Jay Abraham " MIND SHIFT CHALLENGE" - FREE!

by Reg
18 replies
Just received the email below from Master Marketer Jay Abraham. In it he offers a FREE 67 page report, which if you're familiar with Jay, will no doubt be worth reading. If nothing else read the copy, an example of great copywriting.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

K, whether you like it or not - here IT comes...

I think you need a stiff dose of paradox-shifting,
achievement-expanding, non-linear, 360 degree possibility-ectomy.

What's a possibility-ectomy?

Glad you asked. It's where you learn to see your own business
opportunities, challenges and competitive landscape as THE ultimate
profit playground!

It's where you finally grasp some of those unimaginably enriching
situations hidden in the shadows of all those ordinary, linear
activities your business probably still follows.

It's when you learn to light up those shadows with a searchlight-powered
by ten million watts of halogen-driven clarity. It's when you move from
mediocrity to multitudinous mastery. Where you identify possibilities
and moves and maneuvers none of your fiercest competitors could remotely
even fathom.

It's a massive injection of CAT-scan understanding and 3-dimensional
thinking -- guaranteed to blow the roof off your growth limitations and
hurtle your business-building and profit-pulsating possibilities into
stratospheric levels you never imagined yourself capable of conceiving,
perceiving...and achieving.

I sat down and drafted a 67-page, rejuvenating "elixir" of case studies,
success stories, real-world, monster-sized innovative achievements - you
need to read about.

I'm NOT trying to sell you anything here -- except sell yourself on how
limited and restricted and inhibiting your current and past business
paradigm performance, achievement and aspirations have been.

I've created a wildly stimulating, unclassifiably eclectic collection of
eye-popping stories ranging from how people bought and built 18 million
dollar businesses using zero capital, zero debt, zero risk. All the way
to how famous cruise lines built billion dollar businesses starting off
purely on trade.

Oh, I've got stories of builders, pharmaceutical companies, bakers,
information sellers, insurance companies, software, retail, lumber -
even one about a mugger.

I've got stories about people using marketing leverage, people using
brand extension. People using other people's assets and resources.
People using performance-based experts. People acquiring entire
businesses, totally with profit sharing deals.

I've got stories that teach negotiating, stories that teach back-ending,
stories about lifetime value. Stories about performance enhancement -
even stories about ceramic plates and television station antennas.

I don't think it's possible for you to download this document... Read
ten pages, then put the remaining 57 pages down. I don't believe you
have the willpower to learn just one non-linear, blockbuster concept,
then put the other 44 or so down.

I don't believe you can possibly read this entire, 67-page Abraham Mind
Shift Challenge without permanently, gloriously, righteously and
wondrously shifting your mind into "UBER" 3-dimensional thought
modality.

Again? I'm not trying to sell most of you a thing here. For the few
larger companies reading it -- in one tiny paragraph at the end -- I
tell those few amongst you who CAN and SHOULD afford my pricey, private
advisory services - about those high priced services - and how to
contact me.

But for the other 99% of you - this document is a pure gift - a billion
dollar, idea-filled gift guaranteed to stimulate and strengthen your
conceptual curiosity, inventiveness, creativity, and stimulate far more
innovative business resolve.

It'll turn timid, modest, conservative thinkers into monumental business
builders.

It'll turn "also ran's" into amazing achievers.

It'll reboot your spirit, animate your senses, open up and adrenalize
your ability to see, seize and sustain unimaginable possibilities inside
and out of your business.

Enough said.

If you're content with a business life of mediocrity or quiet
desperation or fear-based uncertainty... DO NOT download this document.
It may be hazardous to your ambivalent lackadaisical way of business
life. It may prove toxic to your current willingness to accept status
quo.

Stated differently: Be careful when you download THIS document. It may
blow the roof off everything calm, sedate, tepid, reactive, tactical,
complacent or unaspiring that resides within you!!

This document is intended for mature business minds-only. No one easily
scared by nosebleed-type, staggering growth instruction should even
consider opening up or downloading.

No one with a fear of achieving Herculean heights should read it,
either.

It's not your mother's boring "special report" or white paper.

Again, I named it "The Abraham Mind Shift Challenge" because - guess
what?

That's precisely what it is, does and will create in you - if you're
courageous enough to read it.

