My latest report for free - Newbies Next Chapter

by sallyn
51 replies
Hey Fellow Warriors

Just a quick post to let you know about my latest free report titled...

"Newbies Next Chapter" - (Turning your next chapter... into a happily ever after)

I hope it will help other internet marketers (who are just a few steps behind me) with their own marketing.

Feedback from review copies and my blog readers has been very positive so far.

The report focuses heavily on blogging and relationship building with your blog readers.

Plus I demonstrate exactly how I make money solely from my blog posts, without having to be "pushy" about it ie. nice guy/gal marketing

Hope you find it helpful, you can get your free copy here:

http://learnwithsally.com/newbiesnextchapter/ (no sign up needed)

C yaaaa

Sally
#chapter #free #latest #newbies #report
  • Profile picture of the author Pambini
    Thanks, Sally! Just checked out your blog..great stuff inside! Will read the report later tonite.

Pam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4235024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spyder77
    Thanks for the book and for providing it in audio format too - listening to it in a pleasant Scottish brogue is definite value added.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4235866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sky Walker
    Thanks for that, I prefer the audio. An old timer here but looking forward to get an idea or two.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4236008].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sallyn
    Hey Pambini, Spyder77 and Sky Walker,

Thanks for your comments

I am glad you liked the report and my scottish accent audio lol.

Hope you find it of use and take some action yourself, good luck with your own online ventures and just gimme a shout if you need anything.

Sally
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4237028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Deveron Hilgers
    Read your report yesterday and I made a comment on your blog .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4237669].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WorkSatisfaction
    Hi Sally,

Thank-you so much for sharing this with us. Much appreciated!

I have just downloaded your report and will be reading it over the next day or two. It will be so great to learn how to better share my passion for helping others be successful by 'telling' instead of 'selling' via my blog posts.

By the sound of your post above, your report will help with tips on exactly how to do that.

I am really looking forward to getting stuck into this.

Will let you know how it goes.

Regards Carmen
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4238042].message }}
    Hey Scylin, many thanks for your comment on my blog, I am reading and replying to all the comments now, takes a while but I will get through them all lol. I hope you did find the report helpful, I enjoyed writing it.

Hi Carmen, yep I am sure the report will show you how to tell AND sell, but in a nice way like you wish, I too don't like to be a hard seller either. Hope you enjoy the report and it gives you some ideas for your own blogging ventures, best of luck!

Sally
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4239578].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wipeoutmedia
      Cool, looking forward to it too
      Signature
      Start your engines WordPress folks for the most powerful, most flexible, most re-usable, and only CSS & JavaScript plugin you will ever need. With enough muscle to easily allow rich customisations and modifications to your WordPress blog, CJT is a must have for self-taught WordPress web-masters to experienced WordPress developers. http://css-javascript-toolbox.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4650784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikey Lightning
    Thanks for sharing! Should be a great read.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4241698].message }}
      Thanks Mikey, hope ya enjoy it, it's a bit of a monster at 82 pages,
      but I did provide the audio as well for people who prefer to listen.

Sally
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4243145].message }}
        Originally Posted by sallyn View Post

Thanks Mikey, hope ya enjoy it, it's a bit of a monster at 82 pages,
        but I did provide the audio as well for people who prefer to listen.

Sally
        Though I make no claim to seeing everything out there, I like that you took - what is to me - a pretty novel and under-used medium with the audio format. Ironically, that led me to considering offering products in both formats myself at some point (an immediate insight I gained from your book), and that's only one thing I've taken from it so far.

The advantage - I find - with the audio format, is that having spent my IM day exercising my eyes on all of the IM stuff I'm doing, the audio book is a nice reprieve where I can give them a rest and just listen.

There's more "personality" in the format too: its more personal, and therefore more compelling than much of the IM material I've read where that kind of context is absent.

Your lesson on your experience with e-bay and having all your eggs in one basket also hit home: I got burned about 12 days in and spent another 5 dedicated to trying to salvage something beyond saving, before I torpedoed it, learned my lessons, and moved on. I was fortunate that the experience came early, before I had much vested in it to lose, but it was a lesson all the same.

Probably where I was fortunate enough to have it happen early, I was able to simply hit reset and keep going - but without repeating the same mistake.

I also enjoyed your commentary on "the ugly blog" (which I plan to visit) as I have one of those too. I have a "pretty blog" as well (thanks to some help from a fellow Warrior I often collaborate with, as we offset each others weaknesses well) , but the "ugly blog" remarks I could relate to

I'm only part way through it so far, and its an enjoyable read and one that's very motivating. I really like your down-to-earth, matter of fact type approach to it. Its a welcome reprieve from an IM landscape that is long on hype, promises of easy overnight riches, and short on substance.

I came into IM with the expectation that I would have to work - hard - to achieve any results, and that any expectation of them coming overnight would be a recipe for disappointment and failure. I also committed to the long term by deciding upfront that I would avoid any pressure that would come as a result of "throwing money" at it, and opted instead to only spend what I took in.

