YES... Quick Emergency Cash by Tomorrow

41 replies
I was going to release this as my next WSO but decided to just share it with the Warrior Forum instead..

My good friend turned me on to this really quick way to get some bills paid and I created a document that walks you through the steps of how to do it too...

If you want it, you don't have to give me your email or sign up for my list to download it:

Direct Link: You Can Get the PDF Here

There is a link inside the PDF to editable copies if you would like to edit it, share it, sell it, whatever the case may be... all yours for the taking. (just don't list it as a WSO because that would be against forum rules since this PDF and the editable copies are my products)

Enjoy!!!

-cheryl

*********UPDATE 8/31**********

Originally Posted by iintense View Post

Interesting method. It would be nice to see if this could be automated in some way.
Actually, my partners and I just spent the last week building an automated system that walks you through, gives you your own website, integrates with Aweber email marketing (just add your list name), automatic broadcast phone calls, automated text message follow up, tools, training etc... check out the whole thing at Get Cash Tomorrow | Make Cash Online at Home and let me know what you think.

***********END UPDATE***********
#cash #emergency #quick #tomorrow
  • Profile picture of the author adam456
    I found nothing in this like . What type is this link ?
    Please post it again .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4521088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jtimes
    Interesting strategy... Somethings are not super clear.

I would have a couple minor questions for you!

Thanks!
    Signature

'One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.'

- Henry Ford

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4523481].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blueonblue
      It is a good thing that you did not release this as a WSO.
      This is a little better than project payday that absolutely sucks and will flush your money down a rat hole.

You make money with this? You must be the only. Tried it and it didn't work for me.

IF you try to convert people with it, good luck. CL is so crowded with it, you can't swing a dead cat without tripping over it. Baltimore has at least 3 people a day posting links to this. They tell you to post as Jobs, customer service jobs, and actually tell people to pass it off as real jobs.

It is taking advantage of people and every time I see this or project payday (which is usually posted at least 20 times a day here in Baltimore--I flag it).

I don't understand why they can't just tell you to list it as a money making opportunity. Why they have to list it as a job that gets peoples hopes up and then disapoints them when they find it isn't what they expected.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4523544].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Matt Lee
        Actually... It is a reputable way to earn money, I earned around 30k in 2008 & over $50k in 2009 doing something similar to this. Insiders call it "freebie trading" and when done correctly you can earn a substantial amount of money. Companies WILL pay for people to try their products, and this is a way to capitalize on that. Is it for everyone? No, but it's WAY easier than clickbank or adsense. They even have forums dedicated to this type of income.

www.freebierevolution.net
        anythingforfree.com
        calistyle101.com

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by harlank44 View Post

This is a little better than project payday that absolutely sucks and will flush your money down a rat hole.

You make money with this? You must be the only. Tried it and it didn't work for me.

IF you try to convert people with it, good luck. CL is so crowded with it, you can't swing a dead cat without tripping over it. Baltimore has at least 3 people a day posting links to this. They tell you to post as Jobs, customer service jobs, and actually tell people to pass it off as real jobs.

It is taking advantage of people and every time I see this or project payday (which is usually posted at least 20 times a day here in Baltimore--I flag it).

I don't understand why they can't just tell you to list it as a money making opportunity. Why they have to list it as a job that gets peoples hopes up and then disapoints them when they find it isn't what they expected.
        Signature
        "One of the Most Successful Offline WSO's Ever!
        Get More High $$$ Clients with this Small Business Marketing PLR Magazine
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4648320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davehayes
    I have not looked at the link so far, but going off of the title of your thread & if you are looking to earn cash quickly, may I recommend a look at my signature file.

It earned me over $300 in Just 9 days ~ which was used for advertising costs!

I hope its of use to you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4525549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davehayes
    I tried the link, which was really slow to open, certainly more than a few seconds, by which time, most peoples interest would have gone. Do you make money with this?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4525569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cherylwaller
    Originally Posted by adam456 View Post

I found nothing in this like . What type is this link ?
    Please post it again .
    Its a PDF...

