Blogs Comments Now Showing Up - HELP

4 replies
Hey everyone

I have a problem.

I've been steadily building links using dofollow blogs. At first everything was going good and then something strange started to happen. I would post a comment and it wouldn't appear. I know that some blogs will tell you that your comment is awaiting moderation but with these ones they just don't show up. Even some of the blogs that I was steadily using to build links is now also not showing the comments. I've tested using different anchor text including just my name and still an issue.

Does anyone else have this problem?
#blogs #comments #showing
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Clay
    Originally Posted by hommi_16 View Post

Hey everyone

I have a problem.

I've been steadily building links using dofollow blogs. At first everything was going good and then something strange started to happen. I would post a comment and it wouldn't appear. I know that some blogs will tell you that your comment is awaiting moderation but with these ones they just don't show up. Even some of the blogs that I was steadily using to build links is now also not showing the comments. I've tested using different anchor text including just my name and still an issue.

Does anyone else have this problem?
    Can you please provide us with the url so one of us can take a look at the issue?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[506222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fouzie
    Maybe your IP address got blocked so you can't comment on those blog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[506244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bgmacaw
    You've probably been flagged as a comment spammer by Akismet at the IP address level. This could happen if you were going through a proxy or if your IP is shared with other people. It could also happen if you were flagged by bloggers for leaving "Great Post!" style comments, especially if you didn't use your name but a keyword anchor.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[506926].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Alexander
    or the antispam plugin has banned the domain you're promoting. That's one of the downside of blog commenting. Easiest way round it - have a LOT of domains to promote.
    Signature
    http://www.contentboss.com - automated article rewriting software gives you unique content at a few CENTS per article!. New - Put text into jetspinner format automatically! http://www.autojetspinner.com

PS my PM system is broken. Sorry I can't help anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[506940].message }}

Trending Topics