    Hi Mao, please count me in on this. I would love to receive a copy if it's still available.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author la dominatrix
    Hi
    I have your passive income WSO'S and use them all the time and I would be delighted to review a copy for you, if you have any left
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AmazingP
    I am interested to have a free copy and I will review it as well...
    Signature
    I AM LOOKING FOR BETTER WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3875485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Quattro
    I'm interested in checking out your book. Please send it my way Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3875567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Flouster
    I am interested in solo adds and will be glad to write a review. Please send a copy. All the best, Flouster
    Signature
    The Flouster
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3875615].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blueberries
      very interested in the solo tornado.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3876581].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mao Flynn
        Ok thanks for your interest all. I'm way over subscribed for the 10 FREE copies. Everyone above this message will get a FREE copy over the next 24 hours.

Please no more requests. This course will be available to buy early next week in the WSO section of this forum.

Thanks,
        MAO
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3878212].message }}
    I have it now Mao, and I am devouring it with interest, when I have read it well and digested the content I will post a review
    Thanks for the copy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3879316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brag
    Just got done reading the Solo Ad Tornado and I want to give Mao some props. He took the time to explain everything involved in solo ads to build your list and increase sales. Everyone from beginners to lists building professionals can benefit from this guide. He even recommends some tools to help with the whole process.
    Signature

Web Developer.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3880368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sandalwood
    Mao,

Thank you for the review copy. You have done an extremely thorough job especially in your explanations of terms and concepts. A lot of writers use terms they think everyone understands. You don't make that mistake. Anyone interested in learning the principles you expound should definitely get a copy.
    Signature
    Get 30% or More Retirement Income If you are serious about your retirement, you'll love this product.

The Money Ferret Finance Article Directory
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3880731].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author babarapho
      Hi,
      I would love to have a copy of Solo Ad Tornado.

Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3883814].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3883893].message }}
      Mao has done a great job. This product is easy to read. Concise and gets to the point of how to go about creating and using a solo ad. He lays down all the ins and outs for you. He has done all the work for you and now all you have to do is follow his instructions.
      • In the very first chapter he also lays out the single most important skill you must have as an internet marketer.
      • In chapter 3 he as an awesome tip that not only saves time, but it also organizes things for you so it is quick and easy to navigate and get on with the process at hand. Just great, I would not have thought to do this. It is so easy and simple and yet super efficient.
      • Chapter 5 is not only good for creating a solo add, but it is essential know how for anyone using email marketing. The information in this chapter only is worth the course.
      Everyone can benefit from this course. Newbies this will give you the one up on list building and give you valuable information on how to go about that. But even the pros will benefit from the number of tools he mentions.
      I am looking forward to starting my solo ad! This is terrific information and you will be missing out if you don't get this. Hurry and get your copy today!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3886853].message }}
        Okay Mao I hope this helps. It was really a great book. It had tons of information in it. I am really glad I got to review it. I will be referring to it often and not just for solo ads. Chapter 5 is just great info for email marketing in gerenal.

Thank you so much for letting me review your product. Hope you are having a great weekend.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3886859].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ContentIn48Hours
    First off, if it's written by Mao you already know that the content is going to be very well structured, and set up so that anyone who takes action will find success with whatever course you are buying from Mao.

This one was no exception. I knew absolutely nothing about Solo Ads before reviewing this course, and now I feel confident that I not only understand Sol Ads, but also that I could now create Solo Ads for a profit.

Anyone interested in building a list, which should include all internet marketers, will be interested in this guide. This course would be valuable to both newbies as well as advanced marketers.

Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891019].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author donnamorris235
      Mao,

I just received your ebook and have taken a quick look through it. Based on a quick scan it looks excellent. I have even picked up a couple of nuggets already. I will spend some time going though it properly tomorrow and post my review after that.

Donna
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3896203].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Flouster
    Thank you for the copy of Solo Ad Tornado I am very new to this and I picked up a lot of interesting information. Still sifting through this, but it is an easy read and very informative. I will try setting up and using some solo adds for my website following these instructions and see what happens. Then I will be able to comment more. All in all this reads like it will work and looks like it is easy enough for a putz like me to understand and follow. Thanks again for the chance to review Solo Ad Tornado.
    Signature
    The Flouster
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3897178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ladywriter
    Well, my jaw dropped in the middle of Chapter 5 when Mao revealed something I had paid a couple hundred bucks to learn in a writing class.

The rest of this product is as good.

It is not an exaggeration to say that Mao describes every step in this process completely. In fact, as others have already said, he does an excellent job of covering other IM concepts as well. As a newbie I didn't know what solo ads were, but now I feel as though I have a thorough understanding of these ads and a great guide to go back to when I have a question. He made me feel more confident about my ability to use solo ads, which is a big deal for me personally.

Very, very glad to have received this as a copy, much appreciated.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3897330].message }}
    Thanks Mao for the copy. Will be reading it tonight and will post a review as soon as I finish reading it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3898102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abbott
    I would love to receive this ebook. thanks in advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3898673].message }}
    What impressed me most about Solo Ads Tornado was its clarity, even newbies can drive a tsunami of traffic if they follow Mao’s blueprint. I have used Solo ads and they work fantastically, but Mao explains the variables very clearly, because as George Orwell could have said not all sol ads are made equally.

Don’t miss point 4 in the responsiveness of the list section. Don’t ignore section 3 part 6I had been doing so and I reckon I can increase my subscriber’s by taking it into account. Page 27 is interesting that fourth step in that way is ingenious and will add to my profits.

