Article Marketing Made Easy (Free 18-page Special Report)

24 replies
Article Marketing Made Easy!

Want to make more money with Article Marketing? Want to make sure that your efforts COUNT? Then this Special Report is for you!

Contents:
  • Introduction to Article Marketing
  • Basic Theory of Article Marketing
  • Using Keywords to Position Your Articles
  • Grabbing Attention with Headlines
  • Content of the Article
  • Further Promotion
  • Where to Start Submitting Articles
  • Simple Yet Sublime: Article Marketing
  • Final Action Plan For Success

PLUS: You can also put your affiliate links in this eBook and make money by giving it away if you register as a member at FreeViraleBooks.com

However, you don't *have to* register, Article Marketing Made Easy is available for instant free download now

Enjoy,

Paul Barrs
#18page #article #easy #free #made #marketing #report #special
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Freeman
    Banned
    Awesome stuff..Just what I needed..Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5007580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JustinDupre
    A great resource for those just starting with article marketing. Thanks for sharing.
    Signature
    I offer CPA coaching and investment opportunities for those SERIOUSLY interested in making money directly or indirectly with affiliate marketing. PM me for details.

Read More about CPA/Affiliate Marketing on my Blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5010911].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author beyondderek
    Article marketing is a great way to get your foot in the door in this industry if your have a low budget or noobish...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5011303].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5019439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dhactive
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome stuff

dhinteractive net
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025660].message }}
  • The title of your eBook speaks for itself...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5030812].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zetajobs
    No offence, you did an awesome stuff which is very helpful for me. Thanks for nice post
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5033204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Farida Khan
    Article marketing is a great way to get your foot in the door in this industry if your have a low budget or noobish...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5038308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lovingperson
    article marking is for those who has full command on english, he/she should have power full command on Speaking, Listning, Reading & writting. if those have such skills he/she could do articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5047797].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Barrs
      Originally Posted by lovingperson View Post

article marking is for those who has full command on english, he/she should have power full command on Speaking, Listning, Reading & writting. if those have such skills he/she could do articles.
      Unless of course you were marketing to another country.... in their native language.

Who says the internet has to be all in English?
      Signature
      It's Simple... I don't "sell" IM anymore, but still do lots of YouTube Videos
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5053867].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5064810].message }}
      Originally Posted by sweetmarketingideas View Post

How profitable is article marketing and how many articles do you need to have written.
      Forgive me for being so blunt, but have you read the report yet?

It would be right to put the time into an answer like this for anyone who hadn't yet put the time into reading the report.

Let's just say that there are no fast rides to riches.

Paul Barrs
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5067653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danoctav
    Article marketing is not dead as some gurus says....
    Thanks for sharing this !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5065492].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5067418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nishanth13
    thanks for the book . was a good read
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5080965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackiebi
    Awesome ebook, thanks for this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5081289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yaros
    Interested in article marketing made easy? Actually, if you know what you're doing marketing by writing articles is really fun and very, very profitable. If you don't know what you're doing, it's not nearly as much fun, and you won't make nearly as much money. Article internet marketing can be made easy, though, by following a few important guidelines. Follow these 5 tips and you can get started marketing with articles the right, and profitable, way!
    The first thing we need to learn to make article marketing easy is how to do keyword research. A lot of people get on article directories and just start writing. That's okay, if you want a limited audience. But if you really want to reach a lot of people and get a lot of search engine traffic, you need to know what keywords you're aiming for. Google's keyword tool is free and it's one of the best.

After you decide what keywords you want to hit, you'll have to write content so that Google and the other search engines recognize it as being for that keyword. You can follow what I've done in this article, if you've never written a search engine optimized article before. Just remember not to spam, and to use your keyword phrase only about 1% of the time.
    After you write your article, you'll want to get some attention to it. A great way to start to get traffic to your article is to use social bookmarking sites, like Digg and StumbleUpon to link back to your article. You'll get direct traffic that way, and you'll also improve your article's search engine rankings.

Another thing you can do to make article marketing easy is to write other articles (don't copy!) and put these on other directories and have them backlink your original article. You also might want to consider putting your article on your own blog first. After all, why shouldn't you get the lion's share of the search traffic.

Finally, you'll need to do something with the traffic you get to your article. Personally, I prefer sending my traffic to a squeeze page to build a list. You'll need something to give your visitors in exchange for their emails. A report works great, if you're in a niche that's information based. Make sure once you get your visitor's email addresses you send them information they can really use instead of just spamming them with advertisements for products to buy. That's article marketing made easy in a nutshell.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5092536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AllyChurch
    Banned
    Hey Paul!

Just got what I want. Thanks for sharing this and many thanks for sharing it free. Now I can also says that I also know how to do artilce market easily. Again many thanks.

Regards
    Ally
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5210007].message }}
    Originally Posted by eberly View Post

Awesome post.I think any body can learn lot of thing about this post
    Hmm. I've never understood how these types of spam posts can get through and *still* have links showing in their sig file???
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5256460].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author younginoc
      Originally Posted by Paul Barrs View Post

Hmm. I've never understood how these types of spam posts can get through and *still* have links showing in their sig file???
      Man, isn't that the truth? Brand new member, first post.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5746258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RGC13
    submitting article in this technique looks great.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5506289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author messi1453
    oh man this is what I want! perfect. Also I subscribed you thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5579476].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author niceharry
    Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5818444].message }}

Trending Topics