[CASE STUDY] How To Make People Beg You to Launch a WSO

2 replies
The case study today is about an interesting thread that you may read here.
The WSO is about making money with video. It is actually an old thread but I keep remembering it so, I think it deserves to be a case study in this thread.
If you read all comments, you will find out that it is supposed to be a good product. I have no idea about the content because I am not buying it. I am just interested with what happened in this thread.
The sellers get the great reviews but the problem is : after several replies, the seller is disappeared with no reason and the buyers go crazy. The potential buyer is in their dilemma to buy or not to buy products that will NEVER get support. Anyway, this case is continued with the appearance of a good guy named Tim Nguyen with his awesome testimonial about the commission he gets at that day ($10.64). And, Tim is very generous in helping and supporting other warriors to get the same result. In this case, Jdawk is the seller but Tim gives the customer service for no cost. See one of his statement :
“Normally that’s the job of the wso owner to do this but i will make a new video (all my videos are some kind similar) and give you the link. Commissions are only from Amazon for now (i only promote products with at least $100 price, so commissions are at least $4 and more), but i am trying to work on info products like Clickbank, i am sure it works too”
and see one of the reply for his generousity :
“Tim you should do a supplementary WSO to this course, since the OP has packed up and left”
See? that’s the essence of a great WSO. Customer Service. Deliver Value. And they BEG you to sell them Your WSO.
This is also can be applied to other items. Isn’t Customer Service Rockz?

Anyway, I have ever made another case study about building list. If you are interested with list building, feel free to check it here

I hope this thread can help you to develop your IM Business.
thanks

regards

Ivana
#beg #case #customer #launch #make #people #service #study #wso
  • Profile picture of the author Brandon Sean
    Personally id buy WSos from someone I could really trust or they have their skype, fb profile or even personal blog available in their signature So i know this guy is standing by his product and not just going to run away ( In case of refunds!) and then create a new WF account and launch another WSO!

BUT ANYWAYS

back to your main point, its just terrible when the wso seller just disappears without a trace! Yeah if the WSO seller or someone else is providing great support or or if anyone in the WSO thread is talking about their success with the product. This is definitely going to boost sales. People are going to start asking for more and supplementary WSOs can and usually are made because of this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6165521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivanadee
    Yes..
    Tim Nguyen just wants to help and never think about launching a wso but seemed that if he really launches it, he will get many buyers from that thread ;P
    thanks for giving the opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6165545].message }}

Trending Topics