Anyone heard of Brad Callen?

47 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello everyone and Happy New year,
I came across this ppcwebspy website, .com site, what are your views about it, and him? When you sign up you are given the chance to upgrade to the platinum version, and Brad goes through a unique way to potentially make you a vast amount of money. Of course I have heard it all before. But what do you think?
Regards.
Jeff.
#brad #callen #heard
  • Profile picture of the author TKO
    Brad Callen......I hope your not serious
    Signature

Everything you ought to know about kids soccer can be found in this little community...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[393789].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rahulmagi
      He will teach you how to quit your day job and work from home! Please do not quit your job until unless you are not secured financally..
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[393812].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jsanderz
        Hi, thanks guys for the response,
        It looks like I will be keeping away from him and his website.
        Regards
        Jeff.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[394056].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author psresearch
          I use KeywordElite and SeoElite and they work fine.

I guess I'll be the first to point out that this is one of the
          most baffling conversations I've ever read on the WarriorForum.

I can't tell at all what any of the responses mean.

LOL.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[394952].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kay King
            It looks like I will be keeping away from him and his website.
            Based on WHAT? Better stay away from sales pages as you are easily influenced by nonsense comments. TKO was saying most in IM have heard of Brad - and I have no idea what rehulmagi is talking about.

I use some of Brad's products weekly.

kay
            Signature
            Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
            Dear April: I don't want any trouble from you.
            January was long, February was iffy, March was a freaking dumpster fire.
            So sit down, be quiet, and don't touch anything.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[395038].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author psresearch
              Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

Based on WHAT? Better stay away from sales pages as you are easily influenced by nonsense comments. TKO was saying most in IM have heard of Brad - and I have no idea what rehulmagi is talking about.

I use some of Brad's products weekly.

kay
              Phew. I thought I was hallucinating or something.
              LOL.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[396363].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author crissbert
            I use SEOElite and KeywordElite also and am very happy with the products. I don't understand the question either. Brad Callen is pretty well known in IM.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[396371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daniathalia
    yes,I started know brad Callen when he launched his pay per lead program long time ago.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[396998].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Book38
      I purchased his PPCWebSpy Firefox Plug in a few days ago. I Love It!! It's one of the best tools you can get to keep an eye on the keywords your affiliate competition is using for certain products.

It runs in your Firefox browser and takes up no room, but it produces BIG results.

Don't be afraid to get it. You won't be sorry that you did. Brad does a great job with all his software!

Mike
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[397213].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Julia Andersson
        I would recommend Brad Callen's material to anybody.

I have seo elite and the keyword cloud generator and they are both brilliant products. When I get enough money I will be purchasing keyword elite also.

So yes, basically anything by Brad Callen and Bryxen Software is worthwhile. And the great thing is.... Brad doesn't inundate you with emails the way that most marketers do... I get maybe one message per month from his mailing list.

Julia

P.S. Brad's material is also great stuff to promote through clickbank
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[397231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
    I have most of Brad Callens software and they are all very good tools. Check out his forum, Internet Marketing Strategies - Learn to make money online! He has now moved all his other forums and rolled them into one.

I'm going to be recording some videos of his software soon if anybody is interested in watching how his software works, ie - SEO Elite, Keyword Elite etc.

Andy
    Signature
    [FREE SEO TOOL] Build 29 Effective, High Authority Backlinks that Will Increase Your Google Rankings in 2020... CLICK HERE ...
    ... Instant backlinks that can get you results within 24-72hrs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[397402].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TKO
      Looks like I didn't make it clear enough, Brad Callen is well known in the internet marketing buisness. I've purchased most of his software and products and the products are great.

Also his service is fantastic.

So when you come and ask "anyone heard of Brad Callen" in this sort of forum, You've have got to be joking. I'm being sarcastic.

P.S Brad Callen is also a warrior and shows up here from time to time.

Would i purchase his products? I have.

Will i continue to purchase his products? If there are relevant to me, without hesitation.
      Signature

Everything you ought to know about kids soccer can be found in this little community...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[397486].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author star007
        TKO,
        I too had no idea what your first remarks about Brad meant. As you see, one person read it the wrong way.

