Free Guide - Candy Wrapping Business Ideas - No Opt In

15 replies
Hi

I have written my first ebook, which I include as a freebie with some software I sell on ebay (all delivered on CD not breaking any rules )
I have uploaded it here to share, you can distribute it as you wish, if you have a craft, or women's site, or anything relevant, you are welcome to offer it as a freebie to your visitors.
Feedback welcomed, but don't be too harsh on my first attempt

cheers
Angela
#business #candy #free #guide #ideas #opt #wrapping
  • Profile picture of the author xinhaozhai
    thanks so much for sharing that!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4051009].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
      Suprised to see this!

I used to be in this business with an ex-girlfriend of mine.

We sourced the chocolate from the cheap stores such as Aldi, Liddle etc (UK) or whatever chocolate we could find that was unbranded on the chocolate itself.

I designed the various designs - a couple for each occasion and some special cartoon designs aimed at children.

We printed on high quality photographic paper. Wrapped the bar in it, then wrapped in clear plastic (rolls bought off ebay) and sealed with a tiny bit of tape.

The end solution was very professional and they sold well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4051250].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author infomaniacs
        Originally Posted by webcore View Post

Suprised to see this!

I used to be in this business with an ex-girlfriend of mine.

We sourced the chocolate from the cheap stores such as Aldi, Liddle etc (UK) or whatever chocolate we could find that was unbranded on the chocolate itself.

I designed the various designs - a couple for each occasion and some special cartoon designs aimed at children.

We printed on high quality photographic paper. Wrapped the bar in it, then wrapped in clear plastic (rolls bought off ebay) and sealed with a tiny bit of tape.

The end solution was very professional and they sold well.
        Personalised chocolates are big sellers at markets here. There are a couple of ladies who do our local market once a month, and they have people queued up to order. Not sure if they sell from a website as well?
        I use the software myself also, but only for gift making, my daughters do too, don't have time to make a business out of it with everything else I have going on, lol.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4051408].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
          I didn't even trade offline.

The answer for me was Ebay. No doubt they would sell from a well marketed website too.

Naturally there's other people doing it, but it boils down to who's designs are best. To blow my own trumpet, mine were the best. I sold for a little more to reflect this.

You can sell anything with good design.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4051442].message }}
    my sister in law makes nappy cakes (diaper cakes) and is adding custom candy wrappers to her product line. She doesn't have a website, only sells offline and has herself a goldmine. I shudder to think how much she could be making if she marketed online, and got to spend more time at home creating her designs.......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4051504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author karinabartram
    Offer a few freebie jobs and put them in your portfolio with a testimonial from your client. Place samples in local shops. People can purchase a candy bar for a nominal fee. Offer the shop owner an incentive by sharing the profits. Try bridal shops, baby shops, florists, gift shops. Also provide samples or business cards to wedding planners, even planners, at trade shows, professional fundraising groups and obstetrician offices.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4058810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author homerunhitter
    Auesome man, great stuff!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4063582].message }}
    I have just had this ebook published on Amazon
    My first attempt at writing one, I am very chuffed. The cover looks great if I do say so myself, I used the free ebook cover creator that I posted about in another thread.
    Here it is on Amazon Amazon.com: Candy Wrapping Business Guide eBook: Angela Love: Kindle Store

cheers
    Angela
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4065110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AmandaT
    Looks good, always looking for business ideas to share with the work at home moms on my site! I'm sure there are many who will love this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4085938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mintra
    Thank you for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4515413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin101
    awesome stuff

Thanks man!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4519282].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Georgiana5
      Hi..
      If anyone has an business idea or a project and he need an investor than he may visit IIM website once. IIM (Invest In Me) is an online destination where different investors introduce themselves. You just have to post a listing of your idea of project. The investors keep browsing for available opportunities and if they found your plans interesting then they will initially contact you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4525275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Christine2011
    Love this...very helpful for our NGO livelihood program.

Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4531251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Feral1
    Thank you for sharing , any mention of chocolate in any shape or form gets my attention!
    Signature

Regards
    Robert James
    DiabetesWarrior

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4573546].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Thanks for this, will come in very handy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7577694].message }}

Trending Topics