Originally Posted by jtimes View Post

Interesting strategy... Somethings are not super clear.

I would have a couple minor questions for you!

Thanks!
    No Problem at all. Feel free to PM me

Originally Posted by harlank44 View Post

Interesting thoughts here, but

1. to 'take advantage' of someone wouldn't there have to be some type of monetary investment? This requires $0 investment can be setup in as little as 10-30 minutes (depending on the person)

and

2. I have no idea to whom you are referring as 'they' because NOTHING in the PDF says to 'post this on craigslist' or 'pass it off' as a job. In fact it specifically lays out that the payments come from a marketing company... actually Im not really going to respond any further to this because it seems you really didn't even read the PDF...

As for the other two comments above it seems they just wanted to 'comment' to spread affiliate links around the forum... but if anyone has any sincere questions please feel free to PM me. There is also a video that I added to the PDF this morning so please feel free to re-download the PDF and view the video.

here is a direct link to the video:

-cheryl
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4526501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thriftgirl62
    Cheryl!

I read your threads yesterday where you had everyone talking about ideas and opportunities that help people way more than this. I'm guessing that's because it's difficult and nearly impossible to do what you really want to without serious help because you think BIG - way bigger than what you're treading water with here. Experts, change-agents and doers find opportunities and drive change inspired by great Leaders. That's where you belong.

The membership ideas you have for helping people make their own products and doing videos and all that is your wish come true. I say that because yesterday I put the Canada Marketing Summit owner, "The Genie" on retainer for the next 6 months. He's a multi-business owner and an entrepreneur offering strategy, systems and solutions. He is NOT a "consultant" or another coach. The "best in the World" or nothing is a decision I made decades agio - finding the right people is the hard part. Now what about you and the people on that "bubbling-over" thread of yours?

This page shows the online business platform I'm talking about. This goes way beyond the mediocrity of affordable WordPress, Adsense and little affiliate sites nobody really likes. If you want the best you have to challenge the assumption that high-end, upscale products are too expensive and a waste of time to consider. Starting right now you can afford the best and this is why.

Most high-end products have a FREEMIUM level that anyone can start with. It's free with no credit card or time limits. There are no ads or email offers of any kind. You don't have all the extras until you upgrade just like anywhere else with one exception. No membership fees or anything else to buy while you spend time working until you earn the money to upgrade but only if you want to. Let me know if you're ready to move on!
    Signature

I retired in 2005 at 43 and now I give away websites like these for FREE [hosting excluded]

When you make at least $100+ per month, we split the profit 80/20 and YOU get the 80% Until then, you keep 100% and I'll help you drive traffic, get backlinks and put the domain in your name too!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manny2513
    Thanks, I will check it out and post back.
    Signature

** Click Cash Magnet Solos Ads 100 - 1000 Clicks
    Click Here and Book Your Spot

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4529298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackelie78
    hmmm...i cant load those pdf..maybe i try later at chrome
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4530851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
    Hi Cheryl,

Sounds pretty cool for anyone that might know of someone that needs such services. Thanks for the info. I think nowadays there are affiliate programs for anything imaginable, so I'm not sure if this is any different than the millions of them that are out there.

By the way... did you say that you need a credit card? Why would that be required?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4532451].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AmazingP
    The sites cited in the free report are not for Asian people...
    Signature
    I AM LOOKING FOR BETTER WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4535256].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimjox
    Thanks, I will check it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4545348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maya231
    Well seems interesting strategy. I have not downloaded it yet but will soon get that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4546277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SolaceRose
    Well, it didn't load on the page, but I downloaded it pressing save as option and read - Cool!