I own copies of several of his products (KW elite, SEO elite and PPCWebSpy). Everyone of them is an excellent product. Yes, he has been a successful IM for years and seems to take it very seriously..always providing frequent ongoing product updates at no additional charge, answering questions on a regular basis in his forums, etc. a lot of others would do well to follow his example.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[491315].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Brad Callen
          Thanks guys! I appreciate all the nice comments. If you ever have a feature request or need help with any of our products, you know where to find me :-)

Brad
          Signature
          iWriter.com - The Original Content Creation Service. Now with over 350,000 active writers. Let us write or re-write your articles, eBooks, blog posts and more... for as little as $1.25! 3,711,814 articles written to date!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[496500].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kiddlattimer
    SEO and Keyword Elite is great but I would avoid most other Callen products
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[397876].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Callen
    Hi, thanks guys. Means alot coming from fellow Warriors :-)

Brad
    Signature
    iWriter.com - The Original Content Creation Service. Now with over 350,000 active writers. Let us write or re-write your articles, eBooks, blog posts and more... for as little as $1.25! 3,711,814 articles written to date!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Franck Silvestre
    Crad Callen? It's funny, today I was thinking about him (don't know why) as someone I learned a lot from.

I remember when I didn't even know what SEO means in 2006!

His newsletter was one of the best I've seen in the IM world (until today), seriously.

Franck
    Signature
    Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
    >> HOT WSO: Six Figure Solo Sellers <<

Winson Yeung said: "...Definitively A++ recommended WSO"
    Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vcanoki
    Better google for his name and u find all about him with few clicks.

He is an expert internet marketer having produced many top-notch products which hundreds of affiliates are using.
    Signature

Find out How I am making Money with My Simple Website at http://www.nett101.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[406428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author askloz
    Yeah, Brad's around, prolly snowed under with loads of paper work as usual... keep an eye out for Brad, he's one of those diamonds in the rough - sure knows his stuff.

BTW All, Happy 2009
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[406451].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shorwood
      I can't believe you are even asking if anyone has heard of Brad Callen. I use many of his products. I have SEO Elite, SEO Mindset, Keyword Elite, Affiliate Elite, Keyword Cloud, Article Submitter Platinum, and Directory Submitter. I have had a few setbacks with a couple of the softwares, but I got it all worked out and I use most of them daily, and the others weekly. I just purchased the platinum version of PPC Web Spy and I will be testing it out over the next couple of days. If it works as good as it looks like it will (and know Brad it will), then I am sure I can make a lot of money using it.

I recommend any of Brad's products. They are seriously amazing and save me a lot of time and effort.
      Signature

Need a sales letter? For the first time ever I'm taking on copywriting clients for a very low price.
      PM me if interested.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[408092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkH45
    In a sea of internet marketing b.s. and self proclaimed "guru's" Brad Collen is 100% legit. He produces some of the best software available for Internet Marketers. I am a big fan of his Directory Submitter
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[408604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pydy9916
    Well..I have mixed feelings about Brad's products. His Directory submitter is great but everytime they update the thing it wipes out all the history of the sites I have sumitted to which makes it useless.

His spytracker for adsense did not work at all for any of the sites I installed it on. It registered the clicks but could not tell me which ad was being clicked on which was the point of the software to begin with.

I have not purchased SEO elite because I have SBI and prefer their full package as compared to many separate software items. However, I have read and heard nothing but rave reviews about SEOelite so you might want to consider it.

Mary Kay
    PS..don't worry about asking who someone is..everyone here was a relative newbie at one point and no..I don't know who all the marketing gurus are and frankly could care less..too busy building sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[408786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meadow.c
    Brad hmmm , just downloaded free PPC Web Spy plugin for firefox
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[409863].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gauher
      Brad Callen is a brilliant marketer. He is easily a top 10 IM marketer in my humble opinion. In my short dealings with him, he has done everything professionally and world class.

