SitePoint 5 for 1 PDF Book Sale - 100% Proceeds To Bushfire Relief

3 replies
I hope it's OK to mention this here. Just throw wet infractions at me if not - I can take it. The offices of SitePoint are in Melbourne, Victoria - the Australian state suffering so badly from the tragic bush fires. SitePoint are having a three-day sale on their PDF books - detailed, informative and beautifully presented books about PHP, CSS, ASP.NET and all the other stuff I usually thrill to in the same way most of my mates thrill to Mills and Boon. For the graphic designers, they even cover Photoshop. 100% of the profits are going to the bushfire victims.

Normally they're $29.95 each (and worth every penny in my view), but until Friday you can get five of them for the price of one. I really liked the SitePoint books I've already got, and had my eye on another one anyway, so for me it was a no-brainer to participate in the sale when I heard about it. Having done so well out of the deal, I feel almost guilty now, as if I've profited from other people's misery instead of helped out, so I'm alleviating the guilt a bit by spreading the word in case anyone else here wants to help out in this way too

SitePoint : The Bushfire Relief Sale

Don't worry about the pile of wet infractions - I'll clean up when I get back.
#100% #book #bushfire #pdf #proceeds #relief #sale #sitepoint

Trending Topics