>>>FREE EBOOK...BUT IN A POST<<<<

7 replies
Hey Guys,

I am offering you a free ebook, which you can find in my signature but I basically wanted to condense it to one post and let everyone know how to best make money online quickly and easily. So here it goes

It is called bum marketing and this is how you can earn $150/day doing it

1. Signup For Affiliate Network and Choose 5 Products

I use Motive Interactive which is killer for newbies. Easy to use and easy to make money. Sign up and find 5 products to promote

2. Find 30 Keywords for Each Of These Products

Kewords should have less than 5000 unique results when using inverted commas in google. For example searching "bum marketing" instead of bum marketing. The " " gives you more specific results. Find 30 keywords via trial and erro

3. Write 30 Articles Based Around These Keywords

Use the keyword phrases in your heading and base your article around it.

4. Submit Keywords To EzineArticles.com and Create a Killer Signature Link

Submit these articles to EzineArticles.com. EzineArticles have a page rank of 7 so you will get listed high in the search engines easily. Create a signature link so when traffic comes in people click on your link.

5. Create a Landing Page To Get People To Your Affiliate Site

Your signature link will point to a landing site you created. That site will link to the affiliate site, people go to the affiliate site and sign up/pay money and you make money. Too easy.

6. Bingo Your Rich

Rinse and repeat this as much as you can. It doesn't cost you money to write articles so write as many as you have time for. The more articles you write the more money you make.

So now you don't need my ebook, you read it all in this simple post. But check it out anyway if you want more information
#>>>free #ebookbut #post<<<<

Trending Topics