2 replies
I am wanting to create and market information to customers who are either parents of a child with Aspergers, or who may be diagnosed with Aspergers themselves. I have narrowed down the specialty to helping fine tune social skills to lead to increased success in relationships and career. I am wanting to do more research to find out if this will be a helpful niche, and am also trying to do market research on common problems in this area, so that I can provide helpful solutions. I also work as a counselor with clients with this condition. Any ideas?
#aspergers #autism #feedback #niche #social skills
  • Profile picture of the author GT
    Hi, Steve:

I would do an Internet search for two things:

First, to find any official national Aspergers association sites to see what kind of info and resources they provide. Perhaps they have areas of special concern that they focus on. Or maybe they have a forum, or links to forums where you can interact with others seeking and offering information.

Second, to find any or all sites relating either to Aspergers, or to the areas you specifically want to focus on. Checking out the "competition" is one way to test the waters of public interest in a product, service or niche market.

GT
    Signature

* You Can Begin Earning Affiliate Income Here – Direct Commissions and Residual Income!
    * Home Business Resources and Affiliate Opportunities
    * Visit This Library to Expand Your Knowledge – Blog Post
    * Reinventing Your Life - Make the Rest of Your Life the BEST of Your Life!
    * Follow Me On Twitter ===> MyPowerSite <===| gtbulmer | StarrBizzcom

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[452173].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author svborgman
      GT, thanks very much! I have joined a few forums, and am very much in the research phase at this time. Thanks for the feedback!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[452231].message }}

Trending Topics