JSS Tripler FREE REBRANDABLE Ebook!

by RoyceM
22 replies

If you are in JSS Tripler... You Need This Ebook

Use it to Build Your Downline, Just Rebrand (Takes Two Minutes) and Give it Away on Your Websites, Blogs, Forums, Giveaway Events Ect...

#ebook #free #jss #rebrandable #tripler
  • Profile picture of the author madzstar
    ok wait. How exactly does this work? Have a website where am promoting some of the best affiliate offers on the web to the offline world to show that making money online is real so looking for great Affiliate programs now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5660761].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RoyceM
      madztar,

Did you go to the site in the ebook? JSS Tripler, I believe, is one of the best opportunities on the internet today. I have not even invested 1 cent, and everyday I make between $30 and $40 per day just off of my referrals buying posititions. And they do not just buy one or two.... I have had some of my downline buy 100's of positions! Basically they are getting 150% on their investments. You cannot do that in a bank.
      Signature
      Do You Need JSS Tripler or W2X Referrals? Click HERE and get them for FREE!
      PLUS - I will show you how to join BOTH FOR FREE!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5667232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author upendra
    somebody plz tell me in brief about jss
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5691212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wieserd
    Thanks for all the info, I will check it out soon!
    Wow! That's interesting!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5693713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author longterm62
    Thanks for the heads up I just joined JSS Tripler yesterday.I have a question.I bought 4 positions in the tripler now after 10 days do I need to do anything to reinvest or can I just let my positions ride?....Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701087].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teencash2011
    thanks its soo good!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Norfolk
    @longterm

I'm not in JSS Tripler, but I've done some research and I think once you have $10 in your account you need to manually open a new position.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703392].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author longterm62
      Originally Posted by Norfolk View Post

@longterm

I'm not in JSS Tripler, but I've done some research and I think once you have $10 in your account you need to manually open a new position.
      Thanks....I think you may be right.I will keep an eye on it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author label11
    Just beenpaid is awsome program. 20 cent per day just with 1 posstion.
    More posstion you have more money you earn.

Nice topic!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5705356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author psufootball
    I actually first invested in JSS tripler last week and it's a great program. The site may seem a bit suspicious at first but I've found it's anything but shady. There are so many people making bank through their program it's ridiculous. I'm hoping things don't change around there once they get big, because at the rate they are growing and being promoted now that seems inevitable.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5708920].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lolusernames
      Originally Posted by psufootball View Post

I actually first invested in JSS tripler last week and it's a great program. The site may seem a bit suspicious at first but I've found it's anything but shady. There are so many people making bank through their program it's ridiculous. I'm hoping things don't change around there once they get big, because at the rate they are growing and being promoted now that seems inevitable.
      That was the problem with it when I visited JSS site. It seemed shady and... pretty confusing as well. I like programs with trustworthy, honest people. Perhaps I was too fast to judge? I might owe it a second look.
      Signature

New company launching March 10th. Their goal is to eliminate the greed that plagues so many programs, and help all their members succeed. Check it out here.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5739745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CashGiftingExpert
    JSS is good, but Zeek Rewards is even better.

JSS u earn for 75 days but with Zeek Rewards you earn for 90 days
    Signature
    “The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them”― Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5720693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MaDa0o
    'm not in JSS Tripler,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5752197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jesda
    just been playing with jss a few weeks ago and i just generate $30 out of $200 investment. Hope the cycle will not restart soon
    Signature
    Top Ten Stuffs - Top Listing Web Blog For Anything Under The Sun

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5755356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LetsEarn
    I have been with JSS and couple of such programs since last few months..... Have got good knowledge on these and the one who are paying n not paying.... JSS is more then a year old, n going smooth although had 2 restarts...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5757200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom C
    Before anyone else falls for this obvious scam let me make a few points.

1. Whenever the basis of a money making program is selling that very same money making program to others it's a pyramid scheme.

2. Making 2% compounded daily is impossible to sustain ask anyone who knows anything about compound interest. If I invest $1 today at 2% interest compounded daily, in 5 years I would have $4,958,079,264,200,878. That is 4.9 Quadrillion!

3. To make it more obvious that the writer of the ebook is an idiot who doesn't know anything about compound interest 2% interest compounded daily for 1 month is 81.1% not 60%.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5764127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cetak foto
    i will check..thanks anyway
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5775874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Face Cap
    Thanks for the report
    Signature
    $100 Premium Course Leaked: The smartest strategy to get consistent job offers as a Freelance Web Developers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5776493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dzakisaraan
    Thanks for all the info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5783244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jay123
    I have been looking at this for some time, I see no big internet marketer have been endorsing this, are they unfamiliar with it? do they don't approve of it? or they just keeping it too themselves?

Generally is something if worthwhile, then at least some big internet marketing names generally attach their name too it.

What factors is there that could potentially seize this operation and stop the money in the JSS Tripler Account not being paid out?

i.e. if I have accumulated for example $10,000 in compounding and don’t withdraw this in order to compound more, what risks are associated with the operation of this program being stopped and not paying this money out any longer- because in order to make money you have to accumulate it via the compounding style program. (so it basically virtual cash, which is fine, but after building a large amount, it is possible everything could seize and my $10,000 could be lost.

How do we know that once I have compound a $10,000 over x amount of few months, could someone just turn around stop this and not pay out the monies due???

Just my concern, system looks great, I know people are making small money from it via compounding, but I have yet to come across anyone who has compound $1000’s and withdraw this yet???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5824366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webdesigntips
    Thanks RoyceM for this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5850716].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5903266].message }}

Trending Topics