8 replies
I have seen many posts about articles and mention of them passing CopyScape. Is there a way to check individual articles without putting them physically into a blog?
#copyscape #question
  • Profile picture of the author crunch
    You can, but you have to pay.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[499161].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nathan Hangen
      Yes, you sign up as a member and pre-load your account. It costs 5 cents to check each article.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[499318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Alexander
    here's how you 'pass' copyscape - miss-spell every third word. Guaranteed 100% foolproof method.
    Signature
    http://www.contentboss.com - automated article rewriting software gives you unique content at a few CENTS per article!. New - Put text into jetspinner format automatically! http://www.autojetspinner.com

PS my PM system is broken. Sorry I can't help anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[499602].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kelvin Nikkel
      Originally Posted by Jon Alexander View Post

here's how you 'pass' copyscape - miss-spell every third word. Guaranteed 100% foolproof method.
      sure that will pass Jon, but in my eyes it would look like garbage. I wouldn't continue reading something like that myself so wouldn't expect anyone else to either.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[502159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VegasGreg
    Article Checker works like a champ and is free to use. I have had article pass Copyscape and Article Checker caught them. Just make sure that you click on the Yahoo option too.
    Signature

Greg Schueler - Wordpress Fanatic... Living The Offline Marketing Dream...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[502252].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kelvin Nikkel
      Originally Posted by VegasGreg View Post

Article Checker works like a champ and is free to use. I have had article pass Copyscape and Article Checker caught them. Just make sure that you click on the Yahoo option too.
      Thanks Greg. I will check it out.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[502553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Darrel Hawes
    Article Checker looks like a great tool. Thanks!
    Signature
    Darrel Hawes - Blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[506421].message }}

Trending Topics