What is scrapebox used for?

4 replies
Hi

Please could you explain for what the scrapebox is used for? please explain in a laymans language.

Regards
AJ
#scrapebox
  • Profile picture of the author megawarrior
    It is used to find blogs to comment on, and automatically sumbit comments containing your website in the URL field. This generates backlinks to your website, and allows you to create 1000s of these backlinks an hour.

Most people look for autoapprove blogs - These are blogs where the owner does not have to approve comments before they appear on their site. This generates instant backlinks. For non-autoapprove blogs, the owner will go through the comments first before deciding whether to allow them. These have lower success rates because the comments are often too general (since you're submitting variations of the same comment to 1000s of sites), so they look like spam, or the blog owner has forgotten about the blog and doesn't bother to approve anything.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5671019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author felku
    Scrape box is an automated tool that is used for a few things like blog commentin, scrap urls,comments,keywords,proxies and a few things more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5671079].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author internetmaster
    Hi

I am getting some ideas. and improving my knowledge.

regards
    AJ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5672894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ayush Sharma
    Scrapebox basic feature is just about blog commenting. But it provides so many more tools that it can be done with so man things.

You can scrape any types of links
    Analyze multiple blogs, get pageranks of thousands of blogs..

I just love scrapebox for the amount of things you can do with it. Its awesome.

Ayush
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5675601].message }}

Trending Topics