How to make money online without any investment ?

85 replies
I've been searching around looking for the best way to make extra income

I have been searching around looking for the best way to make extra income online. I have read a lot about Google ad sense, ad words, and affiliate programs. Are these the best way to make money online? And could someone explain exactly how ad words work?.......... you have to pay per click so how do I get paid? I've heard of many people who make sufficient living off of Google alone, of course I am not going to quit my day job but is this feasible somewhere down the road? Thanks for your input guys!
#investment #make #money #online
  • Profile picture of the author Srikanth D
    Adwords is pay per click. What you do is, you pay google and they send you traffic.
    Say you have a website selling product x. You make $100 per sale. But if you dont have enough ppl coming to your site, you would not make any sale.

Here adwords comes in. Its a form of advertising your site to google users. You pay google on per click basis. Say you Spend $20 getting 100 visitor and you make one sale out of it, profit = $80.

That pretty much sums up what adwords is. You can extend this concept to affiliate products where you sell someone else's product and earn commission out of it.

But my advice, if you are new to internet marketting, stay away from adwords till you gain some knowledge about it. Else you would lose out on your money..

Ok, for adsense earning and how to get some money outta it, check this thread.
    http://www.warriorforum.com/make-mon...h-adsense.html

Thanks,
    Srikanth
    Signature
    >> Getting back into IM game <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author netrider7880
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509514].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Srikanth D
      Originally Posted by netrider7880 View Post

Thanks heretowin, for bringing up a brief description about adwords and i gained some new information about it.

Not a problem. Always welcome..

Srikanth
      Signature
      >> Getting back into IM game <<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[509574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ezinewriter
    You can promote an affiliate product with the help of your blog or website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[510466].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mosilager
      Originally Posted by ezinewriter View Post

You can promote an affiliate product with the help of your blog or website.
      examples of big affiliates are ebay, amazon and even clickbank.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[510738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BestWarry
    There are now so many ways to make money online...it is a matter of finding what works for you...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[516166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brniza64
    It is not important which business opportunity you will choose!
    You must remember this: The Fastest Way To Get Rich in Life Is to Solve other People's Problems.
    Signature
    Remember, you don’t have to live with anxiety! There are effective treatment methods available for all types of anxiety disorders, even the most severe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[523778].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nasstar
    I agree with everyone here especially the last post, u need to focus more on solving a need and the money will flow naturally, all that has been said so far all do work and with some persiveriance, it will click for u.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[524470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cjo joel
    Google adsense is the best way to make money only if you know how it works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[526178].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vijay5
      Here I could find the legitimate programs Chitika.com & Bidvertiser.com also works well and they are very prompt at paying on time.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alshir827
    Find a niche and build a blog with contents relating to your niche. put adsense, cj or other affliate link ... etc and of cause time investment is required.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[529665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    yes i "know" people who make ****loads with AdSense, i myself am not.

I think that its a mental "blockade" to think you need to spend money to get started w/ earning. I see it all the time...people make the mistake to THINK they need to buy THIS or THAT product, THEN they are able to start making money.

This is wrong and its the wrong attitude.

What you need is an idea, the desire, some strong coffee and whatever you have already, your PC and your brain. Investing you can do later, spending parts of your income for ads, outsourcing etc..etc.... but NOT beforehand <----

rose: Squidoo lenses, blogger blogs, writing articles, putting banners up, signing up at aff programs like clickbank, get products, write reviews, getting traffic...does NOT cost you one penny, basically.

Also..PayPerClick advertising needs some skills, its not a magic way to make money. If you paid for 100 clicks and you didnt make one sale you will see Despites my efforts w/ AdWords, i see that most of my aff sales actually come from organic traffic, eg. to my squidoo lenses where i review products, things like that.

"Organic" visitors from Google which go to some good review blogs seem to have a better "buying mentality" than your occasional AdWords clickers, imho. Especially if you managed to rank well in Google for some "xxxxxx review" keywords.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[558484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WizzyWizh
    Just do some freelance work like article writing or design/programming (if you are good at this).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[558509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HairyPoppins
    Try to promote cpa on Facebook fanpages.

