Google is not showing me ads correctly

2 replies
I´m having trouble doing keyword research, google is not showing me the correct number of ads. I know this because I ran some keywords that have already been researched but my google ads count does not show the same amount of ads.

Even when I do a search on the same keyword, it can somestimes show 5 and sometimes 0 ads. I don´t know if this has something to do with that the google page always defaults to my home countries version, can´t seem to turn it of.

Have you had this problem too?

Sincerely
Karl
#ads #correctly #google #showing
  • Profile picture of the author KirkMcD
    Originally Posted by Challe77 View Post

I don´t know if this has something to do with that the google page always defaults to my home countries version, can´t seem to turn it of.
    That's part of it. Login to your google account and save your home country preference. You can also choose a country if you do an Advanced Search.

Also, ads might only be set to run at certain times of the day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[451479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayXtreme
    Hi Karl.. there is a Pay Per Click discussion forum that you really should post this question in, you can find it here:

Adsense / PPC / SEO Discussion Forum

Having said that...I will answer too.

Ads are served by Google dependant on the allowance set for the day in each account..

So..

If you have a CPC of $1

and a possible 100 clicks a day from your $100 ad budget, Google will spread the bait(ads) to receive those clicks over the course of a full day.

It does this with every account, hence the reason why you sometimes don't see ads.

When this happens, you know one thing..

Your competition isn't playing hard ball.. because a heavy campaign will see the ad budget HIGH enough to catch every click and then monitor it through the day.

On a good campaign, I will set my ad budget at 3X the possible click cost for the full estimated clicks, this way I know my ads will serve for the full 24 hours if I desire.

Peace

Jay
    Signature

Bare Murkage.........

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[451502].message }}

Trending Topics