$980 in One Day CPA Report 2009 (Whitehat)

91 replies
Dear Warrior members,

last day's I try a not a new methods, but I think not much peoples now
this is a proof from CPA offer I signup

you can download the report here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/92254555/d8b6f37a/cpa.html

and cloacking software here:
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Cloak.rar

Hope useful ...

Regards

#$980 #2009 #cpa #day #report #whitehat
  • Profile picture of the author bobmcalister
    cAnt openthat file got another?
    thanks
    Signature

free facebook ad trials . proof before payment

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[493482].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author soffell
      Originally Posted by bobmcalister View Post

cAnt openthat file got another?
      thanks
      it's still alive and working
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[494677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Top Deal
    Great report and technique , me too i think i am using the same technique.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[495033].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author babarapho
    Marvellous. Report short and precise. Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[495124].message }}
      Originally Posted by babarapho View Post

Marvellous. Report short and precise. Thank you
      Originally Posted by Top Deal View Post

Great report and technique , me too i think i am using the same technique.
      Thanks for appreciate
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[495195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikhail Jon
    Wow $930 in a day, that's pretty amazing, Ima check this one out. By the way what CPA network were you a member of?
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[498160].message }}
      Originally Posted by khailim_88 View Post

Wow $930 in a day, that's pretty amazing, Ima check this one out. By the way what CPA network were you a member of?

really .. I tired to signup on CPA like hydra, clickbooth, neverblue etc..

and I found a network affiliate that offer health products and include CPA offer

you can found inside the ebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author almosteasy
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[498705].message }}
      Originally Posted by almosteasy View Post

Great. Still download it.

anyway, i think i know you before
      Do you come from indonesia too?

Glad to see you here..

Regards,
      yeah I come from Indonesia ..

for all you guys,

you need yahoo!answer marketing tool to apply this tricks

you can buy $97
      hzzp://www.answersniper.com/

or free here
      hxxp://www.answereye.com/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cleaning72
    have you already get paid by this cpa network? make 980 dollar in single days.

affiliate manager wont suspect you?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500200].message }}
      Originally Posted by cleaning72 View Post

have you already get paid by this cpa network? make 980 dollar in single days.

affiliate manager wont suspect you?
      It will be paid on 1st march, will be updated

so far my earning $1,500

cos' before I used my real account to post in yahoo answer and it has banned now ..

so I recommended use answereye, but for pro version it has locked for new subcriber

you can post in yahoo answer using proxy or waiting till answereye pro released again
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shocs
    Thank you, man!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500238].message }}
    As i know hydra, clickbooth, neverblue paid on 15th on each month. but you said you will be paid on 1st march, what cpa network did you use now?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500319].message }}
    i think it is not easy for making so big money in one day, you need to know how to write good answer . and search many posts about health products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500325].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JulienH
      Thanks for the report soffell
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[500740].message }}

i think it is not easy for making so big money in one day, you need to know how to write good answer . and search many posts about health products.
      yes , it need good answer and you can get best answer only use Google and type the questions there, Ton of answer can you take and post on yahoo answer

fokus on FRE TRIAL product not to much offer and products

As i know hydra, clickbooth, neverblue paid on 15th on each month. but you said you will be paid on 1st march, what cpa network did you use now?
      it for that CPA networks, but for this affiliate network payment 30 day's
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author freecashman
    Thanks for the free report will put it to work and post how it goes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[501497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nikoka2005
    Nice report.

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[502873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author s.miller
    thanks for the report....

a new method for me....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[503800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gino76
    Thanks a lot. Another for me.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[504098].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Night Owl2
    Thanks a lot !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[504165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davcheong
    Thanks for sharing the reports, am surprise on the way of how you do, really interesting and amazing way of making money.

Thumbs up for sharing it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[504389].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ZZ2008
      Thanks for the report. You said yahoo deleted your profile? does that mean all your answers which contained CPA link were deleted too? Is the CPA offer you were promoting ok with your marketing strategy? (you mentioned it was whitehat)

Thanks

A.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[504759].message }}
        Originally Posted by ZZ2008 View Post

Thanks for the report. You said yahoo deleted your profile? does that mean all your answers which contained CPA link were deleted too? Is the CPA offer you were promoting ok with your marketing strategy? (you mentioned it was whitehat)

Thanks

A.
        Read from Top ..

Before I used real account to post min 20 post answer everyday, and it from same IP from my computer, Yahoo! don't like that ...