Sincerely,

Jay Abraham

PS: Get it here at The Abraham Mind Shift Challenge | The Abraham Group. Oh, yes.
You don't have to register, opt-in or provide any contact info to get the challenge.
Just download it - and have a field day luxuriating in my world of infinite
business possibilities.
#abraham #free #jay #mind shift challenge
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4607069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author racerke
    I took some time to read it all and although he could have made his point in less than 65 pages it was a very good read.
    I read a lot of guru advice on the internet and although that there is a lot of crap that I read every day, from time to time I encounter something worth saving to my harddisk and using it in future business deals. This is without a doubt something to save and to reread later on. It helps you to think outside the box in a way that is touched rarely in traditional entrepreneurial courses. I advice every (aspiring) entrepreneur strongly to read this e-book, it is well worth your time.
    There were 2 quotes is particular which I loved in this e-book:

The defining factor between mediocrity and making millions… between greatness and ‘also-rans’ in the 21st Century is going to be your ability to creatively collaborate, because no one has infinite pockets. No one has infinite skills. No one has infinite assets. No one has infinite access."
    People will act more to keep from losing something that’s already there -- than they ever would to gain or make it happen in the first place. We just don’t like losing.
    I think these are two powerful quotes who you have to remember not only for doing business, but also in your personal life...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4608054].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blue5
      Nice ebook, one hour of reading... this ebook have good points and i recommend everyone to read it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4608122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theory expert
    Banned
    Hey are those case studies from off his old website?

I remember I had the big PDF with a bunch of case studies. Probably somewhere stored on my computer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4609641].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Sorrell
      Anyone know roughly how much he's worth? Looking at some of the business deals he's been involved in, it looks like a very large sum.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4609936].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RaySaj
    seems to know what he is talking about, definitely interesting read.........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4613391].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author theory expert
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Chris Sorrell View Post

Anyone know roughly how much he's worth? Looking at some of the business deals he's been involved in, it looks like a very large sum.
      LOL yeah large sums to say the least. However, you have to remember a business can bring in alot of sales and the profit net is a lot less than what is being brought in, after expenses and human capitol. You can rest assure he won't need to go dumpster diving in his lifetime

Originally Posted by RaySaj View Post

seems to know what he is talking about, definitely interesting read.........
      Yeah he seems to know what he is talking about :rolleyes:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4622277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yigitkonur
    I really like to read Jay's stuffs. I will review this. Thank you for sharing with me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4624384].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author schazz
    I got a different email last night on the same PDF...Jay Abraham is awesome.