So far that's just been money from outsourcing for other Warriors as a sideline, but that sideline has bought two domains, hosting, and launched 2 sites - with a little left over as it continues to slowly grow. Nothing from my own sites - yet - but I'm content to keep building and channelling money from the IM world back into it as I know its not a question of "if" my efforts become profitable, but only when and to what degree - and I've set no benchmarks for failure there either. This is not meant as cockiness (if it comes across that way), rather its intended to convey my belief that to succeed you have to possess the confidence that you will. Doubt is a nasty seed that easily germinates, takes root, and blossoms into failure.

Anyway, that's a long way of saying thank you for the inspiration and work you've put into this, and if/when you release any follow up stuff its going to be must read material to me.

-Spyder
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4244100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Devidmartyn
    Hi, I just download it, good information insight it!! Interesting to read it!! Thanks for the sharing such a nice e book!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4245219].message }}
      Hi Spyder

WOW!

Thanks for such detailed feedback, that's the best one I had so far!

I am glad you got some useful tips you can implement from it.

I wasn't initially going to do an audio, but I am glad I did, quite a few people have mentioned they preferred it (I only used the free Audacity software to record it - nothing fancy lol)

It actually took me a little while to get the hang of putting some "personality" into my voice when recording audio, I used to be very "boring" but I gradually got better at it the more I done it - so it's true... practice does make perfect.

I have to admit I feel bad for calling my blog ugly all the time ha ha, and I have a blog redesign prize I have not used yet, but I didn't want the "pretty blog" just yet... because I wanted to show ugly blogs can work just as well.

I shall have to check out your ugly lil blog too (and your pretty one lol)

Sounds like you have done many many things online, and have experience of failure and success too, pretty much the same as me, you should probably write a similar report yourself of your own journey as I am sure it would help many people.

Love the doubt statement you made, I still have constant battles with doubt and fear, but thankfully I am winning those battles right now, confidence does help.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my report, and going the extra mile to leave me your feedback, it's much appreciated.

Good luck with your own journey, I really do hope your next chapter is a ... happy every after and if I can help you with anything, please just gimme a shout!

Sally
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4251070].message }}
        Sally, I wouldn't know where to begin on the offer for help but I do appreciate it.

-Spyder
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4251808].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author katt189
          Great ebook. Lots of good information, I couldn't stop reading once I started. Your story gives me hope as I tried the whole internet marketing thing a few years ago but gave up as I was not making any headway. I have recently decided to give it a try again and see if I can do better this time. Thanks for the inspiration.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4254662].message }}
            Originally Posted by katt189 View Post

Great ebook. Lots of good information, I couldn't stop reading once I started. Your story gives me hope as I tried the whole internet marketing thing a few years ago but gave up as I was not making any headway. I have recently decided to give it a try again and see if I can do better this time. Thanks for the inspiration.
            Katt, I'm new to this but I apply to it the same recipe I used in former careers to work from bottom to top while not being the most qualified for the job, not having the "right connections," going in, etc; it worked there and apply it here as well because this is just another career (even if a side one starting out) so the same formula applies:

You have to have the "I will succeed mindset" to succeed. Words like "if" and "hope" hold you back from applying your full potential because of the implicit doubt they carry.

IMO that's what separates those who make it from those who quit before they get there. If you assume success, obstacles and setbacks will simply be challenges to deal with, learn from, and keep going while knowing you're improving as you conquer each one, and a step closer to success.

"If" statements have an implicit "else" that is typically along the lines (even if there's no concious awareness of it) of "if this pays off and I see X dollars in Y time I'll keep going, else I'll call it quits;" or "if I don't hit any setbacks I'll keep going, else I'll quit."

Take away the "if" and you take the self-defeating excuses and rationales that lead to failure.

I've had setbacks on the way but I keep going - and its not the payday I haven't had yet that drives me. For that matter, I put no arbitrary deadlines or benchmarks in place that determine when/if I need to or should expect some milestone to occur. I expect them to occur and to be a direct product of the effort and whatever talents I can bring to bear on it - but I can't see the future so I don't set up another failure recipe by expecting something by a certain date, or else...

That said, goals are good, so long as they aren't of the pass/fail variety. Likewise, it can be good to jot down some milestones to check off for when you pass them (these can be minor accomplishments of any type as they're all achievements which are motivational as you check them off). They also provide a roadmap to use to figure out any that you're stuck on and need to work your way out (sometimes that requires some help, which is fine too).

Best wishes,

-Spyder
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4255686].message }}
    Hey Katt, glad I have inspired you to give it another go (best of luck, keep pushing forward and don't be afraid to face your fears - also looks like you have a new friend in Spyder

Hey Spyder, well the offer of help is there if you ever want it... just gimme a shout and be happy to help you.

Sally
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4262144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author barizanif
    hi sallyn, thanks for sharing. i really appreciate it. thanks again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4266885].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Emdat
    Hae sallyn!
    Your blog really contains hot stuff huh
    Thanks for sharing with us! I really appreciate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4273033].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author owais52
    Originally Posted by sallyn View Post

Hey Fellow Warriors

Just a quick post to let you know about my latest free report titled...

