10 replies
Hi,

Here are my first 3 ebooks, free for download. Please tell me what you think of them and how I can improve them. All comments welcomed.

All the best,

Phil

Blogging Basics

Create Your First Blog in 7 Days

The Expert Guide to Cashing in on eBay
#blog for newbies #blogging for profit #ebooks #selling online
  • Profile picture of the author leo374
    Wow good ebooks thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[471238].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author philstutt
      Thanks Leo, I appreciate that.

All the best,

Phil
      Signature

Phil Stutt

Earnmoneyandworkonline.com a blog dedicated to helping us all make a living on line.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[472239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bat55w
    I have a comment on page 4 of the ebay ebook. I would be very careful with how you use the word "income" of powersellers. In reality, the numbers you present are not "income" but sales. Many people may think of the word "income" and assume that is what they take home in profit every month. In fact, you must pay for the product, shipping and the ebay fees out of your sales before you can actually measure the "income". You can be a powerseller and lose money every month. So I would change the word income to sales and be sure these are clearly understood by the reader. I would also modify the term "making money" as well. Again, I think this term leads people to believe that is how much profit they are "making".

I am interested in what you plan on selling these books for and what your market is. I am new and just starting to consider what ebook I can write. Let me know if that info is confidential.

good luck,

tom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[473545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author puhuiren
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[473794].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author philstutt
      Hi Tom,

Thanks for your comments. You are absolutely right about the confusion in the eBay book about income and sales. I will change it.

I am using the eBay book as a give away for people who sign up for my newsletter. It is just something I put together quickly so that I had an inducement. The blogging books I did intend to sell but I rather feel that I might give them away as well, at least until the other 3 in the series are written so that they form a complete suite of books to sell.

Anyway, I have no idea about what I should charge. I would want people to feel that they have fair value when/if they buy them. I have bought too many books that undedelivered to want to do that to anyone else.
      Signature

Phil Stutt

Earnmoneyandworkonline.com a blog dedicated to helping us all make a living on line.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[477734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peter Hajnal
    Hi,
    thanks for share, good ideas.
    Peter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[496062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author notatechie
    thanks. Looking forward to read and give some input. From the initial download, looks professional.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shane F
      Great looking e-books. I'd consider giving them away for free but load with with affiliate links to make your cash. Best of luck!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[559953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NataliyaN
    Very nice! Great start!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[670899].message }}

Trending Topics