Signature

God,Family,Business. In that Order.
    .99 Cents Into A Million?

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6065044].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author violin99
    very very thanks for sharing this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6066999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cashtree
    Thanks for sharing but info is outddated and pretty much useless.

1)For Facebook it tells you to use their advertisment, ok? Not sure how that's really helpful, also says FB has 300 million users, which clearly shows signs of how old it is.

2)For the google keyword search it keeps it on broad in the screenshots instead of exact, which is missing out a key aspect of using that tool properly.

3)It mentions ezine etc...article writing sites, those are all but dead(check how their traffic has plummeted on alexa and how they barely show in google)

4)for the affiliate ebook it lists social bookmarking sites, but leaves out reddit, digg is still relevant but much smaller than it use to be, now a days reddit is far larger.

5)for paypal it just says set one up...it's important to note you need to setup a premium or business account instead of a personal, if you expect to sell anything, otherwise they'll shut you down quickly.

The fast affiliate networks is good general advice though, the rest as I said is dated and not really useful IMHO, but thanks for sharing none the less, even though you did it for upselling
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6067747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nrupen
      Originally Posted by cashtree View Post

Thanks for sharing but info is outddated and pretty much useless.

1)For Facebook it tells you to use their advertisment, ok? Not sure how that's really helpful, also says FB has 300 million users, which clearly shows signs of how old it is.

2)For the google keyword search it keeps it on broad in the screenshots instead of exact, which is missing out a key aspect of using that tool properly.

3)It mentions ezine etc...article writing sites, those are all but dead(check how their traffic has plummeted on alexa and how they barely show in google)

4)for the affiliate ebook it lists social bookmarking sites, but leaves out reddit, digg is still relevant but much smaller than it use to be, now a days reddit is far larger.

5)for paypal it just says set one up...it's important to note you need to setup a premium or business account instead of a personal, if you expect to sell anything, otherwise they'll shut you down quickly.

The fast affiliate networks is good general advice though, the rest as I said is dated and not really useful IMHO, but thanks for sharing none the less, even though you did it for upselling
      First of all you forgot the title "Free e-books to build your mailing list" and you also forgot to read Free Ebooks To Build Your Mailing List: Your Rights & Privacy Policy page where I have sated following

All ebooks are offered to you without any kind of income guarantee. Ebooks offered for free, in bundle, JV giveaways or in dime sale are always filled with partial information. Main task of these products is to build relationship and product promotion. In no case information in these ebooks should be considered as complete.
      You are suggested to take good list building and product marketing training before you try to sell any of these stuffs. Just using them will not create great income for you unless you know how to use them properly for generating profits.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068343].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ajay Tiwari
        Originally Posted by nrupen View Post

First of all you forgot the title "Free e-books to build your mailing list" and you also forgot to read Free Ebooks To Build Your Mailing List: Your Rights & Privacy Policy page where I have sated following
        Rupen who would like to share outdated information with his mailing list which can create wrong impression in-front of your subscribers.. i believe no one, specially not me..

I appreciate your willingness to share the product with others for free.. but it would work much better if its as per current market and latest information..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068390].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nrupen
          Originally Posted by Ajay Tiwari View Post

Rupen who would like to share outdated information with his mailing list which can create wrong impression in-front of your subscribers.. i believe no one, specially not me..

I appreciate your willingness to share the product with others for free.. but it would work much better if its as per current market and latest information..
          Hi Ajay I know no one will share outdated information with their list. But just because e-books are few years old doesn't make them filled with wrong information.

Let me clarify,
          There are several marketers out there who are making their living by advertising on Facebook. Facebook provides more powerful demographic targeting than any other advertising media, even more powerful than your fan page members. In no case just because e-book contains 300 million users doesn't make it filled with irrelevant information regarding advertising on Facebook.

Its not always necessary that keyword targeting methods should be exactly same as your method. If you think broad targeting keyword research method is wrong buy Affilorama Premium by Mark Ling and get your keyword research misconception cleared. You should select exact or broad just depends on you research methodology.

You are very much wrong on this information, just because they do not show up in Google or just because their Alexa ranking dropped doesn't mean article marketing is dead using article directories. I personally use article directories for article marketing. If that is not enough for you read all posts by Alexa Smith, MYOB, Erica Stone and Vandal on this forum and get some quality information. If you still think this method does not work for physical product marketing, then I must tell you I am Amazon affiliate and Amazon is physical product online store, why not check out Jan's Amazon method if you are still suspicious.

There are practically 100s of social bookmarking and social sharing sites, if writer forgets to mention some then its not really a problem. The biggest traffic generating social sharing site is Stumble Upon but many people don't really know how to use Stumble Upon for marketing purposes (also includes me), second stands Facebook and third twitter. Marketing on these two is simpler than marketing on Stumble Upon (need for information then visit Devon Brown's Blog)

Premium and business account are specially needed when you yourself are seller. We described PayPal account set up for receiving commissions, for which a personal account is more than sufficient.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6070204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Muhammad Iqbal
    nice share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amitsingh
    wow this is great and useful for me.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6083400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thangtuan2012
    nice sharing, thanks you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6084195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author faysal969
    I am downloading your eBook. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Signature
    Learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, and Make Money Online !!!!!!!

Keep your house pest free and be healthy, wealthy, and happy. Get Rid of House Insects. :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6086518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YasirYar
    This is a book that might be required by a large number of people who belong to the respective industry. Thanks for sharing it with a complete set of knowledge and having more towards focused target.
    Signature

>>>Get your websites ACTUALLY ranked by checking these out: Quantum SEO Labs, Home Page Link Building & SERP Ability. Want to get rid of negative listings? Check out Reputation Enhancer.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6095840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Intimidator
    Amazing. I'm downloading now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6123327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ezplr
    thanks for the share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6159892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antac
    Banned
    I just finish reading your book very informative and useful.
    Thanks a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6310746].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Much appreciated, thanks for providing this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450931].message }}

Trending Topics