YOURS FREE! The Perfect Sales Funnel - Someone ACTUALLY Helping - No Opt-In or Obligations

16 replies
Right. I'll be as to the point as possible. I've seen a lot of threads recently with people asking about Sales Funnels and how to set up a Sales Funnel and what to put where and so on. Well, I've created a really to the point diagram. I was gonna put it in the War Room, but thought stuff it. I want this to help people.

This is the EXACT process I use for sites that MAKE ME MONEY. And no... I'm not someone who creates products in the IM niche, sells them as WSO and builds lists that way and so on. I'm in niches completely unrelated to IM and MMO. Just so you know you can make money OUT OF THESE!

I'm sure some of what I do will be shot down by the so called gurus but like I said, this is what I do... No changes or alterations or anything.

It's here for the newbies and the people struggling to set things up.

No OPT-IN.
No Hidden Costs.
No OTOs.
No Promotion.

It's literally a one page PDF with a diagram.

All I ask is if you like it, then hit me with a thanks.

I'll try and answer any questions that you have.

Enjoy!

PS: No future WSO. No WSO build up or anything! I don't want mods thinking this is here because I want to build people's in confidence in me for an upcoming WSOs. Keep your eyes out... I won't be launching any WSOs anytime soon.
#free #funnel #perfect #sales
  • Profile picture of the author Jammy
    This is great! Thanks very much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6139797].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick Britton
    Thanks for the lay out. This is very much for the IM/make money online niche isn't it?

I am in health and the OTO simply does not work, in my experience, so that step would be missed out.

You could make and sell a very useful guide going through each step and providing resources and step by step tips to actually build and set up each section of the funnel.

You see the concept is clear but the practical steps of finding autoresponders, delivering digital products etc etc still leaves me struggling

that would be a really useful product

cheers
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6139825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdwordsMogul
    This is actually good stuff to begin with. Very simple and well explained. Well done!
    Signature
    "Those who can - DO IT. Those who can't, say it's impossible."
    Jean Paul a.k.a AdwordsMogul
    PHPDevelopers.net - Top of the range PHP developers

Easy Link Saver - Are you tired of the pain of constantly searching for your affiliate links? ( Chrome extension - FREE )
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6139832].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manicmethods
    Like I said, this is the EXACT process I use and I'm not in the IM/MMO niche at all so don't agree with your first statement.

I don't want to delve into the niches I am involved in... But the people are promote to are 'normal' people if you know what I mean.

They're not people who see OTOs everyday or people who know what OTO stands for etc.

I don't expect ridiculously high conversions, but I certainly get a few and those few tend to buy and then rebuy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6139836].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bruce NewMedia
    You did a nice job with this! One page, clear as day. ...and I think this can have value regardless of the niche you use it in. ...and the longer sequence of emails you recommend, could be written as you go along. Thanks.
    _____
    Bruce
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6139872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rich Ray
    thanks for report. looking nice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6140244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rogersyt
    Great job Lewis.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6144352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gruss
    Thank you for sharing.
    Short, sharp and very useful.
    Some of the WSOs we pay for should be so short and to the point.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6152460].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnGaltMarket
    I will check that out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6220340].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TGforever
    Thanks look forward to reading this one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6227107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author junwejw
    Tried before, but want try again.
    Signature

Hunter Class Rifle Scope with Competitive Price You Should Know: Sniper BA Series Rifle Scope.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6235728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carrot
    straight forward stuff, nothing groundbreaking but useful none the less.

Should be pinned on the wall when thinking out new sites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6255631].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author atlantarobin
    Simple. Precise. A great little quick-card resource. Thanks for the useful share!
    Robin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6318570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fayepeanut
    This is so awesome. I love getting a birdseye view of how a system works. This will help a lot, so thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7275736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    It is useful, thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7421404].message }}

Trending Topics