email.com - Your thoughts?

6 replies
I am slowly moving some of my e-mail activity away from Gmail. One option that looks interesting is mail.com.

If you have any experience or observation regarding Get free Email accounts: Web based and secure Email - mail.com, I'd appreciate your input.

If you have any other recommendations regarding e-mail services, even paid services, I'm listening.

Because I have a location independent business, I prefer Internet based solutions.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Mobley

#emailcom #thoughts
  • Profile picture of the author Warrior X
    Gmail's new look is driving me up a WALL- I miss the old gmail.

--Jeremy
    Signature
    #1 In WHITEBOARD VIDEOS - Great Way To Tell Your Story!
    Available Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Premier Plugins
    You can register just about any domain and have unlimited email addresses at that domain for next to nothing per month.

JoeMobely@GodImAwesomeAndIknowIt.com for example.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RickAtWar
    Banned
    hotmail has not changed much its still good in my op
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6163852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zelgly2
    I have been using Hotmail for long, long years. For my use it is really is really good. About Mail.com, It is good basically. But it has some minus like spam and virus protection is rather weak in Mail.com and Mail.com does not offer sending of emails using HTML formatting. Plus is it works on a very slow internet connection also. One of my friend is using it , because his internet is so slow that gmail or hotmail will not open. During that time Mail.com gives a hand.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6164032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newbieleoling
    If you are using it for business, I think gmail has more security as in less spam and virus in my personal opinion.

Leo
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6164080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Clintin
    I have been using mail.com for years and years. Since 2000 and it has been good, I haven't really been using it that much because back then I was young and just needed a email account. Now, I use emails from my domain in cpanel(webmail). There is also gmail, yahoo, hotmail is good as well.
    Signature

l

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6164223].message }}

Trending Topics