So, you need some accounts and proxy to answer questions, and all questions not SPAM ... it's really answer the question and sometimes choosen as a best answer
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509379].message }}
    I have one other question - Were all of your sales which you showed in the screen shot (31 sales for $930) from this exact method or a combination of this method and PPC.

Thanks,

A.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[505198].message }}

I have one other question - Were all of your sales which you showed in the screen shot (31 sales for $930) from this exact method or a combination of this method and PPC.

Thanks,

A.
      80% from this methods and 20% from PPC ( Clicksor) not (Adword)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salesmanger
    I would like to know is this the only method that you used and i really enjoyed the free report i think it was very good i am always looking for new methods to promote my cpa campaigns

Would love to know is there any other methods that you use that you would like to share j/k thanks a ton
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[505290].message }}
    Hey Soffell,

Trying this strategy out right now - still testing a few different posts - no sales yet but I am determined to change that. Did you get all your sales (31 for $980) using the first method in yoru report or was it a combination?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[507205].message }}

Hey Soffell,

Trying this strategy out right now - still testing a few different posts - no sales yet but I am determined to change that. Did you get all your sales (31 for $980) using the first method in yoru report or was it a combination?
      Make sure you answer in First position under the question, or make your link with redirect domain

FYI, I use 3 account on that day and post each 20 posts
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jordan_Shaw
    Hi Soffell,

I love the report.
    I'm having an issue with the Affiliate link cloaker software you recommended.
    Rapidshare is not letting me downloading it because it says it has been downloaded more then 10 times.

Could you re-upload it by any chance?

Many thanks,
    Jordan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[508183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikhail Jon
    Awesone!Are you using the free version of Answereye to get this result? this really interests me, and I tried it. By the way what version of answereye were you using to achieve this feat?
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509682].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author infear_takao87
    What a great post... thank you very much man. very informative... keep it up man
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509911].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dexx
    I'm just getting back into the CPA swing of things after mostly doing ClickBank, awesome report man!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[510714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shenna
    Hi,

I have a question regarding the first part with the health affiliates. Did you need a cloaker to post in the answers?

Forgive my ignorance, I just want to clarify.

Also, I can't send PMs yet as I have a rather meager post count. Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[512969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rachael
    Hi Soffel

Do you know if the free version of the software is still available ? Last time I went on the site, I noticed them selling the paid version. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[513126].message }}
      Originally Posted by Rachael View Post

Hi Soffel

Do you know if the free version of the software is still available ? Last time I went on the site, I noticed them selling the paid version. Please correct me if I am wrong.
      Hi Rachel .. Yes it now still have trial version for free but limited and no proxies
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[529683].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Flyingpig7
    Hi Soffell,
    Many thanks for sharing this with us, it's a good method. And congratulations on a great result hope you have more before you get paid.

Keren
    Signature

Have a great day

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[513155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author athMa
    Thanks for the free report buddy. Much appreciated!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[513203].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author terrapurus
    Nice tip. But aren't you diluting your income stream by telling people about this? It is not as though you gave this out to build a list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[518296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author noodle2005
    Thank you very much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[522567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mormel
    Great going, Soffell,

The most of us would have made a WSO of a report like this. And would have made even more money extra in one day... Grin.

Yours, thankfully, Ed
    Signature

Get my WSO: The PPC Horizon Report (http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ney-table.html)
    Read Why You PPC'ers Are Leaving Money on the Table!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[523821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author misterlmno
    nice read, just as i am looking into CPA marketing!
    Signature
    Need Help With Your Keyword Research??

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[526485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ZenTraveler
    Answers...

The CPA Affiliate Program he used for his success (I believe) he listed in his e-book. Two Networkers are: dietgowrong.com/markethealth.html and dietgowrong.com/niche.html

You can download the FREE copy of AnswerEye by going to AnswerEye.com and scrolling to the VERY bottom of the page. Click the last link on the page titled "download answereye". This is their free version.

When you are in Y! Answers and someone wants an answer on a certain product, to find that product just go to Google search and type in: "product name + affiliate program" and you should find it. ;-)

Link Cloaker. If his link, for whatever reason (I don't know, I didn't try it, I have my own), doesn't work, then just go to your friendly Google Search Engine and type in "free link cloaker" and you'll find plenty. Some you download software that creates a HTML file which you upload to your hosting account (which I have and it appears is what he is using as well) or some is an online script that attaches to your hosting account - so when you see www.websitename.com/recommends/product_name that is a link cloaker. I believe most affiliate marketers use that one. With the "recommends" in the link.