People ask me all the time what's my secret to thinking differently about business
    building than THEY do? They all ask me for how-to-do-it advice or a clear-cut
    process/method/system for turning themselves into greater "possibility seers"
    and unstoppable, higher performing achievers.I've thought about the questions long and hard.
    I realized that telling you doesn't really help. Showing you is the most effective
    method for engineering permanent understanding, mastery, newfound thinking
    and embracing dramatic possibilities never before imagined.
    I've made the frequent mistake of trying to teach people like you to grasp my
    thought process - intellectually. That rarely works. But almost everyone I've
    ever told my various life story of business adventures to - they totally "got it"!
    So I decided to sit down and painstakingly create a one-of-a-kind compendium
    of stories, case studies, amazing examples, wildly unparalleled business feats.
    I've taken something like 45 different expanses of non-linear thinking -- ranging
    from dealmaking, power negotiations, cash-less/riskless acquisition strategies,
    mogul building, empire building, icon building.
    I've tried to create a document so fast-paced, no-nonsense, non-theoretical and
    massively fascinating, revealing that you'd be hard pressed NOT to come away
    from reading it full of heart-pounding, adrenaline-rushing, eye-opening new thinking
    about all your business can now do for you.
    There's very little Jay Abraham marketing here.
    Instead, you'll find stories of how a billion dollar cruise line was built without using
    capital. You'll discover how international hotel chains buy millions of dollars in
    advertising without spending a penny.
    You'll learn how one man built an 18 million dollar company using other business'
    resources and none of his own capital or risk.
    You'll learn how a $3 discovery turned into a pharmaceutical company's prize product.
    You'll learn about how to make a fortune from the rubble of other people's business
    failures.
    You'll see how to get every expert you'll ever need to contribute ALL they know to your
    business without ever charging you a penny in fixed fees.
    You'll learn 43 ways to use other companies' assets, access, resources to reap
    monster-sized windfalls.
    You'll learn about software, travel, financial services, cookies, trucking, "cherry picking" -
    but not in the agricultural sense - cherry picking deals, opportunities, possibilities.
    Bottom line? You'll learn to see into a window of my 3-dimensional mind I've never
    revealed, explained, shared or shown anyone -- before.
    You'll learn to see opportunities, options, possibilities and stratospheric solutions that
    have always been there wanting to be mined - but seemed hidden (until now) in the
    shadows of complacency, linear thinking, fear-based compromise, that's been driving
    your limited-yielding actions in the past.
    You'll see that you've been stuck and functioning almost totally in the dark.
    But this document - the 67-page Abraham Mind Shift Challenge - IT will challenge,
    stretch, push, prod, cajole, inspire, motivate -- and captivate -- you to light up those
    shadows, illuminate those dark corners - open up the possibilities and opportunities
    in your business. Light up the thrilling sense of achievement, innovation, unstoppability,
    indefatiguability, you've always craved.
    You'll learn to massively expand your business solutions, situation and stature - and
    produce results so unexpected - your jaw will drop - you'll probably even shake and
    stutter - the excitement will be THAT dramatic.
    Why am I giving you this? What am I selling? Nothing. Nada. Well, maybe I AM trying
    to sell you one thing.
    Maybe I'm trying to sell YOU on doing more, reaching farther, impacting people more
    meaningfully --- through whatever your business does.
    Look - most people reading this - probably yourself included - you're not big enough
    or appropriate enough to work directly, privately and actively with me-personally.
    Frankly, I cost too much.
    But if I can inspire, educate, motivate and completely demonstrate to you, personally,
    that so much more IS doable, achievable, possible - right now - well, I've made a difference
    in the rest of your life and the lives of your family and all those clients you ever deal with
    from now on.
    It's my pleasure to contribute...to invest in you, irrespective of whether there's any direct
    financial gain in it for me or not.
    I know you'll tell other large companies about me. I know some of you will use what I
    share and grow yourselves into entrepreneurs large enough to engage my services
    sometime in the not-so-different future.
    I know a few of you reading this already ARE perfect size and kinds of businesses and that
    reading this challenge will compel you to contact me.
    Point is, I can't personally (or possibly) lose by sharing these stories and illustrative examples
    with you.
    You can't possible lose by reading every single page.
    Mutual self-interest has always been the finest motivation there is.
    So download The Abraham Mind Shift Challenge immediately. No opt-in or action needed other
    than clicking the link.
    For those larger companies who might wish to explore a more direct relationship with me after
    reading the challenge - there is contact info on the last page.
    That's it.
    No hidden agendas No request for contact info from you. No credit card will be asked for.
    No live person will call. No follow-up sales promotion will come afterwards.
    All that will happen is you'll get a window into my 3-dimensional, CAT-scan mind and see business
    opportunities and possibilities more exciting, glorious, wildly enriching and easily doable - than
    you've ever grasped before - in your entire business life.
    Brash statement, I know. But remember I'm not doing this for short-term profit gain. I'm doing
    it to permanently transform YOUR business life.
    Here's the link: http://abraham.com/mindshift-challenge/. Enjoy the adventure.
    Jay Abraham
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4628110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adamsonsandlerson
    Amazing post! Great ideas!
    Signature

“Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” Markris@ Palawan Beach Resort

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4635633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gammon
    I like his book,and his strategy always great for me to learn!Thanks for the good share.
    Signature

Want Some IM Friends!
    Skype user name is happygammon

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4636150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author the lord
    this info is great and so nice. abraham is a great marketer. thanks for a report.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4658912].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author georgehofmann
    WOW I think I might need some time to digest this, I still somehow fell that I saw a bit of the light, but just to such a degree that I want to go and reed this again.

Thanks GH
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4681021].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fsweet
      It doesn't get any better than this, folks Jay is the Super guru to the Gurus. Read and DO what he says ...you can't go wrong. But I doubt whether any of the marketers at this level can afford his services; since he normally consults the Fortune 500 companies.

But don't be dismayed ; he has spawned a pupil who teaches his principles and is one most of us can afford; Rich Schefren. All of his material is first-class.

I'll get his permission and post his "Internet Business Manifesto" very soon.

I'm sure you'll find it extremely enlightening.
      Signature

Shortcut Your Path to Internet Marketing Success

Read this Amazing FREE Report

Click Here to get Your copy Now

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4733432].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Centurian
        Got to work with Jay in the old school. Implemented his strategies in 1993 and exploded my income and business. Went from prospecting for leads to sifting through all the people calling me. Total transformation.

Get it. Read it. Do it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4734327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TammyStegmann
    I read someones post that said they might need some time to digest this, (well me too)
    this is a lot to take in especially for a newbie like me, but what is the old saying "Dream Big". Guess I need to sleep on this one so I can dream big. Thanks for the e-book.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4763764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Just downloading, cant wait to read it... lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7564136].message }}

Trending Topics