Decide upon a demographic

Build a fanpage around something that would appeal to your demographic

Build a relationship with the folks who "like" your page

Find offers to fit that demographic

Promote

Cash Check
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5170081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by HairyPoppins View Post

Try to promote cpa on Facebook fanpages.

Decide upon a demographic

Build a fanpage around something that would appeal to your demographic

Build a relationship with the folks who "like" your page

Find offers to fit that demographic

Promote

Cash Check
      Well, she's had nearly 3 years to figure it out.

There are some confused answers here on this thread.

How to make money online without any investment ?
      Provide a service. You are going to need to invest some time, but it can be done without actually investing any money.

I have read a lot about Google ad sense, ad words, and affiliate programs. Are these the best way to make money online?
      Not necessarily. But they are all different components that can be explored.

And could someone explain exactly how ad words work?.......... you have to pay per click so how do I get paid?
      It is paid advertising. You don't get paid to use it. You pay, just like putting an ad in the newspaper.

In order for a site to be successful in earning money online through Google ads, it has to have good traffic.
      Wrong answer. You pay adwords so you can put up some ads on targeted keywords and get traffic to your site.

In order for it to work effectively for you, you need to have a page and an offer that convert. You also are in a sweet spot when you can find a keyword that costs pennies to advertise on.

Tell me, can you put up any real business without spending any money?

Why does it have to be different online?
      The question here was not how do I build a business. It is how to make money online without any investment.

Not everyone is looking to build a business.
      Signature

"May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5172163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Landro
    you can always start a blog on blogger or register a dot tk domain for free and then sign up for free hosting with places like freehostingnoads and learn how to do things step by step ... you'd have to end the process by doing SEO, etc.... but this is all free... you just need your computer and internet connection...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5170665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author x3xsolxdierx3x
    Where one isn't able/willing to make a monetary investment, the degree of effort invested will have to be that much greater. It is entirely possible to make good money, though, with no investment, but it will take time, motivation, patience, and the willingness to balance learning with taking action. Those who spend all their time reading and learning, sometimes never actually put what they have learned into practice. On the other side of coin, there are many who rush right into things online, without truly know what they are doing. But, yes, you can definitely make money online without a (Monetary) investment.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5170685].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author syedakramreviews
      Originally Posted by x3xsolxdierx3x View Post

Where one isn't able/willing to make a monetary investment, the degree of effort invested will have to be that much greater. It is entirely possible to make good money, though, with no investment, but it will take time, motivation, patience, and the willingness to balance learning with taking action. Those who spend all their time reading and learning, sometimes never actually put what they have learned into practice. On the other side of coin, there are many who rush right into things online, without truly know what they are doing. But, yes, you can definitely make money online without a (Monetary) investment.
      Yes I agree with the reply above. If you seriously want to make money online you need to put some investment at least for "domain name" and "hosting". Since people nowadays are really smart and selective while doing business online. How you expect for people to doing business with a company who don't want to invest for them self?

You can find so many blog and mentor who are willing to help you making money online with minimum investment. One of the blog I recommend for you if you want to make money from Adsense is nichepursuits.com I already learn so many useful information regarding making money with Adsense from this blog.

Good luck and hope see you around here coz people inside WF itself can help you in future.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5174209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badass7
    Anyway you try to do it your gonna have to spend a little wether it be for traffic or whatnot.thats why people give up so easy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5170884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shireen
    Hi:

Shireen here :-)

In my opinion, there's no best way.

Focus in one of the way & be good at it :-)

Hope it helps :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171042].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zackick
      Originally Posted by shireen View Post

Hi:

In my opinion, there's no best way.