If you are not a writer then you will really really need Chapter 5. Thanks for the copy Mao as I have bought all your reports it is always devoured with interest.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3898960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blueberries
    This is one of the most comprehensive and complete guides that I have read on solo

ads.

And trust me I have been googling and googling and have not come across anything like it.

I'm currently doing some solo ads now. So with this Tornado Solo Guide, I'm sure my next campaign will have a higher success rate.

Thanks Mao Flynn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3899817].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chakara
    Thank you for this great offer please send a copy and I will review it asap
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3902406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hichamibm
    Think very much , plz send me a copy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3903293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamongi
    oooooo, send me a copy too if there is anymore...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3906066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AmazingP
    Thanks Mao fro the copy you send to me. I am quite surprised actually that you are so generous in sharing this very good and detailed guide.

If I were to buy the guide, I think it is more than worth the price. The guide contained everything an internet marketer needs in building up traffic and subscribers. Plus the bonuses are amazing!

Rate: 9/10
    Signature
    I AM LOOKING FOR BETTER WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3906302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author howardlim
    I Would love to get a copy of your ebook if available. Expect a review in return
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3906905].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pluton
      SOLO ADS

When I saw Mao's new guide "Solo Ad Tornado" on the WF I knew that I was in for a treat.

I hold my hands up on this subject as to having very little knowledge of it, that is, before today ..............read on.

I've often considered using Solo Ads to reinforce my IM efforts but have never had the whole picture as to the in's and out's of what, why and how to do it and, having some small idea of the pitfalls, have always directed my efforts in other directions.

When I've seen the Solo Ad offers on the WF and elsewhere I've never had the confidence to go for it and lay out the cash and now that I've had chance to read Mao's latest course I'm glad that I did'nt proceed - why? Get it wrong and you may be wasting your time and money!

In this course Mao has detailed every step logically in the process of buying Solo Ads, what to do, what not to do and why.

I'm not going into listing the contents here - Mao's given all that in his sales copy.

This is yet another excellent, VERY, VERY, comprehensively covered subject from Mao written in his extremely clear and precise manner just like all his other excellent courses.

I would expect that everyone will benefit from "Solo Ad Tornado" in particular those who want to know the subject from the ground up including newbies and the more experienced Warriors alike

This course is a steal, 50 odd pages of all you need to know and a total nobrainer at any price - Mao even offers a 30day MBG not to mention the several bonuses!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3908882].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Barbara Lennox
        Most WSOs hit the round file shortly after I skim them and find the occasional insight. But I've found Mao Flynn's meat and potatoes reports to be definite keepers.

Solo Ad Tornado is jammed full of techniques to make affiliate money quickly with others' lists. But more importantly, it details the exact best procedures for concurrently snowballing your own list.

Step- by- step, Mao guides you through the whole process, sagely using his own experiences to anticipate just where you could slide off track. He shows you how to pick the best vendors and check their credibility; how to avoid "list burn", and why your subject line is not the most important factor in your Open Rate.

You learn not only how to set up a system, but precisely how to track and measure results to build on your successes and maximize your income.

And I love that it's all in PDF format, even the Bonuses--seven tools that all pertain to and enhance the main 52-page guide.

The clarity and depth of this report would be remarkable in any other WSO. With Mao, it's what I've come to expect.

Solo Ad Tornado is a keeper reference for sure, at any price.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3914062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Quattro
    This was a great course for learning how to really build your own email lists.

There is a ton of great content and bonus material that makes this well worth it. Very comprehensive course targeted to internet marketers at any level.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3916323].message }}
    This is one of a very great report and I can't thank Mao enough for giving it to us for Free. Report is very clear, detailed and to the point. Provides very helpful information. I’m glad I get to read this.

One of the very interesting fact that was given in this report is “That to squeeze the maximum amount of sales out of a given list, then you may need to email that list up to 5 times” . I find this interesting because I always thought that if the same ad is being sent to the same list so many time, that it would lower the CTR.

I learned a lot from this report. Thanks much!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3918214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rehema
    mao thank please sent a free copy of this. looks to be some really good
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3935095].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zenom
    pls send me a free copy if availble !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3975915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hulkside
    I would like to have a copy if you are still offering one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3995939].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4007057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fadihiyari
      Hi,
      I would like to have a copy if you are still offering it.
      Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4013807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay187
    To all the ppl still asking for a free copy, he's clearly said he no longer has free copies left!

Mao please let me know when the WSO will be out or if already out, the link for it please.

Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4186827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikey Lightning
    Would love a free copy! Thanks!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4241760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author premiere
    hey mao
    missed out on the free copy. but will wait for the wso.checked out your other
    stuff and signed up there.hope it will help me.

thanks
    peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4588809].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author The 13th Warrior
      Should have placed it as a WSO in the first place for free or free review copies , especially since its only 10 and the terms are almost the same stipulations as a review copy.

Another waste of a thread for this section.

The 13th Warrior
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4752286].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YasirFarooq
    It really helped me. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4885861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Billy Kofi
    Hi Mao

I would love to receive a copy of your ebook and would be more than happy to give an honest review.

Many Thanks

HotKofi

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6318347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Billy Kofi
    Hi Mao

Looking forward to receiving your e-book List Tornado, my review will quickly follow

Thank You

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6318359].message }}

Trending Topics