Gauher
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[410076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spike SpiegelIM
    Another one here that can vouch for Brad's product here. He's a brilliant marketer and a household name in IM, and I've had great results with his products that I've used..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[415925].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LEAPresearch
      I, too, saw Brad's PPCWEBSPY website. I himmed and hawed about it for a couple of hours, searching digilently for the flaws in the system. Finally, I decided to pop for the Gold Edition. it took about an hour to get all the signups accomplished, that I did't already have. I then changed many of my forum sigs to provide the free download.

What I didn't know was that one hour after I released the little "toolbar," I had made over $100 from it through CB and PayDotCom! Now, pardon me but I haven't seen anything work that fast since I've been a beginner warrior many moons ago.

If you don't have it, get it. If you can't afford it, grab my free copy in sig below.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[422533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author napoleonfirst
    Also Affiliate Elite is really cool.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[422699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zoobie
    their software are fine I am personally using them. In fact he is the first guy that I learn SEO from
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[432399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maestro2010
    you would be very happy to avoid such programs which will show you many dreams in begining but you will end up nothing in your bank account....there are many of those which provides such programs but just think if they all know such good programs then why they are exploring this idea to whole world.......they are nothing but some fraud programs.......avoid them to every extent.........:rolleyes:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[434404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theinternetguy
    Hello. I know brad callen and I have purchased Keyword elite from keywordelite.com from him and it works just fine.. the only thing about it is that in of the PPC analyzation projects inside keyword elite shows you exactly how much top advertisers are paying per keyword. I tried to match that with actually starting a campaign with google adwords but the stats did not add up. I don know whether it was just me or it really did not add up. I just thought to share that with you guys..

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[434434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manichead
    I have recently downloaded free version of brad callens "ppc web spy", and have to say I am totally amazed at the function and potential it has. Initially I test out products prior to purchase for obvious reasons but am totally bowled over at this piece of software and its potential and will be upgrading right after I finish this message.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[436050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author soulenergy
    Brad is one of the good guys, so is his brother Matt...but what's a 'Beatle'?

Just kidding, BuddyT - that was hilarious!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[436076].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dunester
      I recently purchased Affiliate Elite. After trying it I decided it wasn't for me and asked for a refund. My request was honored without question - nice one Brad.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[445278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raamanand
    I know Brad Callen and I've purchased and used some of his products. They work as promised and I get great customer support, always.

I didn't quite understand the question (topic of this thread), anyway.
    Signature

There are 23 CRITICAL elements on your website that could be KILLING your online business! Get your website analyzed by SEO Experts for FREE and fix these problems ASAP. Request your Website Analysis here.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[445961].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ian Harmon
    Keyword Elite and SEO Elite were excellent products IMHO, however, I've had a lot of issues with Affiliate Elite though which has kinda put me off PPC WebSpy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[487811].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dolcevita
      PPCWebSpy make Firefox browser slower and its malware.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[489418].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author askloz
        Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post

PPCWebSpy make Firefox browser slower
        may I suggest to update your ISP speed to a faster one... 56K modems are somewhat outdated now.

Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post

and its malware.

really? normally ppl think of malware as harmful... how is this app harmful? from what I have seen, it's making ppl money. If there's any more out there that does that, let me know.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[496772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GatesBill
    Topics like yours are not relevant to this forum. Even the newest IM knows about Brad Callen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[496700].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    Keyword Elite, SEO Elite, PPC Web Spy, Seolinkvine...nuff said...
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3338929].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jedhanlin208
    I was also thinking of buying this product. My question to those who have is with the gold and plat packages it says you get a branded version of the software. Is that an actual copy or is that a 'affiliate' link back to their site where the user has to register and what not?
    Signature
    SEOPROTOOLS
    My Real Case Studies..My Real Results.
    Community, Reviews, Tutorials, Case Studies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MrCarrollA
    Brad & Matt Callen are tops in product innovation and business integrity. Who does not have support questions/problems occasionally? They respond in a timely and helpful manner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3354649].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aki Fagno
    I have been using some of Brad Callen's products. They are all working well for me. I don't have any issue with his products so far.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3377863].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adnima
      Although Brad is very well known to those in The IM community, there is a first time to have heard of anyone, especially if you are new to IM.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3386475].message }}

Trending Topics