"Newbies Next Chapter" - (Turning your next chapter... into a happily ever after)

I hope it will help other internet marketers (who are just a few steps behind me) with their own marketing.

Feedback from review copies and my blog readers has been very positive so far.

The report focuses heavily on blogging and relationship building with your blog readers.

Plus I demonstrate exactly how I make money solely from my blog posts, without having to be "pushy" about it ie. nice guy/gal marketing

Hope you find it helpful, you can get your free copy here:

http://learnwithsally.com/newbiesnextchapter/ (no sign up needed)

C yaaaa

Sally
    Thanks Sally,
    Will do the reading over the weekend
    Signature

Kind Regards
    Owais Siddiqui

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4273194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Newview
    Sallyn, thank you so much for sharing your information! The audio was fabulous and you are very supportive and motivational. Many people are trying to make it, but you really bring things to life when you share your feelings and insight of being where many stand today. Your journey is a great one, and the road bends and twists in so many directions, thank you for keeping many on the right path.
    Signature
    Find the healthiest foods to eat at the Healtiest Diet Blog

Download a free ebook on Weight Loss that you can freely distribute.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4276123].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webentrpreneur
    Thank you for the info...it should be interesting!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4312699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasssy23
    Just downloaded a copy, going to read it over the next few days. From what I read so far, I can tell its going to help me a lot. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4344273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frances Colleen
    This is really so generous of you. Quality information with no strings attached! One good marketer on the rise. More power!
    Signature

Need a quality, reliable ghostwriter? Ghostwritten content you can be proud of: www.francescolleenwrites.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4344914].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasssy23
    I just got done reading/listening to your report and I have to say it was AWESOME! I have to say I have bought a lot of eBooks that didn't do half as well as you. I just want to thank you so much.

-Jasmine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4350218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sakthiganesh
    I just finished the quick look at your report and it seems great. Transparent report with out any sales push attached. Thanks sally.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4352956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author design2convert
    Sallyn really nice work, I have checked your blog, it has really useful info specially for the newbies which is your focus also. Really nice effort. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4361829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freddythebee
    Sally, I've just finished listening to your 'newbies next chapter' audio and I found it really inspiring. I've also visited you blog and seen all the invaluable info you have been posting there; I'm so glad I found your post here on the forum as it's pointed me in a better direction than I've been pursuing to date.
    Here's to your continued success. Many thanks :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paidtoclickmoney
    Thanks this is a really cool blog, added to bookmarks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4377194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Abadi339
    thanks very much!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyrone441
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4386776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SUPER Louie
    Thanks for the free report!
    Signature
    A superhero is someone who knows how to be quiet, shed a tear for a moment, then pick up his sword, and fight again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4390698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SteveJames
    Thanks for the free info. I also have some free tips and tricks available on my blog. Including, how to get a free internet marketing education and how to get more YouTube views. I am also giving away a free video series on how to drive traffic. Check out:
    Steve James Blog | Steve James Online Marketer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4417127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raphullife
    Thanks. Its very useful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4417807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TechLife
    Awesome E-book Sally!! Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4419863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonatan
    Thanks for sharing mate!
    Signature
    Get your FREE 7-part Mini-Course and Discover How You Can Go From Making Nothing
    To Making a Significant Income From Home: CLICK HERE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4464018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rosalie
    Thanks for the report. I've downloaded both versions listened to the audio and enjoyed it very much. I know I'll gain much from it, will read the the report tomorrow.

Will then leave comment on your blog, again thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4472867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adolphchia
    Thank you for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4497786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scsheldon33
    Fantastic Sally!

The audio format is a plus factor...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Broody
    Thank you for report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4581056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FaisalReza
    thanks for sharing. it's look the good one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4636201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author david payton
    Thank you for this Sally. I am totally new to all this stuff, so it is great to have this. I especially loved the audio; fantastic idea, especially with your voice... nobody says 'you rock' quite like the Scottish!

Anyway, many thanks again.
    Signature
    David
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4708494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hybridmaker
    sallyn thnk you ! great stuff!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4762378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marksz
    sally you made my day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4766482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Molly01
    Thanks for the info!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4813819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fraser SellHealth
    Good info thanks , newbies need to share as much possible,
    Cheers Sally
    Signature

Fraser Mackie
    Affiliate Manager
    Sellhealth.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4815522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author grizzlyburr
    good job with this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4833277].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oildrops
      Your blogging experience, full of lessons learned and interesting twists of facing and conquering fear to reach higher levels of mastery, would make a very popular book on Amazon.

Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story!

MikeR
      Signature

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Discover How a pack of Thieves Conquered the Black Plague and how You Can Use this Knowledge Today!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4852897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YasirFarooq
    You are very experienced.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4882011].message }}
    Thanks everyone I am glad you found the report helpful.

Just so you know three people already won the coaching so
    the offer at the end is finished now.

May offer free coaching again in the future will let you all know,

Sally
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4944509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sony_isser
    Sally, its an awesome report. struggle makes a man perfect. you sweat and you get is the moral of this report. Thanks a lot for encourging warriors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Excellent share, I read some contents, nice articles and knowledge.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7694032].message }}

Trending Topics