The Money is in the List - Are You Getting It?

29 replies
Hi, folks, please accept my free e-book download , no strings attached yours to keep. No opt - in required. Did you know that building a quality e-mail list is the most important step to making money online? Well check it out in our free e-book called:
"Email List Management Secrets"

just Click On the following link and copy the free e-book to your hard drive. Email List Management

Very Easy! Hope You ENjoy!
Tim FLeagle
#list #money
  • Profile picture of the author bloggerd
    Thanks for the share realy is just what i need

Cheers agin
    Ian
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6307738].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author timfleagle
      Originally Posted by bloggerd View Post

Thanks for the share realy is just what i need

Cheers agin
      Ian , i am glad my e-book "EmailListManagementSecrets" is useful to you. good luck with your marketing. If your interrested in some more marketing material sign up for my newsletter by clicking my signature link below.
      again, glad i could help your marketing efforts.
      tim fleagle
      Signature

Would You Like To Earn $1000's Weekly? Would You Like To Get Paid Instantly And 100% Every Time You Gave Away Our Product? If Your Answer Is YES, My Company Has The Right Work From Home Opportunity For You Sign Up For My Free Newsletter And Get All The Details: http://homebizenterprise.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6315102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antac
    Banned
    Definitely helpful thread.
    I like your job. Best of luck dude.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6310430].message }}
      Originally Posted by antac View Post

Definitely helpful thread.
      I like your job. Best of luck dude.
      Antac , I am glald you can put my e-book "EmailListManagementSecrets" to good use. If your interrested in some more quality marketing material sign up for my newsletter by clicking on my signature link at the bottom of this reply.
      thanks again,
      tim fleagle
      Signature

Would You Like To Earn $1000's Weekly? Would You Like To Get Paid Instantly And 100% Every Time You Gave Away Our Product? If Your Answer Is YES, My Company Has The Right Work From Home Opportunity For You Sign Up For My Free Newsletter And Get All The Details: http://homebizenterprise.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6315089].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Felix Mack
    Good info in this e-book. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6310475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author knifgt
    thanks a lot for your free e-book
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6313648].message }}
      Originally Posted by knifgt View Post

thanks a lot for your free e-book
      knifgt , glald you you are enjoying my e-book. If your interrested in some more quality marketing material sign up for my newsletter by clicking on my signature link at the bottom of this reply.
      thanks again,
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6315054].message }}
      Felex , glald my e-book is a good fit for you. If your interrested in some more quality marketing material sign up for my newsletter by clicking on my signature link at the bottom of this reply.
      thanks again,
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6315069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AbuShobak
    thanks for the great ebook, but how can i send an email at the same time to my email list ?!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6317115].message }}
      Originally Posted by AbuShobak View Post

thanks for the great ebook, but how can i send an email at the same time to my email list ?!
      Not sure what you are asking? could you be more specific? Would love to help just need a little more info.
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6319817].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shadowarrior
    Thanks for the free ebook!

Very interesting read,especially the list-building methods part and this truly is the important section of the guide!

Building a good high quality list is the hardest!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6320355].message }}
      Originally Posted by shadowarrior View Post

Thanks for the free ebook!

Very interesting read,especially the list-building methods part and this truly is the important section of the guide!

Building a good high quality list is the hardest!
      shadow warrior glad you like my e-book. Would loove to have you join my e-mail list if your interrested... just click my signature link below.
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6320421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zadetek
    That`s realy great e-book. Nice work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6327076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BobbyTn
    Hey folks
    I do agree that money is in the list however its not a 100% accurate statement!
    I would say Mont is both in the list and the "relationship" you build with your list, if you just keep sending everything under the sun to your list, your unsubscribe will increase however for each offer you send to your list make sure you send 3 or 4 emails of pure value and no pitch.
    show your list you care and when you have that relationship built, then yes Money is in the list!

Cheers
    Signature

Engage Your Website Visitors Using the RIGHT Video Player Plugin! [URL]https://mvp.wpqualityplugins.com//https://mvpplugin.com/URL]

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6327846].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mcfoxr
      Originally Posted by BobbyTn View Post

Hey folks
      I do agree that money is in the list however its not a 100% accurate statement!
      I would say Mont is both in the list and the "relationship" you build with your list, if you just keep sending everything under the sun to your list, your unsubscribe will increase however for each offer you send to your list make sure you send 3 or 4 emails of pure value and no pitch.
      show your list you care and when you have that relationship built, then yes Money is in the list!

Cheers
      I very much agree with you. I have had to unsubscribe from some mailing list due to the fact that a lot of marketers abused the relationship by sending junks and in fact ckoke me with too much info. I feel it is those marketers that is interested in relationship that will eventually gain the trust of his mailing list. I am trying to build a list as well and I am on the learning curve
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6918137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zaajaaz
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6377403].message }}
      thanks, zaajaaz hope you enjoy
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6377950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author filipbekic01
    thanks for share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6388212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sithisen
    Thanks. Lots of value in this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6429859].message }}
      Originally Posted by sithisen View Post

Thanks. Lots of value in this.

sithisen, thanks for the compliment! Hey if you don't join my newsletter just click the link in my signature belo where it says "free internet marketing tools".
      thanks,
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6486535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sitifatimah
    your e-book is very good, thanks for sharing knowledge ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6435101].message }}
      Originally Posted by sitifatimah View Post

your e-book is very good, thanks for sharing knowledge ...

sitifatimah, thanks for your support! Hey if you don't join my newsletter just click the link in my signature belo where it says "free internet marketing tools".
      thanks,
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6486540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author graceschlottach14
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6483859].message }}
      Originally Posted by graceschlottach14 View Post

Great E-Book Thanks for share brother ...
      graceschlottach14, glad you are enjoying my e-book! If your not real busy click on the link below in my signature: "free internet marketing tools" and sign up for my newsleter,
      thanks again,
      tim fleagle
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6486550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmrumii
    Everybody told that, this one is really useful so
    I have downloaded already but didn't read yet.
    but tonight I'll read it. basically thanks for your kinda help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6486355].message }}
      Originally Posted by mmrumii View Post

Everybody told that, this one is really useful so
      I have downloaded already but didn't read yet.
      but tonight I'll read it. basically thanks for your kinda help.
      mmrumii, thanks fro the interest in my e-book. Would you mind clicking on my link below in my signature "free internet marketing tools" and sign up for my newsletter?
      thanks,
      tim
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6486561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikefeng
    Downloaded, it is a little long,will read it later,i would be useful for me i guess lol..
    Thanks for the sharing, my friend
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6491694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UberNoob
    Great advice here -- maybe a little old, but still true to it's word.

Thanks a bunch.

Regards,
    UberNoob
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6505884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mkjohn
    Thanks guys. This is very nice tips to earn money online through internet marketing. I will read your tips latter.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6511784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ej155
    I kind of get it now too, that's why there are all these "free make money ebooks" flying around to opt us in! lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6826835].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
      thanks a lot. I appreciate your effort
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7317927].message }}

Trending Topics