UPDATE:[FREE] info on How To Backlink Your Way To Page One Rankings

54 replies
With all the hubbub about how to get backlinks and 1st page rankings, I'd like to share what works for me. I've been able to get my sites on the 1st page of Google in less than 2 weeks over and over again...and I don't pay for a bunch of ridiculous backlink services that simply don't work.

I put all the information is this short 11 or 12 page free report. There is no opt in required. I'm not trying to build a list here. I just wanted to share what has been working for me.

Here's the report>>>Get On 1st Page Of Google In Less Than 2 Weeks<<<

Enjoy!

Shane
#backlink #backlinkbuilder #backlinks #free #info #page #rankings
  • Profile picture of the author RayW
    Don't you think setting the benchmark at <1000 results for allintitle and allinurl is a bit too low. One could probably rank well for <5000 results for allintitle/url.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4404084].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ShaneBoyd
      Originally Posted by raxr View Post

Don't you think setting the benchmark at <1000 results for allintitle and allinurl is a bit too low. One could probably rank well for <5000 results for allintitle/url.
      I set that benchmark on purpose. Sure you can rank well for 5000 results for allintitleurl...but it would take more backlinks and more time. My goal is to get my site on page one as fast as possible and continue building links in the meantime.

I shoot for under 1000 simply because it's easier to get my site ranked high when the competition for my keyword is lower.

Happy marketing,

Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4404389].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author alexcoch
      Originally Posted by raxr View Post

i agree with that, allintitle must equal or less than 10,000 or allinurl must equal or less than 5000 to sign the competition is low
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4534784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author caskofdregs
    why would you even want to look at the number of results? the number of results don't matter. the only thing that does matter is the competition on the first page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4404294].message }}
      Originally Posted by caskofdregs View Post

why would you even want to look at the number of results? the number of results don't matter. the only thing that does matter is the competition on the first page.
      Sometimes the competition on page one is there because they have a lot of backlinks that allow them to be there. Many times the url will not even have the keyword.

Take EzineArticles for example. Their sites are on the first page for a lot of the keywords I shoot for. However, because I have the keywords in my domain and title...I can come in the side door and outrank them.

That's why I check the allintitle and allinurl. Besides...it's a system that has worked without fail for me. It also helps me choose what keywords and domain names to buy.

Later,

Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4404432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dumkist
    Hi Shane,

I have a ?..when you do your keyword research you say you look for keywords with 3000 searches..is that exact match ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4404569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author promhut729
    Perhaps, one should observe a period of time, when my site is in 2 weeks or so to send the first page, but a month later it is lined up 4-6 pages, and now almost no change in the
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4405282].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RayW
      Originally Posted by promhut729 View Post

Perhaps, one should observe a period of time, when my site is in 2 weeks or so to send the first page, but a month later it is lined up 4-6 pages, and now almost no change in the
      What keywords is your site targeting?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4405517].message }}
      Originally Posted by promhut729 View Post

The system I use continues to drip backlinks to my websites. So they stay there. I have sites that have been on page one for two years because of the linking strategies I use.

Thanks,

Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4406413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lantil5
    Banned
    Hello Shane I have a website & some Squidoo Lens . How I can utilize this Technique specially the Plugins that you discussed . How to use them there ? Please could you help me kindly .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4406365].message }}
      Originally Posted by lantil5 View Post

Hello Shane I have a website & some Squidoo Lens . How I can utilize this Technique specially the Plugins that you discussed . How to use them there ? Please could you help me kindly .
      Good question, thanks.

The plugins are for Wordpress. Plain and simple. However, if you are not using Wordpress, then you can still follow the H1, H2, and H3 tag structure. Make sure your keyword is in EVERY headline.

You can also do a word count to ensure your keyword is peppered throughout your post with about 3% density.

Ensure every picture you place in your site is labeled with your keyword. Every picture. No exception.

In some of my sites I have a picture of me and my kids and the caption under the picture will have my keywords in it. That's because Google spiders cannot read pictures. They only read code. So make sure you pictures have your keywords in them too.

As for the linking strategy I talk about in the report, you can use that with any site. You mention Squidoo. Squidoo is still good. Each lens has a domain name/url. Just use the linking strategy I teach to link back to your Squidoo page.

If you follow the steps I mentioned in the report you'll have around 100 links back to your site. In six months you'll have 600 links. 12 months, 1200 links. 18 months...well...you get the picture.

Thank you for the question.

Happy marketing.

Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4406482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markowe
    Linkvana has been massively discredited by many - my take is that for this kind of low comp kwp any kind of half-decent drip-fed blog post backlinks will do the trick though. It's finding these low-comp kwp with EMDs available that is getting trickier...
    Signature

Who says you can't earn money as an eBay affiliate any more? My stats say otherwise

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4406528].message }}
      Originally Posted by markowe View Post

Linkvana has been massively discredited by many -

Good point. I'd like to add to that a little if I may.