You can buy .info domains for 0.99c USD at godaddy.com. However, I like just making a free webpage at weebly, squidoo, or wordpress as Google already gives those websites a PR of 7+ so attaching onto that PR is easier, IMHO, then creating a brand new website and URL from scratch. Also, I like f r e e . )

I've never heard of Google Insights for Search before but it looks awesome and maybe similar to Quantcast. Wordtracker is good, as well.

Thank you Soffell for giving this away! When you have more continued success with CPA and PPC if you made another step-by-step guide I would love to read it!

By the way, how is Indonesia? I just moved to Thailand recently - the heat is too much. I'm trying to talk my Thai girlfriend to moving to Australia. But I definitely want to visit Indonesia!

Peace,
    Zen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[529599].message }}
      Originally Posted by ZenTraveler View Post

By the way, how is Indonesia? I just moved to Thailand recently - the heat is too much. I'm trying to talk my Thai girlfriend to moving to Australia. But I definitely want to visit Indonesia!

Peace,
      Zen.
      Hi Zen ..

Thank for reviewed this free report :lol:

Visit to Indonesia, specially in Bali island .. very beautiful
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[529688].message }}
    Hey, quick question... are you using a landing page or direct linking? Buying a domain or just using a free website like Weebly, Squidoo, wordpress?

Thanks,
    Zen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[532350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FranMurray
    Thanks For the Free Report. Looking forward to Reading it!

Fran
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[538801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Noel2010
    Thanks for this report. I will try it. Do you have an example of the landing page?

It's great that you posted 60 answers and got so many sign-ups.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[539058].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SarahMcHarry
      Thanks Soffell, great report.

I have some experience of being banned from Yahoo Answers. I had an account and I used it to answer questions on a range of topics and always with one of my own websites as the reference. These would be good content pages but with affiliate links on them. I actually got about 14% of my answers voted as best answer!

BUT, after a while I got banned because they said I was in breach of their guidelines by posting money-making links. I appealed but they refused to resinstate me. So I've opened another account and I'm treading very, very carefully. I'm using a proxy server when posting.

The good news is that all my original answers are still in the SE's and still getting hits.

I would advise anyone using Y!A for CPA to be very careful. It would work best when someone was asking about a particular product or brand. Write a nice long answer with good points and bad points and make it sound as genuine as possible. And you really do need to cloak your links. I do this with a generic domain and a php redirect.

I answer about 3 questions a day so as not to attract too much attention. Hope this helps.

Sarah
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[540123].message }}
        Originally Posted by SarahMcHarry View Post

I have some experience of being banned from Yahoo Answers. I had an account and I used it to answer questions on a range of topics and always with one of my own websites as the reference. These would be good content pages but with affiliate links on them. I actually got about 14% of my answers voted as best answer!
        hi sarah ..

that's right, I alwasy use 20-40 account for each answer, to get best answer you can search on Google :lol:

The good news is that all my original answers are still in the SE's and still getting hits.
        I like this one

I would advise anyone using Y!A for CPA to be very careful. It would work best when someone was asking about a particular product or brand. Write a nice long answer with good points and bad points and make it sound as genuine as possible. And you really do need to cloak your links. I do this with a generic domain and a php redirect.

I answer about 3 questions a day so as not to attract too much attention. Hope this helps.

Sarah
        Yes, alwasy using cloaking link or redirect your domain to landing page, using softawre and proxies it better
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[540279].message }}
      Originally Posted by Noel2010 View Post

Thanks for this report. I will try it. Do you have an example of the landing page?

It's great that you posted 60 answers and got so many sign-ups.
      this is one sample of landing page :
      testproduct.info

but that is one sample, you can made a clean landing page for one product or just directly rediredt a domain to landing page

I'm not only post 60 answers, more than that but i use proxy and different account for each answer

thx
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[540201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hama4live
    Thanks, it was really Informative.

See you at the top
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[542566].message }}
    Any ones thoughts on Y! Answers via AnswerEye? I'm not too fond of the software and after going through the video tutorials and playing with it I found it easier to just use the actual website itself. I even added an avatar to my Y! profile so I'm not just a blank figure outline like most people (probably all using AnswerEye).

Feedback?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[542578].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author astevn816
      Originally Posted by ZenTraveler View Post

Any ones thoughts on Y! Answers via AnswerEye? I'm not too fond of the software and after going through the video tutorials and playing with it I found it easier to just use the actual website itself. I even added an avatar to my Y! profile so I'm not just a blank figure outline like most people (probably all using AnswerEye).