Focus in one of the way & be good at it :-)

I totally agree as I have experience jump over jump and back to basic. finally it work but slow very slow
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5172018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pramwebninja
    hey friend last night i hit 2000$ just from a single blog and how i am doing it just following these simple steps:
    i always use blogger that is free and always will be!!
    Setup a blogger blog on any niche that have high demand but low competition?
    shuuuuuup i have a secret tip for you !!!
    you can build blog on the synonym word.)peoples are also searches from the synonyms .
    after building a google sniper blog you can choose a good product to promote on the blog.
    -------------------
    as a result of which you will get sales and sales means money in to your bank account
    cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Don Luis
    Banned
    Tell me, can you put up any real business without spending any money? :p

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
      Originally Posted by Don Luis View Post

Tell me, can you put up any real business without spending any money? :p

Fortunately it is different online. You don't really have to any time either. It's clear you can get upfront cash by doing jobs, then invest on your real business. I do not agree with you. The beauty of the web is that a average person can make money for them selves without really having to spend first. A real go getter can do it! And many have already.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5314240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JieLim
    Yes you can do many things for free online, however it is often a lot slower and less effective.

E.g. You could spend your own time writing 30 articles and manually posting it to article directories, or you could pay someone to write them and post them for you.

Both achieve the same result, just that doing it yourself may take days and weeks of your time.

To begin with it's good to do things yourself to gain experience (and save money), but once you know how something is done, it is much more effective use of your time to outsource the mechanical work to someone else, while you just run the business.

One Internet Marketer said: You want to be the general of the army, not the solider in the trenches.

Jie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171859].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sekhar203
    Originally Posted by rosesmith View Post

I have been searching around looking for the best way to make extra income online. I have read a lot about Google ad sense, ad words, and affiliate programs. Are these the best way to make money online? And could someone explain exactly how ad words work?.......... you have to pay per click so how do I get paid? I've heard of many people who make sufficient living off of Google alone, of course I am not going to quit my day job but is this feasible somewhere down the road? Thanks for your input guys!
    you have to put some investment if not then make some good information and sell that information in fiverr for profit and invest that profit in this business you will definitely succeed...
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author owenlee
    You can try and bid for jobs in odesk etc...see what skills can you offer...after that you can always re-invest the money back into your business..this is one good way to start...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stellaex
    Start by servicing for other people. Start writing article or building backlinks for them . You can also do forum posting, manual bookmarking and directory submission. You should be really earning good money.
    Signature
    Synergist Consultants - Provide help to manage your agency and projects - Agency Management System
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5171934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dame016
    In order for a site to be successful in earning money online through Google ads, it has to have good traffic. The more readers, the more chances of your ads being clicked.

If you want easy money, you can freelance. Or you can write in Factoidz. Writing product reviews may earn you as much as $15 per article. And you can get the earnings the following month through Paypal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5172034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Willie Crawford
    Your subject line grabbed my attention, because there is
    always some investment required. It might be just your
    time, but often that's the most expensive investment that
    I can think of

You've already gotten several great answers though.

Willie
    Signature

Here's A Ready-Made High Ticket Product To Make Your Own.
    Click To Go BIG!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5174228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wildjohnny
    There are a lot of ways to make money online without any investment. I had best results with affiliate marketing; it's not hard to learn and it's fun to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5192979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Osman_M
    I'd say get a war room membership. That'll be a good start.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5193245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ettienne
    Without investment, your income will be pretty limited to be honest with you. There are many ways to make money without investment. I wrote a book a while back called "Zero Investment Money Generating Blogs" which is on here somewhere. Make some money without investment to start off with, but if you'd like to make it big in the online world you'd eventually want to invest in a few things
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5227120].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author princecapri
      Ettiene, excellent points; but I empathize with the OP. Even though some investment is required, sometimes it is difficult to judge where to put our money. If you are a newbie (like moi), its easy to get confused in the plethora of information available.

But yes, you can start without money, but its difficult to go very far.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5227138].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IwebSeo
    Banned
    Without investment you can't make money. if you really never want to invest so you need to do hard works. after very hard works definitely you make money.
    You need to learn more about any methods, with learning any methods try practical also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5227686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ewilner
    The easiest way for a beginner to earn money which solves the common problem facing everyone today and that is "How do I get more customers, leads for my buisness?

