Got a few $100s to spend on solo ads ... any reliable solo ad site out there?

by Davy44
15 replies
I want to try out email marketing for the first time but don't know a company that provides genuine email advertising services. I found a few on Google but find some of their claims too bogus to be taken seriously. Can anyone recommend a reliable solo ad website I can use?

Recommendations/opinions appreciated!
#$100s #ads #reliable #site #solo #spend
  • Profile picture of the author Tech19
    Safe-swaps and soloaddirectory.com
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5665993].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Greg Jeffries
      Originally Posted by Tech19 View Post

Safe-swaps and soloaddirectory.com
      Thank you very much for these two resources!
      Signature

IMSource | #1 Resource For Internet Marketers
      Click here For my favorite internet marketing tool of all time
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5671275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author limerickbob
    Directory of Ezines owned by Charlie Page is a great resource.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5667385].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nmadafeoajead02
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5667678].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Josh880
      You might be able to find a lot of really good people selling solo ads right here in the WF...Try visiting the JV section....There are plenty of people here that have really great responsive list that won't mind selling you some spots.

In fact, I'm positive you will be able to find some people if you look hard enough.

Good Luck
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5667694].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Vtoy
        Banned
        When you find a reliable source let me know kay?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5667703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CircleofDocs
    Facebook??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5669628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author visimedia
    I actually never invested in solo ad before.. I'm afraid not getting sales / result from it, that's why I think we have to measure the sales funnel first before purchasing solo ads... what do you think guys...?
    Signature

For best hostel in malang https://bedpackers.com & mold inspectors orlando : https://waterdamagerestorationorland...d-inspections/

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5670117].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mbacak
      f
      Originally Posted by visimedia View Post

I'm afraid not getting sales / result from it, that's why I think we have to measure the sales funnel first before purchasing solo ads... what do you think guys...?
      It's like the chicken or the egg.... can't measure sales funnel without traffic. Email is one of the fastest source of traffic...
      Signature
      The Listbuilding Club (join by clicking below)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5670158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mbacak
    If you only have a few hundred bucks and want to do some solo's. You might want to know your numbers and work backwards. However, with limited resources might want to go to Safe-swaps and talk to the people you are going to buy a drop with so you can make sure it's going to be the right fit and so you don't waste your money.
    Signature
    The Listbuilding Club (join by clicking below)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5670126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author royljestr
    I agree that safeswaps is a really good place to start. you can also check out Solo Ad Directory: Ezine Advertising, Email Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5671134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IamTJM
    You can't beat safe swaps in my opinion. You see everything and the feedback really helps when deciding who to buy from. They even have their own internal click tracker if you don't have your own. Just a word of caution to anyone who has not had any experience with solo ads and ad swaps. Most people, especially the popular ones, will not be able to send out your swipe until at least a week after you book it so plan accordingly.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5676555].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DSTeam
      Originally Posted by IamTJM View Post

You can't beat safe swaps in my opinion. You see everything and the feedback really helps when deciding who to buy from. They even have their own internal click tracker if you don't have your own. Just a word of caution to anyone who has not had any experience with solo ads and ad swaps. Most people, especially the popular ones, will not be able to send out your swipe until at least a week after you book it so plan accordingly.
      That's a very good advice right there... lots of folks buy solo-ads from big list owners only to find out after they've bought that it takes a week to have their ad emailed. So better do your own due diligence in this area before buying.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5676670].message }}

Trending Topics