Make $2,200 Giving Away Free Ad Menus

9 replies
Make $2,200 Giving Away Free Ad Menus

In this report i will show you how to give local restaurants free laminated menus and make $2,200 from each one you work with.

You will make your profits by selling business card ads on the menus from local businesses within a one to five mile radius of the restaurant your working with.

How To Sign-up Restaurants:

All you have to do is simply walk into a local restaurant and ask to speak to the owner. Once your in contact with the owner keep it simple and say the following:

Hi, my name is (your name) from (your company name if you have one), how would you like free laminated menus for your restaurant?

95% of the time their response will be sure, but what's the catch? Very rarely will you get the answer no.
You have to explain to the owner that for you to give them the free menus they will have to give you permission to place business card ads on their menus.

Next, tell the owner that you will produce two menus per table and that you will be re-typing their current menu, so if they would like to add or delete anything from their current menu you will fix that for them free of charge.

You then let the owner know it will take a week to create the new menus and that you will then bring a proof for them to approve, then get the owner to sign an agreement to receive the free laminated menus.

Once you get the agreement signed ask for one of their current menus to help create the new menus. Thank the owner and give them your business card (if you have one) or just give them your phone number in case they need to contact you about something.

Now it's time to start producing the business card ad menus. You will be able to fit 12 business card ads on each menu, so if you sell all 12 ad spaces for $150 for six months exposure, that's 12 x $200 = $2,400 minus $200 for the estimated cost to produce the menus leaves you a profit of $2,200.

How To Get Advertisers:

The first step in producing you business card ad menus is to get paid advertisers. Here are the 3 methods you can use to get businesses to advertisers on your ad menus.

Method 1:

Craigslist.com is very popular right now and by placing a free ad there every few days you will have an endless supply of businesses calling you to advertise. Here is an example of an ad you can use:

Place you business card on restaurant menus in your local area. Only $200 for six months of exposure and every time someone looks at the menu, they will see your business card...Guaranteed! Call (your name) at (your phone number)

Method 2:

Flyers: Place flyers on bulletin boards in the restaurant you will be doing menus for and place flyers in Laundromats and wherever you think potential advertisers will see them. Simply use the same ad you placed on Craigslist on your flyer.

Method 3: (Best Method)

Leads: Ask the restaurant owner you will be giving free menus to for the names and phone

numbers of companies they have done business with, such as their plumber, carpenter, lawyer, etc. then call those hot leads and talk to the owner and tell them you where referred to them by the owner of the restaurant your working with and that you are creating new menus for them and will be placing business card ads on the menus and wanted to know if they would be interested in advertising their business card on their menu for 6 months for just $200? Most businesses will be happy to advertise as it's a very unique and creative advertising idea.

How To Produce The Menus:

To keep your menu costs low you will make the menus yourself with your computer using a basic program like PrintShop. Here are the steps:

Step 1:

Simply re-type your new menus using the same basic layout as the original, but leave spaces in between food categories to fit one or two business card ads and also place business card ads along the top and bottom of the menu if possible. Also make sure at the bottom of the back of the menu you place a text ad with your name and phone number, so business owners can call you if they are interested in advertising.

Step 2:

Print out a copy of your menu and paste with tape your advertisers business cards in the spaces you have created.

Step 3:

Take your menu to a local quick print copy shop and have them print out how ever many menus you agreed to print for the restaurant. It should not cost more than 50 cents per double sided black and white copy of your menu, but it will cost $1 or more per copy if you decide to get color copies which is recomended. After your menus have been printed you will ask to have them laminated with 3 mil lamination if possible, so the menus will be sturdy enough to last 6 months and so you can still fold the menus closed. To have your menus laminated it shouldn't cost more than $2 or $3 per menu.

Step 5:

Deliver the menus to the restaurant owner and tell them you will call them back in about 6 months to arrange to print new menus for their restaurant again for free.

Conclusion:

You are now armed with a great money making idea and opportunity, so follow the steps i have outlined in this post and you will be able to earn $2,200 or more giving away free ad menus.

To your success!

Martin
#200 #free #giving #make #menus
  • Profile picture of the author equanto
    and.. what's the meaning of this bro?
    is it make money online?
    Signature
    What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it.
    Stories of Another day can be saved by your STEPS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6231430].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ventol
    confusing, but still I try to understand....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6237908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ifeanyi2excel
    How do i apply that online?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6248485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cash magnet
    i think this is find a partner & offer them offline but finding the business online, great stuff to offer, bro Good Idea any other thing to share? plss email me to support@cashmagnetonline.com thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6261610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wvcopywriter
    Very interesting. A lot of good ideas I got from this post.
    Signature

Don't have the time to write emails that will get opened, read and your reader to take action then leave me a message. I will get back to you within 48 hrs.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6263669].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ayesha F
    Its quiet unique!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6290085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maneesh
    Its really awesome...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6312489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    A worthy sharing... but a bit complicated.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7318057].message }}

Trending Topics