Thanks a million:-)
    Signature
    www.3DollarGigs.com - $3 = Logos, Banners, Ecovers, 3D Designs, Flash Animations, Illustrations etc ["This Is Graphic Revolution" - Tim Synde[
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iintense
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4578798].message }}
      Originally Posted by iintense View Post

Interesting method. It would be nice to see if this could be automated in some way.
      Actually, my partners and I just spent the last week building an automated system that walks you through, gives you your own website, integrates with Aweber email marketing (just add your list name), automatic broadcast phone calls, automated text message follow up, tools, training etc... check out the whole thing at Get Cash Tomorrow | Make Cash Online at Home and let me know what you think.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4581492].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author premiere
    hey cheryl

i checked out the page and i willing to give it a go. does this work
    for canadians as well.im sure they are all american offers.

peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4583986].message }}
    actually we did not set it up for canada, but if you don't mind running through and letting me know what would need to be added, I would be glad to make the changes to accomodate. Sending you a PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4592254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cartks
    Nice psot, may I ask how are you getting the ;eads or referrals? Thanks.
    Signature

Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4592885].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zeroday
    Free is always good. Didn't read it in depth, but I skimmed through it, looks pretty good!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4593112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrichards1984
    I guess it's only limited to the people in US?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4603952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel22
    i'm from israel and i couldn't use any of the offers :*(
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4607868].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel22
    i have a question, in order to referral people into this to get the 20$ is it a must for me to purchase one of the offers aswell? or is it enough to register to the website?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4610127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sham Cristie
    I have an account there and i cant seem to get anyone to complete the offers
    had the account for about 8 months know and not made a penny.Any help please
    Signature

I Love Meeting Like Minded Individuals

S.Christie

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4610569].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bbstreet4
      Originally Posted by Sham Cristie View Post

I have an account there and i cant seem to get anyone to complete the offers
      had the account for about 8 months know and not made a penny.Any help please
      Sham,
      You need to let everyone know that you will do a "trade for a trade". In other words, you will do an offer for them if they do an offer for you. Everyone wins! Contact me via here or email and I will work with you.
      Signature

Peace & Light,
      Betsy

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4802814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author egoldzone
    just checked your link
    hope will get good idea

thanks
    Signature
    > Instant Traffic Formula : Top Affiliate Make $568K in 30 days
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4640001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author the lord
    yes this is a PDF report. I save it first and then I read again. but thank you for this report.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4670508].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rick323
    great info I've used these websites before too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4673263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author georgehofmann
    i just read this and this only works in the US and Canada, if there is anything out there that works for the rest of us please let me know
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4683447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author starli88
    Thanks for the share. Scan through. However, do not see any info on how you get referrals and get money by the next day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4738054].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hybridmaker
    thnks cheryl, love it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4760159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bbstreet4
    Just wanted to let everyone that is skeptical know, this DOES work. In the past I made hundreds of dollars using this exact method. If anyone is skeptical, just email me and I will walk you through the process. Then, if you decide you want to make some money I'll help you through that too. Seriously, what do you have to lose? Nothing!
    Signature

Peace & Light,
    Betsy

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4802785].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4804471].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4881511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moiurbd
    you have given a nice solution for all ,if anybody want to know more details u just click below new york hair removal | new york hair
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4885939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vip-ip
    When I need quick cash tomorrow, I usually can't afford to risk money on PPC... which is, essentially, what this is. Thanks, but no thanks.

Best Regards,
    vip-ip ...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4895579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author julius63
    Very good, thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4904960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joelp3d
    Interesting article. I wonder if my friends are willing to do this for me. Because I do need money by tomorrow

As I think about it, if one of my friends sent me an email about this and they needed money tomorrow, I would do it for them. As long as it didn't cost me anything.

Joe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4927811].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elluminati
    Thanks, but not for me. Nice PDF though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4987643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chemicalpali
    Banned
    Thanks chery.. good stuff..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5641690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Thanks. Nice and easy read.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7565276].message }}

Trending Topics