I use this system and its simple and it works
    Check it out at https://www.empowernetwork.com/login.php
    Why join my team because I work with the best. Meet Jon at
    Empower Network Team Webinar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5233258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kirajx
    I can't get accepted by adsense .. Any tips?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5233567].message }}
  • Considering to your question, I would say that you're not yet in position to make money off the net. I would advice you to read through the Warrior Forum first, learning as much as you can, and then once you understand the basics of this game, you can start pondering on how to make money. It's best to go step by step.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5233752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sitiohost9
    Hi,

I have tried many of the online jobs, where i had there is lot of investment and also the main problem is some of them cheat by getting from us. The best way to earn is to create website or a blog and earn through it by using adsense concept.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5233983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProServices
    I would use the social power of Facebook to drive traffic to your site. People underestimate Facebook but once you master the techniques, you can make loads of money with fan pages.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5234020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mark healy
    i would say create an information product that solves a problem and sell it.Build a subscriber list and customers list and keep adding value and keep selling to your customers over and over.Just make sure you are helping them.
    Signature

Build a Real Online Business from scratch today!
    Get Your FREE Webinar Training Here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5234831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author perfectlovehere
    I would recommend you try building a mailing list. There are plenty of courses on here that can help you learn how. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5235105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by perfectlovehere View Post

I would recommend you try building a mailing list. There are plenty of courses on here that can help you learn how. Good luck!
      Very good advice there.

step 1) build list

step 2) build trust and relationship with list

step 3) Offer great services products

step 4) repeat steps 1 - 3

That is how you can WIN really big at the IM game.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rona
    For me, I suggest you focus on your best interest so you can find a way on how to earn money. Like building a website. You may also search it on google and try to read related articles "making money online without any investment".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5247831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author napoleonfirst
    You can go to iWriter.com and start writing articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ezmystic
    It's best if you just don't have beers or coffees or something for 1 week and use that money to invest as it's best to spend at least $20-$30, you prob need a domain unless you start on facebook...Where else can you start a global business for $20?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312145].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SincerelyPariah
      Originally Posted by ezmystic View Post

It's best if you just don't have beers or coffees or something for 1 week and use that money to invest as it's best to spend at least $20-$30, you prob need a domain unless you start on facebook...Where else can you start a global business for $20?
      This.

I got some change and didn't buy coffee for a few days in order to buy a domain name and a few months of hosting to set up my first review blog. I spent ~$18. I understand that money's tight, believe me, but it is worth it to get more of a proper start in my opinion.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312746].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryuchi
    The only way I can think of to make money without investment is providing services. Freelancing can give you the money you can use for starting up a new website for affiliate marketing. Try oDesk and apply in jobs that you are interested in. You can apply for hourly and fixed jobs, it depends on what you prefer.

Ryuchi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312643].message }}
    Paid methods are usually the kinds that will make the money. Investing and loosing your ass the first few go arounds are just part of it. There's free traffic methods but they take more worker and take more time to see results. For you I'd recomend learning more about everything, then when you feel like something appeals to you focus your time on that. Don't stretch yourself too thin and always take action.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312714].message }}
    Paid methods are usually the kinds that will make the money. Investing and loosing your ass the first few go arounds are just part of it. There's free traffic methods but they take more worker and take more time to see results. For you I'd recommend learning more about everything, then when you feel like something appeals to you focus your time on that. Don't stretch yourself too thin and always take action.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312722].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jenny30
      I think for you Google adsense is the right way

Thanks
      Jenny
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5334606].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author livo
      There are lots of ways to make money online without any investment!

I have done this for the past two years,it is a slow process but if you have a limited budget it is the only way for some.

Paid traffic is almost instant but as i found out in the early days can cost alot of money!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5334685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WilliamLark
    I think you will need a small investment to get started if you really want to make money. I can be done for $100 or so. you can get hosting and put up affiliates sites and buy traffic to get started
    Signature

FREE Mobile Marketing Products at TheMobileConspiracy.com
    Top Selling WSO - See What Products Are Hot On The Warrior Forum: TopSellingWSO.com
    WP QRCodez - FREE Wordpress Plugin To Create QR Codes In Posts & Pages..Click Here!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    My humble opinion is to do offline marketing but it takes a lot to get up the guts. If you don't mind walking into businesses or cold calling its a perfect fit for you. Offer any service then fulfill it on fiverr.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5312755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    You could start a blog at Blogger.com, throw some Adsense code all throughout the blog, post everyday, ping the search engine services (pingomatic.com), and drive traffic to it. A Blogger blog is free, and Adsense is free. For an example of what a blog like this would look... look in my signature below and take a look at my Blogger blog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5313289].message }}
  • You can make money by being cheap
    Signature
    Discover the secrets to Never paying out of pocket for your Advertising EVER AGAIN!! CLICK HERE