Article marketing has been massively discredited by many...

Blogging has been massively discredited by many...

Internet marketing has been massively discredited by many...

Direct mail is massively discredited by many...

NLP has been massively discredited by many...

Meditation has been massively discredited by many...

The point? All the aforementioned ideals and actions still work. I simply wanted to share what works for me.

Linking is a funny thing man. I've had sites on the 1st page of Google, then bought a link package from here at the forum (from highly credible people) and my site tanked to page 6. It took me another 2 weeks of using MY LINKING STRATEGY to get it back up.

I've done other linking strategies that I bought here on the forum as a WSO and spent HOURS implementing the darn thing and guess what? Nothing. The links didn't stay and my time was wasted.

That's happened on more than one occasion. So...lesson learned.

The only links I'm using now are the ones I generate myself. And that's what I share in my report.

I do agree with you 100% about the keywords issue. I'll spend hours researching keywords man. Without the right keyword your site is doomed for failure.

Good post though. Thanks,

Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4406616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markowe
    You've gotta do what works for you and ignore the "experts". And what works for you, well there's only one way to find out...
    Signature

Who says you can't earn money as an eBay affiliate any more? My stats say otherwise

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4406741].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tedwood
    Pretty simple info here buddy that more or less everyone knows. You didn't give any back linking advice. All you did was tell people that they should treat IM like a business and buy the back linking product that you recommended ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4406903].message }}
      Thanks for the feedback tedwood.

You know, I regrettably bought several WSOs here, and not one of them mention anything about allintitle or allinurl. Nor did any of them tell me the exact method they use to get backlinks.

Sure, I have affiliate links in the report. But they are for services that I use and trust.

People can simply buy the service somewhere else if they choose. They don't have to buy from the links I put in the report. No biggie.

And I do layout how I use the service to get my backlinks. I use a service that works. I also mention what NOT to do when it comes to getting backlinks. Something else the WSOs I've bought fail to mention.

Thanks for your comment all the same. I trust since you know it all you're probably doing well with your SEO campaigns.

Good times fuzzy bunnies.

Later

Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4407909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vlad Romanov
    As others have mentioned all your report really is is a tool review... You could of summed it up in one post by saying you used two tools which helped you rank, you did not cover the LinkVana interface or the SeoPressor for that matter... Anyhow it was still a nice attempt at a guide i guess.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4408699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Curbstompin
    I am going to take advantage of whatever free advice I can get as a newbie. Thanks for taking the time to put this report together. If I notice some good results I will post. Happy IM & SEO working all.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4409006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bhuff85
    Did you notice that MrDirSubmitter upped their prices to nearly $20 for a directory submission now? I was using them, until I saw that price hike out of nowhere (as I was getting another site ready for submission today). Looks like I'll be moving that biz over to Fiverr now.
    Signature
    Want to speed up your writing and save time?
    This book will show you how:
    --> Write Fast: 21 Powerful Ways to Cut Your Writing Time in Half! <--
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4413403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author butter1
    There is no guaranteed way of doing this...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4414155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Devidmartyn
    Hello Shane,

I'm new in this SEO field! I just purchased a one domain and that is creativecontentwritingserivce.com Well, for key word research, I'm using a google ad words tool...But, when I'm going to pick any key word, that shows a very high competition...For example, Quality content writing, that shows a very high competitions...So, my que is how to chose the perfect key word, So I can easily bit the competitors and to get it first in the google page!!!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4416584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xavierix
    before choose the keyword, don't forget to evaluate it, is it really profitable or not.
    btw, thank you for share it, Shane.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4419678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rick323
    thanks. not getting very much views on my website :/, hopefully this will work
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4421617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IdeaFool
    Thank you for sharing. As a long-time traditional marketer, I'm still learning all of this online marketing stuff. I appreciate anyone who freely gives information.

Thank you again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4422300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GSMGuru
    Nice decision, I have learned new things frm here.

---------------------------------------------
    Latest Mobile Phones | Compare Mobile Phones
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4423427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freeman84
    thanks for the free share.

ok read through the freeshare. Very basic stuff here and a couple of affiliate links for the method.

Will work for new marketers with a budget to burn.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4423487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mel White
    Thank you so much! It was a worthwhile read.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4441831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ttmm
    Great, But your keywords have competitive?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4444304].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bloomingrose
    Thanks for the information! I am going to check out Linkvona and SEOPressor. It is funny about knowing what to spend your money on, we often seem willing to buy more training rather than stuff that actually helps our sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4448792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MoneyMonster
    which all the positive comment i wont need an apple to fall on my head to tell me i need to read your review ASAP
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4456762].message }}
    Hey folks. I wanted to check back in and add an update. Since my first post in this thread, I've been able to put 2 more sites on the 1st page of Google using the EXACT methods I mention in my report.