Feedback?
      After a question has been answered on Yahoo Answers I comment on the answer and leave a link to my blog. Very powerful link juice.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[861333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Varistas
    Hey,

If you are the original writer of this ebook, I wanted to tell you I think I read this somewhere on DP forums...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[543891].message }}
      Originally Posted by Varistas View Post

Hey,

If you are the original writer of this ebook, I wanted to tell you I think I read this somewhere on DP forums...
      yes it my own ...

if you read on DP, she stolen my idea it's oke cos this is a free report, i'm happy much people read my report
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[544546].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ways2earn
    Will be checking. Right now on conference call with Amit and his disciples.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[543985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zameera
    Thanks for sharing it man. I look forward to reading it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[545382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BabyBlueEyes
    Yup the download for link cloaker doesn't work. I use clickaudit instead. It is a free tool that can track the number of clicks you have for each link.

StatsJunky seems like another another GREAT tool but I reach the download page..doesn't seem to be working.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[545397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kylaefa
    the ebook was really good - this is good for everyone
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[549436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meisters
    Great report. Thanks for sharing your info about CPA.

Ngomong Mas Soffel tinggal dimana? Saya juga dari Bali tinggal di Gianyar. Matur suksma.

LONG LIVE BALI ISLAND
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[562791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author densha75
    wow...its so amazing......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[562815].message }}
      **Update

This is Payment proof using this techic

Sorry I use My Wife paypal account to get payment

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[563931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author benjihull
    Great stuff.... thank you for the download. Richard
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[571331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author netrider7880
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[577214].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ebuyer123
      that's right, I alwasy use 20-40 account for each answer, to get best answer you can search on Google :lol:
      Is that mean you have signed up at least 40 Y accounts with different name and personal details? Is that ok to do that??

Also, when using your own landing page, why you still use REDIRECT but not directly linking to your landing page? I mean why redirect from "Y Answers" to your own landing page?

Thanks for your useful info, mate..

ebuyer123
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[577446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trinigirl
    Thanks again Soffell
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[615158].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author altos
      That was a really interesting read! Thanks for your generosity in sharing!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[616191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elirainc
    Banned
    highly informative and best of all its all free. i am too much impressed with your success. good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[687234].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author indata7800
      hey soffel,

how do you open the file--I can't get it to open in adobe.

thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[690537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DirectoryKing
    great post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[694224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elirainc
    Banned
    thanks for this nice report. i am onto it and reading as to what can be followed and applied from it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[729555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scar tissue
    Hi Soffell,

Great tips ! But I wonder if you can give me different download links as I can't download them at all - weird, huh ? I tried with many different download managers but no luck ! I think my ISP has block them. MediaFire is OK with me

Bunch of thanks, buddy !

Cheers - JERRY
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[731926].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author morpheoz
      Thanks for the info.

Nice technique.

Are you using Answereye?

morph.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[740835].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aj113
    Try a paradigm shift. Why worry about your account being banned? The idea is to get people to click on your link, not to get your ego massaged by building up points. Points will not put bread on the table.

Post as much as you possibly can and when your accounts are banned create new ones. Write a few well-balanced answers, tokenize them and then spin them with Jetspinner. Then all you do is copy and paste like crazy. The more answers you post, the more money you make.

Or you could try Answereye.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[742613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TonyDJackson
    Hey... Terima Kasi Banyak (spelling? - I was born in Indonesia - actually Irian Barat). Your report is awesome. I really appreciate you sharing this!
    Signature

Tony Jackson, President
    MedicareNational.com
    We help boomers get the best
    Medigap coverage at the lowest price.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[744757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author forest60
    Thank you for your report. It is useful for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[817825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stillstranger
    Hi Soffell,

I'm very much interested in your report, especially after so many positive references. Is it possible to get another link, by some reason I'm having difficulties to download it.

Very much hope, I'm not too late,

Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1029613].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author astevn816
      I have just started to recently promote CPA offers and I am getting some positive results.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1812029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zoobie
    soffel, I suggest you to get decent hosting. Why you are using free shared hosting if you can make that much money online? It looks like you are unprofessional or may be the report is just an affiliate program of something which you have probably broken the rules in this forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1812050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zoobie
    hey your domain is expired as well. Dietgowrong.com was expired in Jan 29 this year.
    It's an old thread I am sorry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1812069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juano9z
    I didn't try use Y!A for CPA. Has anyone tried it in combinaton with CPAlead?
    Signature
    Profitabling: Learn to Earn Free
    Need 4 investors. Quick money. Send PM for more info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1812412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 12Magazine
    I'm sorry but I can not open no links... and pictures are gone too...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2556187].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarahgo
    thx for your reprt.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3518989].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mortis
    link broken... can re upload?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6844347].message }}

Trending Topics