Dial 888-888-9802, ext 66509 (3) , code 1 (#) FREE Recorded Message

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5313295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author farikhan4
    i think, blogger and google adsense is the best way, though it needs pateince and hardworking, but once you develop trust relation with google, then it goes very comfortable...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5313319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Somali
    If you want you can also find some online work in which you can apply in freelancing sites and it is free to join and you can also earn a good income there if you get good projects.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5313413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JBuerman

I just did this using drop-shipping (basically referring sales) with a .com and free hosting. I also got the .com for free by the way too. PM me if you want more info. I just launched my site and had $500 in sales and $100 profit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5313483].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author want2knowhow
      Originally Posted by JBuerman View Post

I just did this using drop-shipping (basically referring sales) with a .com and free hosting. I also got the .com for free by the way too. PM me if you want more info. I just launched my site and had $500 in sales and $100 profit.
      Would love to know how! Could you PM it to me?
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5331797].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        Amazing - this thread is almost 3 years old....the person who started the thread hasn't been on the forum in almost three years.
        Signature
        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
        One secret to happiness is to let every situation be
        what it is instead of what you think it should be.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5331851].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author georgebush
          the feedback is still relevant and useful for those who have the same or similiar questions
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5333295].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RavishingRajni
        Originally Posted by want2knowhow View Post

Would love to know how! Could you PM it to me?

Very interested in this -
        but unable to PM u.

can you please help me?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5331855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OO
    All you need is $10 bucks for a domain and the rest can be done via web/warriorforum research.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5313504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shireen
    Hi:

You'll never know if you don't start.

There are many ways to make money online.

Choose one, focus & be good at it. You'll see some results.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5314121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blaugrana
    google adsense must be a great way to make money passively, also affiliate marketing if you don't have money for the investment, just invest your time, it's the greatest investment
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5315000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris-
    When looking for a "best method", you can start by defining what's important to you, and what your current skills and abilities are.

For example, since you don't have money to invest, that narrows the options, which is a good thing! Some systems, such as selling Ebooks, need very strong sales copy, to have any chance of working, so be honest as to whether that's something you can do well, or not, if not then great, that narrows the options even more.

There are plenty of free ways to make money in IM, including Fiverr, WebAnswers, Squidoo lenses, certain types of article or "bum" marketing etc. All of those can make some some money you can then invest in more efficient IM systems to make money.

Something like a Squidoo lens can be a good learning experience, because you can apply things like keyword research, backlinking, choosing the most effective tags, and more. It is certainly possible to make good money using a free Squidoo lens, for example, one that I made, generated a profit of over $130 in a year, from about 2 hours work in total, and much more than that is certainly possible.

Choose a method which looks suitable, and DO something. You'll learn far more by taking action, than trying to understand everything perfectly before you start.

Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5321966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marhelper
    If you are REALLY serious about making money then you will do so. You can start with nothing by getting a blogger blog and throwing some Adsense up and doing some SEO to it. Scale it when you are making money and go from there ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5322157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author frostmill
    It's totally possible to make money over the internet without investing a dime. As already said, doing services is a very nice way to start. The money you make through it is very small, but if you believe in the concept of delayed gratification and invest the money you make from it, it will in turn make you money. To keep it simple, make your money work for you. Its a very big process, but works in the longer run. Its up to you, "do you want a free fish or do you wat to learn how to fish"?

Good Luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5322224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JeremiahSay
    Hi there,

I don't if there's any best way, but creating a squidoo lens is definitely one of the way you can consider doing now, especially when you're just starting out on your IM journey.

Use your squidoo lenses to promote amazon products instead of clickbank etc - It works extremely well with amazon, what's more.. it's FREE!