As for competition? I've heard that mentioned in this thread. One keyword has over 28 million pages indexed and the other has over 3 million pages indexed. One of the sites I'm working on here is on the 1st page of Google for 2 different keywords (that was by accident). But it's still pretty nice.

In the report (link in sig file) I mention a couple PAID services that I use. You don't have to purchase through my link, no worries there. I just wanted to share what works. Linkvana and SEOPressor are valuable tools and I use them for every site I create.

Please keep in mind that I may spend hours finding a keyword. That's no cliche, I literally spend HOURS. For one of my newest sites I worked from 7:00 a.m. til 2:00 p.m. finding the right variation of the keyword. Sure I had a few breaks in between, by my primary goals for that day were to find the right keyword, buy the domain, transfer hosting to my account, and put the first post on my WP blog. And you know what...it got done.

One additional tip for you is this. Do NOT put your links in your website until you get to page 2 of Google. I don't know WHY...I just know THAT. If you have links all through your blog it will take your site longer to get to the 1st page of Google. So don't put them in until later.

Thanks for the feedback folks. I've learned a lot from the comments here.

Happy marketing,

Shane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4459864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SteveRocks
    Seems good if I would ever be able to come on the first page of google I have got that guide and I'll spent time reading it, may it work for me to get the top position in search engine,
    I heard from some where that different optimization

tricks are used for different niches

Is it soo???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4463106].message }}
      Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post

Seems good if I would ever be able to come on the first page of google I have got that guide and I'll spent time reading it, may it work for me to get the top position in search engine,
      I heard from some where that different optimization

tricks are used for different niches

Is it soo???
      Good question.

Funny thing is, what worked in marketing 100 years ago still works today. Marketing is marketing and selling is selling.

Here's the deal.

You may have a different linking strategy for different niches. But only because the competition is greater. Not because a certain niche needs different "tricks".

There is a wrong way to link (buy a bunch of crappy links that are worthless)

And there is a right way to link. Folks, slow and steady wins the race. So it should be with your linking strategy.

I only lay out a very small portion of what works in my report. But if you choose your niche wisely, you should have no trouble getting on the first page of Google.

Shane
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4464178].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4465892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lisadan1
    HI Shane , I just read the book its is really interesting and knowledgeable.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4465900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonatan
    Backlinking is good. Will defiantly check it out!
    Signature
    Get your FREE 7-part Mini-Course and Discover How You Can Go From Making Nothing
    To Making a Significant Income From Home: CLICK HERE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4469934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blueraykhazana
    Thank you very much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4472290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bunkerful
    Hey Shane,

Really nice of you to post such a great FREE resource for newbies! That right there is enough for anyone to take action with and stay busy for a very long time- and make money.

Keep up the good work!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4496577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adolphchia
    Thank you for your sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4497675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Christine2011
    Thanks for your kindness of sharing this post Shane

It's worth reading for...especially for a newbie like me...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4498018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackelie78
    thx for sharing a very good report..thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530920].message }}
    Hey folks. Thanks for the kind comments. As another update I just wanted to let you all know that I'm #1 on the 1st page of Google for another competitive niche. The key here is continued action.

Just because you hit page 1 of Google does not mean you can just sit back and wait. You still need to continue building backlinks. Otherwise, your site will drop.

So basically, I practice what I preach in the free report in my sig file. It's not pretty. It's not glamorous. But it is effective.

Peace,

Shane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4533175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Onlinework4all
    Most of your step to step method is good for noob and for advance IMer , I dont think there is anything much to gain from ebook. I just got to know only about Link Vana. Thanks for your effort.
    Signature
    Onlinework4all - How do I make 5 figures in 30hrs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4601939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ej40
    Hi Shane,

Thank you for sharing this very useful report
    any one starting out with SCO can use this report to reach the first page of Google
    many wso has been sold here with about the same information in them

Thanks once again for sharing this report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4606892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hybridmaker
    thnks shane.. thnk you for sharing this is fantastic stuff
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4762439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WBO
    Thanks for sharing this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4899064].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author arkhamindustries
      wow lots of great information
      thank you very much
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4908034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joelp3d
    I appreciate this report. I will say one thing though. I have not had a problem ranking .info sites. They do just as well as .com or .net.

Since you are creating brand new websites, do you ever have issues with the Google Aging Delay?

Joe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4928851].message }}
      Joe,

No. My last site was on the first page of Google in only 3 days. I went to #1 in 3 days, then bounced back to #11, then jumped back up to #6 pretty quick. The site is only about 2 weeks old now.

I continue to write articles and blog posts just how I talk about in my report and my sites keep ranking. The last site had around 119,000,000 results on Google and it still got to the top pretty quick.

My next site will be in a more competitive niche. I'll let you know how that one goes.

Peace,

Shane

P.S. I'm buying my domains for 2 years at a time. That seems to help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4974140].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5213866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Thanks for the great share, it is really comprehensive.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7693985].message }}

Trending Topics