Hope this help, may God bless you,
    Jeremiah
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5331640].message }}
    how can anyone make money online
    without investing any money?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5331749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Get a free blog from Blogger.com. Add adsense all over it. Write everyday to your blog - preferably about 400-500 words long. Ping the major search engine services everyday after your posts (pingomatic.com). Submit your blog to all of the blog directories online. Submit your RSS feed to all of the RSS feed directories also. Did i mention to write everyday? Anyway, drive traffic to it using free techniques.... article marketing, Youtube, forums, SEO, etc. Keep working on it everyday. You'll see results soon.

P.S. Make a "subscribe" box prominent on your blog so that people can subscribe to your blog, and get email updates everytime you add new content to your blog. Hope you can get someone with this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5331897].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author harshini
      Hi,
      If you wanna make money online, then i would suggest you to do Domain reselling business. It is a simple way to earn money through online without invest more money. In this business, Just you have to buy domain names and wanna sell it to people. If you like, just get domain reselling plan through Goresellers.com at low price. Here they are providing two plans namely Basic reseller and Pro reseller and these plans includes 24/7 support, hosting package, etc.. Hope it helps you. Check it out for further information.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5331939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kasi Phillips
    It can work if you test that out, you just have to get creative, but it will take work. Go figure...you're paying in time spent searching for free alternatives either way it's still the same.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5332731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke

How to make money online without any investment ? Without any investment? ummmm Can not be done, time is investment, my time is worth about 30 dollar's an hour now, how much is your time worth. Can you make money without putting out money, probably a little. Can you make money with just time, not much. It is getting harder and harder to market yourself each day that passes.

Whereas there were literally hundreds of thousands of websites in the early ninetys, now there are millions and millions, and everyone wants a piece of the internet marketing world.

Money I usually pay to promote a website that starts out.
    This is just the usual stuff.
    forum posters and bloggers, I never use software any more.
    ads, weather for design graphics or sales copy
    videos
    domain name
    website building.
    lots more costs but you get the drift.
    Even when I do make money with adsense and without a website, I usually lose money at first till I get a good line that works.

One trick I will use sometimes though is if I see a product or promotion on tv I have never seen, I will jump on the computer to see if it can be monetized with affiliate commissions or otherwise and start an adsense campaign, I have done pretty good with this but you have to be quick.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5332758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrislangley
    Adwords requires spending money as you are paying Google each time somebody clicks to your site (with the hope that they buy something at your site to make it worth your while), if you are looking for ways to make money without spending any, you could try the likes of Fiverr, and offer a service (you can get plenty of hints from those already offering services)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5333036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InspireGuy
    Writing articles only involves your time, you can work at Textbroker, Helium, Odesk, etc, and spend nothing!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5333754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Olgi
    The only possible way you could make money without an initial investment is offering your services. In case you don't have a specific skill you could always head to Fiverr and offer something for $5. Get 40-50 usd and then purchase some exact match domains in low competitive niches, write unique content, do some linkbuilding and start earning money via Adsense and other CPA offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5333939].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DriftZ
    You can definately make money but not in amounts you would hope to make. The forumula is money +effort + time = $$$. But your using the forumula of effort+time = $. the money reinforce your efforts and time and It can possibily half those amount if used properly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5334407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LetsGoViral
    1. Writing articles.
    2. Offering your services.
    3. Working as virtual assistant.
    Signature
    Time of thinking is over.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5334690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jpsilver
    There are lots of different methods to make money online without investing any money or just a minimal amount on listing fees. These are the ones that I personally have had success with in the past:

1. Selling things on eBay
    2. Selling books on Amazon Market Place
    3. Selling services on Fiverr

Once you have made money why don't you reinvest the profits and scale it further.

JP
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5334988].message }}
    But if one wanted to sell something -
    a website is required right?
    and that would not be free right?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5337451].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LetsGoViral
    Without any investment? Do you mean without investing your time and effort?

Impossible.

Unless someone gives you a gift.
    Signature
    Time of thinking is over.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5337471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hidden ninja
    Check out fiverr dot come, offer some service on it so you can make some extra $$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5337502].message }}

Trending Topics